suspended

I just got my order in. They sent me a pindot instead of a field pullover

Pics or it didn't happen
September 11, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
mrteebonilla

I just got my order in. They sent me a pindot instead of a field pullover

Pics or it didn't happen

YEP and if they did..keep that bitch ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
intellect

They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again

Rico Suave hows SWO? or do you not want me to remind you of your life's hard work, that was a pile of shit from the beginning
September 11, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
iAmSofaKing

I absolutely want to cop the Champion Parka, but I don't know whether I should go with medium or large, especially because I'll probably end up wearing a hoody under it at some point. Shit is tough when there's no way of telling how it fits.

dude stfu no1 knows the measurements.

Nothing makes me more angry then lil niggas like dis

Why the hell are you gonna wear a hoodie under that? Id wear a sweater but not a hoodie, id never do that especially if the parka is a pullover. You'll look mad stupid with two hoods

And all you people freaking out over wearing a Arabic snap or tee on 9/11 need to chill the fuck out. Like you do know not every Muslim is a terrorist. Something like less than 1% of Muslims are actually radicals..

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

One in Canada would be dope cool cool

If they ever opened a Supreme in Toronto im done with the brand.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
mrteebonilla

PREACH

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
reeser

My order from the first drop is coming tomorrow finally!
September 11, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
mrteebonilla

so i guess he didnt really get the pin dot

September 11, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
jxmookie

Don't know if you guys have heard I this seller or not, but store supreme on Facebook sells legit items at reasonable prices(nonrape) and they usually have some nice shit. They just did a special giveaway and sold a donegal camp for $25

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

September 11, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
FuckThisShit

Don't know if you guys have heard I this seller or not, but store supreme on Facebook sells legit items at reasonable prices(nonrape) and they usually have some nice shit. They just did a special giveaway and sold a donegal camp for $25

Euros, not US Dollars
September 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
CTorchid

September 11, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
mdotcho

Are they definitely going to have a new box tee for the opening? Have they done that in the past for new store openings?
Attractant

The Chukka Boots look a lot like the wtaps ones without the bones.

Nowhere close to wanting them as much as I did with the wtaps

Iced out Arizona boyz

fuckjohnn

how often does Sup have sales? is it the end of every season or at special times of the year ie. black friday etc. Its been awhile since ive seen 1. I want a backpack and one of the keychain lights but can wait for a sale if possible.

So you're waiting for a $12 keychain to go on sale....

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

people going crazy about supreme stickers, and i still have so many extra. Don't even know what to put it on, without making it tacky as fuck.
people going crazy about supreme stickers, and i still have so many extra. Don't even know what to put it on, without making it tacky as fuck.

Omg guess what nobody cares

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
CTorchid

They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again

September 11, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

tbh the old skools are dope, Regardless if they're Sup or not. Ya'll sound weird disregarding them saying "they're to plain/simple for Supreme. Pass on these." They're dope vans in general

Cool no one cares

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
GVCCI TEKS

tbh the old skools are dope, Regardless if they're Sup or not. Ya'll sound weird disregarding them saying "they're to plain/simple for Supreme. Pass on these." They're dope vans in general

Cool no one cares

the butthurt is real

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

September 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM

Inactive

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

Virgin ^
September 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
probably $82-$92

Virgin ^

September 11, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Doug

Exactly how I feel about all your stupid posts.
September 11, 2012 @ 06:08 AM

Inactive

My package is finally coming in tomorrow from the first drop :D about fuckin timee! Sucks being from the Bay );
September 11, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
RiFF RaFF

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

i feel you.

Be about it

September 11, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
megustaleche

too clean

probably $82-$92

Lol that basketball shorts, longboard and socks with sandals swag

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 11, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Exactly how I feel about all your stupid posts.

mad you don't have the godly post count?

September 11, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
Cold World

Told ya . Ya mans rico always comes correct

never cared about forces but this colorway is clean

Thats what im saying.

On another note: Quartersnacks tees will be available at SupNy tomorrow. #PromotingfortheFam

promoting what fam? Your not fam with QS. Haha.
September 11, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
megustaleche

My package is finally coming in tomorrow from the first drop :D about fuckin timee! Sucks being from the Bay );

Lucky I'm in the bay I still don't get mine till Friday from first drop

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 11, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
rumee24

All my stuff is coming wednesday through friday. I got a pin dot on wednesday, few low key supreme stuff on thursday, and last supper and new camps from last drop on friday. Gonna be staring out the window waiting for the guy to drop of my stuff once I get home or I can do other stuff. whatever works. either way, I'm pretty happy cool cool cool cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
kevlar

The fuck? I am too, got my shit last Friday and today. Really disappointed with the Flight Satins..
September 11, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
rumee24

The fuck? I am too, got my shit last Friday and today. Really disappointed with the Flight Satins..

I'm disappointed with the first drop camps. the chip camo is cool the first time around to me but not really amazing. I really like that tree camo though but I haven't really seen a real tree which most people say that's better. I would have went for the flight satin but didn't cwap with the swivftness.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.