HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 11, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
________

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

rockin my arabic snap for sure!!

smh
September 11, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
paulywalnuts

now those air forces are plain as hell and i would never cop
but vans are SUPPOSED to be simple and plain, thats their appeal

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 11, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
paulywalnuts

Calm down its a shoe

it's a shoe lol
this whole thread is about clothes ON HYPEBEAST, where do you think you are, idiot?

September 11, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Calm down its a shoe

it's a shoe lol
this whole thread is about clothes ON HYPEBEAST, where do you think you are, idiot?

You're getting really upset over a shoe, come on buddy.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
paulywalnuts

current colorways are better

tell me those aren't beautiful

September 11, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
________

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

I feel you. just rather save my money for other things
mrteebonilla

@mrteebonilla
Smh...
''Hey, its the anniversary of thousands of people dying, I think I should let people know that I'm an insensitive idiot and push a stereotype by wearing a gay hat, Cool!''

im the kind of guy who doesnt take things to seriously jafeel i know what ur saying but idk

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

BasedBlong

personally i think the af1's look tight as fuck

Fuck yall

September 11, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
REVS

@mrteebonilla
Smh...
''Hey, its the anniversary of thousands of people dying, I think I should let people know that I'm an insensitive idiot and push a stereotype by wearing a gay hat, Cool!''

or just piss off ignorant people like you who associate a language with terrorism

cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 11, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
SHARKlN

@mrteebonilla
Smh...

or just piss off ignorant people like you who associate a language with terrorism

cool

cool recognize cool
September 11, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
mrteebonilla

@mrteebonilla
Smh...

cool

cool recognize cool

TELL EM

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
RyandaGod

@mrteebonilla
Smh...

cool

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
kxnny

Anyone willing to trade a Medium 3 6 tee in black for my large? mines too big- never worn
September 11, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@mrteebonilla
Smh...

No.. that's what he was doing by grouping the arabic hat and 9/11..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 11, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
mrteebonilla

smh

September 11, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
mdotcho

lol
September 11, 2012 @ 02:22 AM

Inactive

my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

how is the weather over there?

I was just there... its humid and hot razz

FS! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/182330/? topic_page=1#post-3690990

September 11, 2012 @ 02:23 AM

Inactive

If anyone has a sunrise tee in charcoal grey L. I'll buy it off of you.

take this somewhere else.

FS! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/182330/? topic_page=1#post-3690990

September 11, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
intellect

LOL
September 11, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
intellect

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

September 11, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
FuckThisShit

Would you Guys trade a floral camp for a Safari Camp cap? Someone might trade me
September 11, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
mrteebonilla

Would you Guys trade a floral camp for a Safari Camp cap? Someone might trade me

which safari?

September 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
FuckThisShit

which safari?

Its the Leopard Olive safari.
September 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
M.

No Supreme updates?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 11, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
disischristian

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/09/10/supreme-x-nike-air-force-1-low-premium/
September 11, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
krayvin

suspended

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

nah, man. theyre bland as fuck. if i saw these pieces of shit at zumies, i wouldnt even stop to look.
September 11, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
noteworthy

suspended

To a wonderful mod on ss please invite me
and to a wonderful mod on here please don't ban me
September 11, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
christopher.

tbh the old skools are dope, Regardless if they're Sup or not. Ya'll sound weird disregarding them saying "they're to plain/simple for Supreme. Pass on these." They're dope vans in general
September 11, 2012 @ 03:06 AM

Inactive

lol stop making profiles, theyre just gonna keep banning/suspending you! @hornyboy32 @hornyboy32

September 11, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

One in Canada would be dope cool cool

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.