[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 10, 2012 @ 15:41
wished they used more materials in their pallet. Seems like regular old vans to me. No supreme twist in this one. Easy pass.
Sep 10, 2012 @ 15:41
but i hope that reflective top drops. i need that ish
Sep 10, 2012 @ 15:46
Shut the fuck up

NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:06
NAH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LONG NECK ASS MUH FUCKA! LAST TIME YO MOM WAS IN PUBLIC PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WAS AT A SEA FOOD MARKET

What happened to the whole "Waaah, I hate everyone in this thread, all they do is talk irrelevent shit and act like internet tough guys, somebody care"?

Anyway those Old Skools don't deserve any hate haha, I mean yeah they're nothing special compared to last year's mesh, and the leathers, but they're not awful.

DIDNT NO BODY GO WAAH. YOU STARTED THE SHIT BY TELLIN ME NOT TO SPEAK
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:09
i know its late but i got my package from supreme today from the f/w drop,
i was iffy about the cairo but i got it anyways and i like it in person,
also got a rrr tee, flight satin camp, and ducks and dogs button down which i really like.

also came with the look book, red box sticker, and
a nice RRR sticker.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:23
metallic os. smokeyface

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:27
green old skools are ight
wouldnt pay more than 65 for them
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:37
itheslayer, you're the worst ever
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:44
got the tree camo cap and the black canvas camp this week... i'm really looking for either a paisley 5 panel, liberty 5 panel and most of all the purple donegal 5 panel... if anyone has any of these and would sell pm me!
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:45
itheslayer, you're the worst ever

I UNDERSTAND IM SORRY FOR FUCKING YO BITCH
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:47
100TH POST YEAH NIGGA!
Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:52
There are some really nice colorways for the Vans collab, but like most of you guys said I spent too much on the past drops lol. Most likely I'll pass.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:55
100TH POST YEAH NIGGA!
All of your post have been on the Supreme thread, making stupidly unnecessary post.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Sep 10, 2012 @ 16:59
also got a rrr tee, flight satin camp, and ducks and dogs button down which i really like.

a nice RRR sticker.

stop saying rrr, there is no 3rd r jesus
Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:02
anxiously waiting for my package, its "Out for delivery" : ]

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:03
Tan/red old skools. NINERS.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:07
Tan/red old skools. NINERS.

hell yea man. Whos got it better than us NOBODY!

Inactive User

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:09
Hey is any1 noticing that a lot of Supreme Stuff is going on sale on ebay for a lot of money? I mean they pay around 100 Euro for fakes lol!

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:21

a nice RRR sticker.

Yea there is. Rittle Red Ridinghood

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

REVS
Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:26

DIDNT NO BODY GO WAAH. YOU STARTED THE SHIT BY TELLIN ME NOT TO SPEAK

And you should listen, don't fucking speak.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:44

a nice RRR sticker.

hahaha youre right i always saw people write rrr, guess i never really gave it any thought.
rr shirt and sticker*

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:44
Pass on the vans not really into that reflective shit.. That iPhone case though smokeyface

iPad case?blushing
Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:45
how much did vans go for in the last season? and will i be able to pick some up later on during the day dyou reckon?

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:46

hahaha youre right i always saw people write rrr, guess i never really gave it any thought.
rr shirt and sticker*

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:47
can anyone confirm the prices on the chukkas?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:48
Pass on the vans not really into that reflective shit.. That iPhone case though smokeyface

iPad case?blushing
meh iPad case is nice I already have one though so no point especially as the supreme on doesn't fold out with the iPad 100% copping that iPhone case though can't decide between red or black though

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:53
how often does Sup have sales? is it the end of every season or at special times of the year ie. black friday etc. Its been awhile since ive seen 1. I want a backpack and one of the keychain lights but can wait for a sale if possible.
Sep 10, 2012 @ 17:56

rr shirt and sticker*

haha youre good, it wasnt directed at just you, it just got annoying after 50 people did it.
Sep 10, 2012 @ 18:11
It's from 2002 or something like that, when they released last supper decks.

ohhh i see i see...
thought it was like a thing for this season cause of the last supper hoodie but nvm haha

ig supremecellar

Sep 10, 2012 @ 18:13
can anyone confirm the prices on the chukkas?

no
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.