Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 10, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

Inactive

been getting a couple emails about the fit of the dogs and ducks, so here it is (sorry its a bit dark) also got the tree camo on thursday too...the print is actually quite a factor as some have fat trunks on them and shit and it just ruins it a bit..think the print i got was pretty good

photo-255 by leify23, on Flickr

Hey, where can I buy that hat?

September 10, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
megustaleche

Aye full pics of the forces

Pretty sweet but prolly gonna pass...could never pull off air forces they just feel to big and heavy, ah well still nice

So ugly

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 10, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
howthegodschill

Just got my delivery confirmation. I was getting nervous on that one. Would have been bummed if my order somehow got canceled.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 10, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
yooooo

musashi tee in white is fire
September 10, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
voodoo

For some reason it won't let me pass page 698. Oh well guess that's a sign to log off.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 10, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
RyandaGod

For some reason it won't let me pass page 698. Oh well guess that's a sign to log off.

log off bcool cool cool cool
September 10, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
adoboFosho

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol dumbass spelled guerilla wrong. What a stupid shit

And that wasn't even his post hahaha the faggot googled it

Figures. I'd thought I've seen that before in like the comments of a YouTube video

By the nine divines! What did you just say about me, you little skeeverbutt? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Winterhold, and I've been know to cast one hell of a fireball, and I have over 300 confirmed summons. I am trained in daedric warfare and I'm the swords master of the entire Imperial forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will make you beg to Akatosh as I bend you over like a common whelp, mark my words, on my oath as the Dovakin. You think you can come into my mind though this magic device and insult me? Think again,scum. As we speak I have every assassin and thief across all of Tamriel looking for your initial position so you better prepare for the storm atronach,you drauger. The storm atronach that wipes out the pathetic little husk you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my dragon shouts! Not only am I extensively trained in archery and horseback riding, but I have access to the entire congregation of the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, Mages college, and untold hordes of deadric warriors, and I will use every one of them to banish you to the plane of oblivion.. If only you could have had the clairvoyance to see what divine retribution your little "clever" runes were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue you dark skin. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will become the embodiment of Mehrunes Dagon, and open a portal to oblivion the likes of which you have never seen. You're fucking dead, milk-drinker.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 10, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

log off bcool cool cool cool

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 10, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
mrteebonilla

dead at "By the nine divines!"

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 10, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

rage faces

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Figures. I'd thought I've seen that before in like the comments of a YouTube video

By the nine divines! What did you just say about me, you little skeeverbutt? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Winterhold, and I've been know to cast one hell of a fireball, and I have over 300 confirmed summons. I am trained in daedric warfare and I'm the swords master of the entire Imperial forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will make you beg to Akatosh as I bend you over like a common whelp, mark my words, on my oath as the Dovakin. You think you can come into my mind though this magic device and insult me? Think again,scum. As we speak I have every assassin and thief across all of Tamriel looking for your initial position so you better prepare for the storm atronach,you drauger. The storm atronach that wipes out the pathetic little husk you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my dragon shouts! Not only am I extensively trained in archery and horseback riding, but I have access to the entire congregation of the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, Mages college, and untold hordes of deadric warriors, and I will use every one of them to banish you to the plane of oblivion.. If only you could have had the clairvoyance to see what divine retribution your little "clever" runes were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue you dark skin. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will become the embodiment of Mehrunes Dagon, and open a portal to oblivion the likes of which you have never seen. You're fucking dead, milk-drinker.

https://www.google.com/search?q=By+the+nine+divines!+What+did+you+just+say+about+me%2C+you+little+skeeverbutt%3F+I'll+have+you+know+I+graduated+top+of+my+class+in+the+College+of+Winterhold%2C+and+I've+been+know+to+cast+one+hell+of+a+fireball%2C+and+I+have+over+300+confirmed+summons.+I+am+trained+in+daedric+warfare+and+I'm+the+swords+master+of+the+entire+Imperial+forces.+You+are+nothing+to+me+but+just+another+target.+I+will+make+you+beg+to+Akatosh+as+I+bend+you+over+like+a+common+whelp%2C+mark+my+words%2C+on+my+oath+as+the+Dovakin.+You+think+you+can+come+into+my+mind+though+this+magic+device+and+insult+me%3F+Think+again%2Cscum.+As+we+speak+I+have+every+assassin+and+thief+across+all+of+Tamriel+looking+for+your+initial+position+so+you+better+prepare+for+the+storm+atronach%2Cyou+drauger.+The+storm+atronach+that+wipes+out+the+pathetic+little+husk+you+call+your+life.+I+can+be+anywhere%2C+anytime%2C+and+I+can+kill+you+in+over+seven+hundred+ways%2C+and+that's+just+with+my+dragon+shouts!+Not+only+am+I+extensively+trained+in+archery+and+horseback+riding%2C+but+I+have+access+to+the+entire+congregation+of+the+thieves+guild%2C+dark+brotherhood%2C+Mages+college%2C+and+untold+hordes+of+deadric+warriors%2C+and+I+will+use+every+one+of+them+to+banish+you+to+the+plane+of+oblivion..+If+only+you+could+have+had+the+clairvoyance+to+see+what+divine+retribution+your+little+%22clever%22+runes+were+about+to+bring+down+upon+you%2C+maybe+you+would+have+held+your+tongue+you+dark+skin.+But+you+couldn't%2C+you+didn't%2C+and+now+you're+paying+the+price%2C+you+goddamn+idiot.+I+will+become+the+embodiment+of+Mehrunes+Dagon%2C+and+open+a+portal+to+oblivion+the+likes+of+which+you+have+never+seen.+You're+fucking+dead%2C+milk-drinker.&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 10, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
FuckThisShit

Why is everyone talking bout those Zebra hats? Are they coming out this week, Imo They are a pass.
September 10, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
howthegodschill

I absolutely want to cop the Champion Parka, but I don't know whether I should go with medium or large, especially because I'll probably end up wearing a hoody under it at some point. Shit is tough when there's no way of telling how it fits.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 10, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

I absolutely want to cop the Champion Parka, but I don't know whether I should go with medium or large, especially because I'll probably end up wearing a hoody under it at some point. Shit is tough when there's no way of telling how it fits.

dude stfu no1 knows the measurements.

