[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
rockin my arabic snap for sure!!

Shut the fuck up kid, are you really that ignorant?

ya i prolly will...ur the ignorant one who is saying all arabic ppl are terrorists

That's not what im saying, you're saying you're purposely going to wear your arabic snap on 9/11, you associated them yourself, 9/11 is nothing to celebrate.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:08
Whatever pair I get I'm gonna skate the shit out of them
What do Supreme x Vans usually retail for, $98? Yeah, not tryna drop that much on a shitty skate shoe. Hell, I wouldn't even pay $60 to skate some Vans Old Skools haha, might as well get yourself a clean pair of Janoskis.

I think they go for 128 but yeah

lmao fucking NOOBY HERB IDIOT AND YOUR PRESUMPTIONS

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:09
never said i was celebrating i said i was wearing the arabic snap...and ya u are saying that because if your not then nothing is offensive

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:13
@mrteebonilla
Smh...
''Hey, its the anniversary of thousands of people dying, I think I should let people know that I'm an insensitive idiot and push a stereotype by wearing a gay hat, Cool!''

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:15
too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
you high schoolers and herbs wouldn't understand how truly clean these are
will be copping in burgundy for sure
probably $82-$92

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:17
too clean

already have generic black/ white old skools that i got for $40 and they look better imo

well thats a cool story but these are buttery suede and leather, so better materials and they look much better in a subtle way than some $40 old skools
plus i'm pretty sure Supreme has released this design before so it's like a classic coming back, like the last supper jaunt
probably $82-$92

Calm down its a shoe

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:18
@mrteebonilla
Smh...
''Hey, its the anniversary of thousands of people dying, I think I should let people know that I'm an insensitive idiot and push a stereotype by wearing a gay hat, Cool!''

or just piss off ignorant people like you who associate a language with terrorism
Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:20
9/11 tomorrow

#arabicgangweindis

smh
Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:21
now those air forces are plain as hell and i would never cop
but vans are SUPPOSED to be simple and plain, thats their appeal

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:26
Calm down its a shoe

it's a shoe lol
this whole thread is about clothes ON HYPEBEAST, where do you think you are, idiot?

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:28
Calm down its a shoe

it's a shoe lol
this whole thread is about clothes ON HYPEBEAST, where do you think you are, idiot?

You're getting really upset over a shoe, come on buddy.

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:29

current colorways are better

tell me those aren't beautiful

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:30
too clean

probably $82-$92

I feel you. just rather save my money for other things
@mrteebonilla
Smh...

im the kind of guy who doesnt take things to seriously jafeel i know what ur saying but idk

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

personally i think the af1's look tight as fuck

Fuck yall

REVS
Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:31
@mrteebonilla
Smh...

or just piss off ignorant people like you who associate a language with terrorism

smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:32
@mrteebonilla
Smh...

smokeyface

smokeyface recognize smokeyface
Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:32

smokeyface

smokeyface recognize smokeyface

TELL EM

Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:36
@mrteebonilla
Smh...

smokeyface

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Sep 11, 2012 @ 01:52
Anyone willing to trade a Medium 3 6 tee in black for my large? mines too big- never worn
Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:08
@mrteebonilla
Smh...

No.. that's what he was doing by grouping the arabic hat and 9/11..

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:13
smh

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:18
lol

Inactive User

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:22
my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

how is the weather over there?

I was just there... its humid and hot tongueface

Inactive User

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:23
If anyone has a sunrise tee in charcoal grey L. I'll buy it off of you.

take this somewhere else.
Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:23
LOL
Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:25
rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:48
Would you Guys trade a floral camp for a Safari Camp cap? Someone might trade me
Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:52
Would you Guys trade a floral camp for a Safari Camp cap? Someone might trade me

which safari?

Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:55

which safari?

Its the Leopard Olive safari.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.