[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:28
guess american apparel aren't paying enough.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:28
WTF is going on here

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:29
hmmm is the thread all fucked up? cant seem to post here

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:29
I hate the fact that Supreme only ships to US and Canada.
Would there be any possibility to place an order to the Netherlands?

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:31

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:41
I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:42
I thought I was the only one without tracking from last Thursday. It's never been this slow before.

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:45

No.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:47
just got my tracking right now from last thursdays drop.. should arrive next tuesday:|
shipping really is slow this season... hopefully it'll pick up in the coming weeks

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:48

right...i just got my tracking for my first order yesterday and my second order today but they just say only the label was created.

I didn't even get my tracking email yet. Order went through at 1230 though. My two orders from the first drop definitely took longer than normal to ship. They must be crazy backed up.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:48
they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 20:51
they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them

how your able to see if your bank statement changed when you have to pay with credit card? i only can see every end of the month if something was charged from my account or not

I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet either, just the order receipt.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:06
Got my shit from the first drop finally,
Shipping has never been so slow for Supreme.
But I'm happy as fuck with the pieces I received, hoody fits like no other. the hood is a bit of a higher fit on the shoulders but it's tight. I actually enjoy the satin flight, It has a heavy brim.

On another note, I think the moderators need to start a new Supreme thread, this shit is getting out of control haha

SUP

Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:07
oo
Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:07
That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:34
Hey guys I am thinking about doing a informational speech in my speech class on supreme. What do everyone think I should talk about I am not trying to give off to much info to the hypebeast but also want to get a good grade
Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:39
That's happened to me before a few times. I get shipping confirmation, but the statement would disappear from my bank account like I got it for free. Then the day it ships or the day i receive it I get charged.

the reason it does that is because when you originally buy it on the webshop, it does that to make sure that the card doesnt get declined. Then they pull it back out because they cant charge it until its shipped so then they charge it again once UPS has picked it up.... same shit happens on paypal, money isnt released until you ship out. Unless you are on ebay.. fuck ebay

Inactive User

Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:39
Just waiting staring out my window for the next 6 hours...
Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:40
Hey guys I am thinking about doing a informational speech in my speech class on supreme. What do everyone think I should talk about I am not trying to give off to much info to the hypebeast but also want to get a good grade

I would say get the Supreme book to get a good idea on the vast history of supreme. You can get it on amazon

Sep 11, 2012 @ 21:43

Bring a jiffy bag. Inside the jiffy bag, you should have a .44 magnum.

Face the class and look every single one of the students in the eye. Rest the cold steel on your tongue, and grip the barrel with your teeth.

Close your eyes and keep your back straight. Squeeze the trigger, don't pull it.

Don't leave a note.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:12
fuck the champion logo, gonna cop the parka anyways...

edit: pg 718 , brooklyn we in disssssssss

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:16
just copped DS cairo pullover in black for 110 shipped smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:19
lmao my niggas

:)

Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:21
L
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:21
still tho..
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:22
they fcked up my order.

Ordered a navy Team Beanie and instead received a black Basic Beanie.

what to do now.

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:25
I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email either , never taken this long
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:27
they fcked up my order.

Ordered a navy Team Beanie and instead received a black Basic Beanie.

what to do now.

Call the warehouse and tell them they fucked up your order. They will send you a shipping label to send it back, and then give you the right beanie. And they will throw in some stickers usually to compensate. Or maybe if they're generous theyll just send u a new beanie and let you keep the other.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:33
What's going on with this thread?

state of mind purple

Sep 11, 2012 @ 22:42
Camo pocket tee and reflective top will be robocopped if released on thursday
if my nutsack releases on thursay it will be robocopped
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.