Nothing makes me more angry then lil niggas like dis
September 11, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
dinkleberg

finally got my stuff after a good a week and a half. tan chip camo looks super nice in person
September 11, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
Famous-Amos

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/kw6sue.html?vcategoryId=HOMEZ2&cm_vc=HOMEZ2&cm_sp=IO-_-HOMEZ2-_-KW6SUE

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

September 11, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
RyandaGod

9/11 tomorrow
bout to rock hoody with the snap

#arabicgangweindis cool cool cool cool cool
September 11, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
mrteebonilla

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

rockin my arabic snap for sure!!

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 11, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/kw6sue.html?vcategoryId=HOMEZ2&cm_vc=HOMEZ2&cm_sp=IO-_-HOMEZ2-_-KW6SUE

pop a supreme logo on the back charge 2x the price
September 11, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
brononymous

rage faces

https://www.google.com/search?q=By+the+nine+divines!+What+did+you+just+say+about+me%2C+you+little+skeeverbutt%3F+I'll+have+you+know+I+graduated+top+of+my+class+in+the+College+of+Winterhold%2C+and+I've+been+know+to+cast+one+hell+of+a+fireball%2C+and+I+have+over+300+confirmed+summons.+I+am+trained+in+daedric+warfare+and+I'm+the+swords+master+of+the+entire+Imperial+forces.+You+are+nothing+to+me+but+just+another+target.+I+will+make+you+beg+to+Akatosh+as+I+bend+you+over+like+a+common+whelp%2C+mark+my+words%2C+on+my+oath+as+the+Dovakin.+You+think+you+can+come+into+my+mind+though+this+magic+device+and+insult+me%3F+Think+again%2Cscum.+As+we+speak+I+have+every+assassin+and+thief+across+all+of+Tamriel+looking+for+your+initial+position+so+you+better+prepare+for+the+storm+atronach%2Cyou+drauger.+The+storm+atronach+that+wipes+out+the+pathetic+little+husk+you+call+your+life.+I+can+be+anywhere%2C+anytime%2C+and+I+can+kill+you+in+over+seven+hundred+ways%2C+and+that's+just+with+my+dragon+shouts!+Not+only+am+I+extensively+trained+in+archery+and+horseback+riding%2C+but+I+have+access+to+the+entire+congregation+of+the+thieves+guild%2C+dark+brotherhood%2C+Mages+college%2C+and+untold+hordes+of+deadric+warriors%2C+and+I+will+use+every+one+of+them+to+banish+you+to+the+plane+of+oblivion..+If+only+you+could+have+had+the+clairvoyance+to+see+what+divine+retribution+your+little+%22clever%22+runes+were+about+to+bring+down+upon+you%2C+maybe+you+would+have+held+your+tongue+you+dark+skin.+But+you+couldn't%2C+you+didn't%2C+and+now+you're+paying+the+price%2C+you+goddamn+idiot.+I+will+become+the+embodiment+of+Mehrunes+Dagon%2C+and+open+a+portal+to+oblivion+the+likes+of+which+you+have+never+seen.+You're+fucking+dead%2C+milk-drinker.&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

do you even copypasta
September 11, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
brononymous

supremes setting up camp in Japan, but there's still no Toronto store

all of my sad

too many herbs out here in the GTA anyways
Nomad is getting a drop on Saturday though
September 11, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
itheslayer

Which vans colorway you guys think will go first? They've never had an all suede old skool
September 11, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
qrct1

threads gone

aeterna13.com

September 11, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

Shut the fuck up kid, are you really that ignorant?

September 11, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
mrteebonilla

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

ya i prolly will...ur the ignorant one who is saying all arabic ppl are terrorists

September 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

ya i prolly will...ur the ignorant one who is saying all arabic ppl are terrorists

That's not what im saying, you're saying you're purposely going to wear your arabic snap on 9/11, you associated them yourself, 9/11 is nothing to celebrate.

September 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
paulywalnuts

Whatever pair I get I'm gonna skate the shit out of them
What do Supreme x Vans usually retail for, $98? Yeah, not tryna drop that much on a shitty skate shoe. Hell, I wouldn't even pay $60 to skate some Vans Old Skools haha, might as well get yourself a clean pair of Janoskis.

I think they go for 128 but yeah

lmao fucking NOOBY HERB IDIOT AND YOUR PRESUMPTIONS

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 11, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
mrteebonilla

never said i was celebrating i said i was wearing the arabic snap...and ya u are saying that because if your not then nothing is offensive

September 11, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@mrteebonilla
Smh...
''Hey, its the anniversary of thousands of people dying, I think I should let people know that I'm an insensitive idiot and push a stereotype by wearing a gay hat, Cool!''

September 11, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
paulywalnuts

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 11, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

Calm down its a shoe

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.