Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
alfie17

suspended

That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
REVS

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread:
Half Supreme-related discussions, half random pointless bullshit.

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
至高

that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

shoulda went with paypal, my friend. he was probably excited as shit when u mentioned u wanted to use western union because he could scam you.. and what is the minimum wage at your place?? $600 over 2-3 months seems like a little unless you're working only a couple of hours a day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 10, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
adoboFosho

fucking steal
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/181037/?topic_page=1#post-3666767

if ur paying anything under retail its a steal
above means just missed out

mfw i was on supreme the day the black leopard camp sold out and olive was just sitting there for hours
i really should have just bought to resale knowing the price later on

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 10, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
REVS

That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

Western Union can't get fully involved. It would be a matter of reporting it to the police, and then them via Western Union getting the info they need to find the guy. Your what 17? (As gay as this sounds) Don't put up with this shit alone, if your parent(s) don't know about it, I'd fill them in. Don't shrug this shit off and say "oh well, now I know I can't trust people and shit" Fuck that, do something about it. Step the fuck up.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
alfie17

suspended

I'm from the UK though it's totally different sad

September 10, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
mrteebonilla

ya thats fuckin $600 ha

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 10, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Major

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread:
Half Supreme-related discussions, half random pointless bullshit.

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
alfie17

suspended

At least I got my Paisley smile fuck you Dennis Chung you 30 year old new jersey faggot

September 10, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
itheslayer

on the JP webstore the chalk stripe camp is 7350 yens, instead of the usual 6300, not sure what for...

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.

DIDNT NO BODY GO WAAH. YOU STARTED THE SHIT BY TELLIN ME NOT TO SPEAK

And you should listen, don't fucking speak.
on the JP webstore the chalk stripe camp is 7350 yens, instead of the usual 6300, not sure what for...

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.

LOOK HERE YOU SIZZLE DICK MOTHERFUCKER I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SIT HERE AND LET YO SHRIMP ASS TALK SHIT TO ME! IDGAF NO MORE ABOUT FLAMING YOU A STRAIGHT UP BITCH! AND IF I EVER MET YOU IN REAL LIFE I DON'T CARE IF THE POPE THERE IM CURSIN YOU AND BEATIN YOU PISSY YOU LITTLE HOE
September 10, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
leify23

At least I got my Paisley smile fuck you Dennis Chung you 30 year old new jersey faggot

But you could have had a ice $600 to slip into the front pocket doe...you gotta chase it up man seriously

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 10, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
REVS

Do you have any family in the states? Friends who could report it? Ask your parents, do some research, call your local police and ask what would it take to file a report on an online scam like this, do fucking something. And in the end, even if they can't do anything, you atleast gave a fuck, you actually asked, you did something, you gave a shit.

September 10, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
mrteebonilla

But you could have had a ice $600 to slip into the front pocket doe...you gotta chase it up man seriously

deadass..at least try

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 10, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
itheslayer

can anyone confirm the prices on the chukkas?

The wizard :D
September 10, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
alfie17

suspended

I'm done with this forum and supreme just gonna concentrate on school from now on peace smile

September 10, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
rhythmz

Do you have any family in the states? Friends who could report it? Ask your parents, do some research, call your local police and ask what would it take to file a report on an online scam like this, do fucking something. And in the end, even if they can't do anything, you atleast gave a fuck, you actually asked, you did something, you gave a shit.

i think telling his parents would be the worst. theyd probably flip the fuck out knowing their kid spent 600$ on a jacket HAhahahaha

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 10, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
krayvin

suspended

^ do you my du
September 10, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
itheslayer

Fuck it his Address is 640 Bruce st Ridgefield New Jersey, 07657

I'll shit in a box and mail it to him when he opens it it'll be a supreme sticker in the box on top of the box of shit but when he gets in the tightly sealed box he'll unleash the funk!!
September 10, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Muhstakes

I'm done with this forum and supreme just gonna concentrate on school from now on peace smile

Comes back in a couple of days asking for a price check on something that hasn't come out.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

RyandaGod

damn that frail life..... never seen someone get got for so much loot and talk about sending virus's in return.....

confused confused confused confused confused confused
brononymous

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

LOOK HERE YOU SIZZLE DICK MOTHERFUCKER I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SIT HERE AND LET YO SHRIMP ASS TALK SHIT TO ME! IDGAF NO MORE ABOUT FLAMING YOU A STRAIGHT UP BITCH! AND IF I EVER MET YOU IN REAL LIFE I DON'T CARE IF THE POPE THERE IM CURSIN YOU AND BEATIN YOU PISSY YOU LITTLE HOE

September 10, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
mrteebonilla

dont quote the pyramids ha but i wonder if sneakernews is still going to post the full pics of the Air Forces today...

September 10, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
ben8cv

black deco large restock, might be late but just noticed it
September 10, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
SHARKlN

Can you guys keep it down? Some of us are trying to camp for box logo hoodies in here...
September 10, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
itheslayer

black deco large restock, might be late but just noticed it

Good look easy cop
September 10, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
ricardoqntro

my stuff arrived here in arizona!

http://ricardoqntro.tumblr.com/

September 10, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
itheslayer

The hat sucks doesn't it, I resold mine because I couldn't stand the material
Edit: @ Blue tweed
September 10, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
ricardoqntro

The hat sucks doesn't it, I resold mine because I couldn't stand the material
Edit: @ Blue tweed

i know what you mean, but i can live with it, too much hassle reselling things.

http://ricardoqntro.tumblr.com/

September 10, 2012 @ 09:40 PM

Inactive

WHO GIVES A FUCK! YOU GOT SCAMMED, IT'S YOUR FAULT! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Now who the fuck thinks the Champion Parka is coming out on Thursday?
September 10, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
tkisbadluck

Www.shitsenders.com

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.