[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 07, 2012 @ 18:01:58
Obviously not if I'm posting at 1:41pm. You know how observing teachers were unless you're in elementary.

just stop, you lost

Is that what you tell your rape victims?

are you trolling or are you really this stupid?
September 07, 2012 @ 18:04:07
just stop, you lost

Is that what you tell your rape victims?

are you trolling or are you really this stupid?

What's a troll? Don't they hang under bridges or something? THAT'S WHERE YOU RAPE THEM!
September 07, 2012 @ 18:05:45
Shit man, congrats on getting your stuff today... i think im til monday smh

ANYWAYS, what price are you guys expecting on the champion stuff?

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

September 07, 2012 @ 18:06:34
cant wait till this comes out smokeyface smokeyface

and the champion parkas

Bullshit scribble on the back ruins it IMO. You could cop a woodland field parka for hella cheap from a military surplus and take white paint marker and draw the same thing on the back...probably better. Smh. The 'preme is feeding you all garbage this season. Pin dot and three 6 tee was all that was worth it.

Ey so fuck you you twat. That "Bullshit scribble" is amazing art done by the one and only Marc Gonzalez. You obviously don't even skate and probably don't even know who the fuck he is. Gonz is king and Fuck what you said.

Been skating for 15 years. Hell, I skated while I was in IRAQ. I also know who the Gonz is. Doesn't make his bullshit scribble amazing art.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 07, 2012 @ 18:09:15

That sweatshirt should be near 138
September 07, 2012 @ 18:10:07

Bullshit scribble on the back ruins it IMO. You could cop a woodland field parka for hella cheap from a military surplus and take white paint marker and draw the same thing on the back...probably better. Smh. The 'preme is feeding you all garbage this season. Pin dot and three 6 tee was all that was worth it.

Ey so fuck you you twat. That "Bullshit scribble" is amazing art done by the one and only Marc Gonzalez. You obviously don't even skate and probably don't even know who the fuck he is. Gonz is king and Fuck what you said.

Been skating for 15 years. Hell, I skated while I was in IRAQ. I also know who the Gonz is. Doesn't make his bullshit scribble amazing art.

Were you a marine?
September 07, 2012 @ 18:12:13

thanks man, not that bad... im looking for a new job right now tho.

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

September 07, 2012 @ 18:16:10
edit:nvm

IG: @mobbyluii

September 07, 2012 @ 18:16:25
edit:nvm

IG: @mobbyluii

September 07, 2012 @ 18:23:48
Does anyone know the Supreme Los angeles Store policy on Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds?
they'll treat you like trash but you get store credit
September 07, 2012 @ 18:37:17
Does anyone know the Supreme Los angeles Store policy on Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds?
they'll treat you like trash but you get store credit

Just make sure you don't remove the tags
September 07, 2012 @ 18:39:19

That's what I was thinkin' for the sweatshirt, anything to relate to in terms of pricing for the parka?

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 07, 2012 @ 18:43:39
anyone knows how much will the clarks wallabes to be ?

148 shipped ?
September 07, 2012 @ 18:47:24

148 shipped ?

considering the regular wallabees are $150, I'd put my guess at $178 + shipping.
September 07, 2012 @ 18:53:58
Originally posted by Inactive User

148 shipped ?

considering the regular wallabees are $150, I'd put my guess at $178 + shipping.

178 is quite steep, anyway last season clarks doesnt hit to 150 if i not wrong...
September 07, 2012 @ 18:55:24
The white tree camo hat is much nicer in real life.. Considering picking up the backpack.. Picked up Blue Paisley pullover today.. Shits smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 07, 2012 @ 18:58:29
The white tree camo hat is much nicer in real life.. Considering picking up the backpack.. Picked up Blue Paisley pullover today.. Shits smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

I'd wait for the end of season sale to buy the backpack
September 07, 2012 @ 19:00:19

Were you a marine?

Army Infantry. Still am until 2014. Just got back from Afghanistan this past April.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 07, 2012 @ 19:04:26

148 shipped ?

178 is quite steep, anyway last season clarks doesnt hit to 150 if i not wrong...

last season's desert mali lows were $158
i passed and copped some similar clarks for $30
September 07, 2012 @ 19:08:55

Were you a marine?

Army Infantry. Still am until 2014. Just got back from Afghanistan this past April.

Oh that's cool. I bet you got mad stories to tell
September 07, 2012 @ 19:12:57
mhmhmm dat lighter
September 07, 2012 @ 19:26:08

via ss via popeye mag via instagram

New Shibuya store opening on the 29th
September 07, 2012 @ 19:49:09
got my second order in today 1 more purp sticker and another lookbook

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 07, 2012 @ 19:51:12
got my second order in today 1 more purp sticker and another lookbook

Trying to trade off a last supper?
September 07, 2012 @ 19:51:48

148 shipped ?

clark's not confirmed at all, so don't piss yourself too soon. may be for next year or not at all.
but they will easily be over 150, 178 sounds like a very accurate estimate to me.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 07, 2012 @ 20:41:58
dont wanna bother nobody but i still havent got no shipping confirmation for my yesterdays 11am order. how long does it usually take to FL? for my order last week i got shipping confirmation the same day (thu.). Im on vacation here, go back to germany in 2 weeks.
September 07, 2012 @ 20:54:24
dont wanna bother nobody but i still havent got no shipping confirmation for my yesterdays 11am order. how long does it usually take to FL? for my order last week i got shipping confirmation the same day (thu.). Im on vacation here, go back to germany in 2 weeks.

You'll be fine

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 07, 2012 @ 21:04:33
How much does the Supreme Neckface collaboration T run for?
I think it's from '07,
I just picked one up for a few months back for eight bucks lol

SUP

September 07, 2012 @ 21:13:43
You mean North Face?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 07, 2012 @ 21:18:08
I ordered a shirt on the 31st and I never got a shipping email. And the charge was taken off my credit card, does that mean my order got cancelled?

Yup especially if you got your cash back.

not necessarily,
well for me something weird happened last season, I ordered a tee and I got the email and shipping confirmation, then the money went back to my card for a week, then I got charged for it again randomly. but in your case im 99% sure it got canceled lol

Actually I just got my shipping notice but I haven't been charged again. ha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x