September 10, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
alfie17

suspended

Someone in here must be from New Jersey lol ridgefield pay this guy a visit cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
alfie17

suspended

If I got scammed just gotta look on the positive side il cop that camo box logo hoodie if it looks nice in real life & the north face collab this season better not disappoint, looks like il work a few nights after school as well aas weekends to get some cash back as well, 30 year olds scamming 17 year olds.. I just know his life sucks lol.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
lalala

probably better to call the cops instead of requesting dudes to roll up on the dudes house. you're bout to lose your money and get in some shit

x

September 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
ben8cv

Fuck it his Address is 640 Bruce st Ridgefield New Jersey, 07657

someone break into his damn house steal all the supreme shit he has

don't act you bout that life b

thats right im not which is why i said someone else should

to talk about it you gotta be about it. Remember that

aight b, won't forget it
September 10, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
THEBIGNB

Wish the black old schools had the gold instead of silver

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

September 10, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
alfie17

suspended

probably better to call the cops instead of requesting dudes to roll up on the dudes house. you're bout to lose your money and get in some shit
live in uk I gotta better chance of Barney the dinosaur fucking this guy up then the cops helping me out

September 10, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
brononymous

Fucking bullshit I can work and make the money back thats not a problem to that ugly old ass 30 year old who scammed me because you probably have a shit life.. Go fuck yourself

Fuck scammers, what goes around comes around. If you have his # or address you can plaster it all over 4chan or something.

/b/ would be only the board that would do shit and they probably wouldn't care
September 10, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
john0966

[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread:
Half Supreme-related discussions, half random pointless bullshit.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

September 10, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
sellme

Someone in here must be from New Jersey lol ridgefield pay this guy a visit cool

Ran a quick google search for you b

Dennis Chung
seoulite9@hotmail.com

Scammer Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1976756
Most Recent Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2399611

GL homie
September 10, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
REVS

Just read the last like page and a half to hear how this kid got scammed. I'd report it, it isn't a fucking camp cap where you got ripped 50 bucks....it's hundreds of dollars dude. You could easily find who the dude was, even if the address he gave you wasn't valid,

Pretty sure as far as Western Union goes he would need to go to his local branch to collect the money, meaning the branch he went to has footage of him, he probably had to sign or some shit, give ID, ect. Report it man, posting his address online isn't going to get you your money back, and the people on this forum will talk about going there and beating his ass, or stealing his shit, but no one is really going to act on it. Sp you're still out hundreds of dollars

Edit: forgot you're in the UK. But there still has to be something you can do.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
alfie17

suspended

@sellmestuff damn yup that's him! Least I know I've been scammed and can just move il learn from this fucked up mistake if that is his legit email then that dude gonna get a few virus's cool

September 10, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Panther.

live in uk I gotta better chance of Barney the dinosaur fucking this guy up then the cops helping me out

run>cmd>ping_(his ip address)_(bot amount)
keep doing this until he sends shit back. ddosing works. i may have just totally fucked that up and maybe thats not correct ddosing, but find it online

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 10, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
RyandaGod

@sellmestuff damn yup that's him! Least I know I've been scammed and can just move il learn from this fucked up mistake if that is his legit email then that dude gonna get a few virus's cool

few virus's....? come on son you sound pathetic
September 10, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
brononymous

September 10, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
alfie17

suspended

That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

September 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
REVS

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
至高

that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

shoulda went with paypal, my friend. he was probably excited as shit when u mentioned u wanted to use western union because he could scam you.. and what is the minimum wage at your place?? $600 over 2-3 months seems like a little unless you're working only a couple of hours a day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 10, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
adoboFosho

fucking steal
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/181037/?topic_page=1#post-3666767

if ur paying anything under retail its a steal
above means just missed out

mfw i was on supreme the day the black leopard camp sold out and olive was just sitting there for hours
i really should have just bought to resale knowing the price later on

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 10, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
REVS

That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

Western Union can't get fully involved. It would be a matter of reporting it to the police, and then them via Western Union getting the info they need to find the guy. Your what 17? (As gay as this sounds) Don't put up with this shit alone, if your parent(s) don't know about it, I'd fill them in. Don't shrug this shit off and say "oh well, now I know I can't trust people and shit" Fuck that, do something about it. Step the fuck up.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
alfie17

suspended

I'm from the UK though it's totally different sad

September 10, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
mrteebonilla

ya thats fuckin $600 ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 10, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Major

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.
September 10, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
alfie17

suspended

At least I got my Paisley smile fuck you Dennis Chung you 30 year old new jersey faggot

September 10, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
itheslayer

on the JP webstore the chalk stripe camp is 7350 yens, instead of the usual 6300, not sure what for...

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.

DIDNT NO BODY GO WAAH. YOU STARTED THE SHIT BY TELLIN ME NOT TO SPEAK

And you should listen, don't fucking speak.
on the JP webstore the chalk stripe camp is 7350 yens, instead of the usual 6300, not sure what for...

SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Shut the fuck up

NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.

DIDNT NO BODY GO WAAH. YOU STARTED THE SHIT BY TELLIN ME NOT TO SPEAK

And you should listen, don't fucking speak.

LOOK HERE YOU SIZZLE DICK MOTHERFUCKER I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SIT HERE AND LET YO SHRIMP ASS TALK SHIT TO ME! IDGAF NO MORE ABOUT FLAMING YOU A STRAIGHT UP BITCH! AND IF I EVER MET YOU IN REAL LIFE I DON'T CARE IF THE POPE THERE IM CURSIN YOU AND BEATIN YOU PISSY YOU LITTLE HOE
September 10, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
leify23

At least I got my Paisley smile fuck you Dennis Chung you 30 year old new jersey faggot

But you could have had a ice $600 to slip into the front pocket doe...you gotta chase it up man seriously

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 10, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
REVS

Do you have any family in the states? Friends who could report it? Ask your parents, do some research, call your local police and ask what would it take to file a report on an online scam like this, do fucking something. And in the end, even if they can't do anything, you atleast gave a fuck, you actually asked, you did something, you gave a shit.

September 10, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
mrteebonilla

But you could have had a ice $600 to slip into the front pocket doe...you gotta chase it up man seriously

deadass..at least try

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 10, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
itheslayer

can anyone confirm the prices on the chukkas?

The wizard :D
September 10, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
alfie17

suspended

I'm done with this forum and supreme just gonna concentrate on school from now on peace smile

September 10, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
rhythmz

Do you have any family in the states? Friends who could report it? Ask your parents, do some research, call your local police and ask what would it take to file a report on an online scam like this, do fucking something. And in the end, even if they can't do anything, you atleast gave a fuck, you actually asked, you did something, you gave a shit.

i think telling his parents would be the worst. theyd probably flip the fuck out knowing their kid spent 600$ on a jacket HAhahahaha

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.