[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:12
aye at least the kid works...

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:15
someone sell me a medium black sunrise tee
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:15
If he has scammed me then that sucks I hate my job so much lol and the fact I've lost that money just blows I believe in Karma though

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fuck it his Address is 640 Bruce st Ridgefield New Jersey, 07657

someone break into his damn house steal all the supreme shit he has

don't act you bout that life b

thats right im not which is why i said someone else should
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:16

buy my cairo instead...

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:19

buy my cairo instead...

no thanks i need a sunrise blushing
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:19
someone break into his damn house steal all the supreme shit he has

to talk about it you gotta be about it. Remember that
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:20
Someone in here must be from New Jersey lol ridgefield pay this guy a visit smokeyface

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:25
If I got scammed just gotta look on the positive side il cop that camo box logo hoodie if it looks nice in real life & the north face collab this season better not disappoint, looks like il work a few nights after school as well aas weekends to get some cash back as well, 30 year olds scamming 17 year olds.. I just know his life sucks lol.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:28
probably better to call the cops instead of requesting dudes to roll up on the dudes house. you're bout to lose your money and get in some shit

x

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:28

to talk about it you gotta be about it. Remember that

aight b, won't forget it
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:33
Wish the black old schools had the gold instead of silver

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:34
probably better to call the cops instead of requesting dudes to roll up on the dudes house. you're bout to lose your money and get in some shit
live in uk I gotta better chance of Barney the dinosaur fucking this guy up then the cops helping me out

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:39
Fucking bullshit I can work and make the money back thats not a problem to that ugly old ass 30 year old who scammed me because you probably have a shit life.. Go fuck yourself

Fuck scammers, what goes around comes around. If you have his # or address you can plaster it all over 4chan or something.

/b/ would be only the board that would do shit and they probably wouldn't care
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:39
[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread:
Half Supreme-related discussions, half random pointless bullshit.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:40
Someone in here must be from New Jersey lol ridgefield pay this guy a visit smokeyface

Ran a quick google search for you b

Dennis Chung
seoulite9@hotmail.com

Scammer Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1976756
Most Recent Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2399611

GL homie
REVS
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:43
Just read the last like page and a half to hear how this kid got scammed. I'd report it, it isn't a fucking camp cap where you got ripped 50 bucks....it's hundreds of dollars dude. You could easily find who the dude was, even if the address he gave you wasn't valid,

Pretty sure as far as Western Union goes he would need to go to his local branch to collect the money, meaning the branch he went to has footage of him, he probably had to sign or some shit, give ID, ect. Report it man, posting his address online isn't going to get you your money back, and the people on this forum will talk about going there and beating his ass, or stealing his shit, but no one is really going to act on it. Sp you're still out hundreds of dollars

Edit: forgot you're in the UK. But there still has to be something you can do.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:43
@sellmestuff damn yup that's him! Least I know I've been scammed and can just move il learn from this fucked up mistake if that is his legit email then that dude gonna get a few virus's smokeyface

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:44
live in uk I gotta better chance of Barney the dinosaur fucking this guy up then the cops helping me out

run>cmd>ping_(his ip address)_(bot amount)
keep doing this until he sends shit back. ddosing works. i may have just totally fucked that up and maybe thats not correct ddosing, but find it online

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:45
@sellmestuff damn yup that's him! Least I know I've been scammed and can just move il learn from this fucked up mistake if that is his legit email then that dude gonna get a few virus's smokeyface

few virus's....? come on son you sound pathetic
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:46

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:46
That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

REVS
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:47

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:49
that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

shoulda went with paypal, my friend. he was probably excited as shit when u mentioned u wanted to use western union because he could scam you.. and what is the minimum wage at your place?? $600 over 2-3 months seems like a little unless you're working only a couple of hours a day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:52
fucking steal
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/181037/?topic_page=1#post-3666767

if ur paying anything under retail its a steal
above means just missed out

mfw i was on supreme the day the black leopard camp sold out and olive was just sitting there for hours
i really should have just bought to resale knowing the price later on

ig supremecellar

REVS
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:53
That is his official address as he try using a old one but it wouldn't work for some reason he had to sign a bit of paper and prove it was him to pick up the money so he had to show ID and also give a code which I told him.. Can western union actually get involved and help me though? I don't even have money to travel to my local western union lol that dude took every penny I worked for this summer

Western Union can't get fully involved. It would be a matter of reporting it to the police, and then them via Western Union getting the info they need to find the guy. Your what 17? (As gay as this sounds) Don't put up with this shit alone, if your parent(s) don't know about it, I'd fill them in. Don't shrug this shit off and say "oh well, now I know I can't trust people and shit" Fuck that, do something about it. Step the fuck up.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:55
I'm from the UK though it's totally different smh

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:57
ya thats fuckin $600 ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:59

Thanks for that on-topic post you fucking faggot.
Sep 10, 2012 @ 20:59
At least I got my Paisley blushing fuck you Dennis Chung you 30 year old new jersey faggot

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.