Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 10, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
Trespace

9/29

Are those stickers?

For the new store opening, along with opening box tees. #TRUUU

If its in japan the box logo tees won't be available in the U.S. Pretty sure it was like that for the nagoya opening and also the U.K box logo tees weren't available in the U.S either.
September 10, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
xafriaf

Yeah, they're closing one of them tho. Basically relocating

That's sick I hope they do some special release to celebrate the store opening like they did with the CDG hoodie
September 10, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Trespace

That's sick I hope they do some special release to celebrate the store opening like they did with the CDG hoodie

That was the dover street market ginza opening though, not a supreme store opening.
September 10, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
JayEffKay

hikarusupreme, thats right. But of course we'll have the ebay sellers and what not, im sure one of us would get a box tee
the new store will be located at Shibuya
September 10, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 10, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Trespace

hikarusupreme, thats righ. But of course we'll have the ebay sellers and what not.
the new store will be located at Shibuya

True, probably gonna have to drop $200+ on ebay if you want one though but we'll see. I'm just curious to see what they come up with for the opening. Nagoya's box logo was dope.
September 10, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
xafriaf

That was the dover street market ginza opening though, not a supreme store opening.

True. But if they do release some box logo tees that would be sick
September 10, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
JayEffKay

They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again
September 10, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Zeeks

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

Same thing happened to me. I got my shipping confirmation yesterday for what I ordered the day the webstore opened. There is no charge on my bank statement anymore. I'm wondering what's going on, because I don't want to get overdrawn.

they probably cancelled your order if the statement disappeared, i checked mine earlier, i got the confirm order, but from there on, i got no conformation on shipping or anything. These guys don't tell you shit, so check your bank statement if you haven't gotten any e-mails from them
September 10, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
xafriaf

They're gonna have some dope shit for the box tee opening, i knew they were expanding west but not that far lol. I thought maybe LA again

Yeah hopefully. So when are you thinking somethings gonna drop? When they move into the new store?
September 10, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
JayEffKay

Yeah hopefully. So when are you thinking somethings gonna drop? When they move into the new store?

The store opens the 29th of this month
September 10, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
WalkingCactus

my box is in arizona already, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. anyone from az get their stuff yet?

Im still waiting for my stuff from the first drop and I live in Az, shit takes forever

how is the weather over there?

What the fuck? who cares!? Weather.com you shithead quit clogging up the forum with this bullshit.

btw, Xodus L/S is pretty cool.

I'm not the real aquaman

September 10, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
WalkingCactus

Hey guys,
Sorry for asking this but im concerned. I ordered off the online store last saturday, September 1st, and still havent got my shipping confirmation. Is there a number I can call. Thanks! and on a completely unrelated note, which color do you like for the split pullover. Red/Navy is nice

be patient shit face i ordered my shit the 31st and got my shipping confirmation today. Keep your tampon dry asshat.

I'm not the real aquaman

September 10, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
JayEffKay

Told ya . Ya mans rico always comes correct
September 10, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
40 Fonzarelli

God damnit so six supreme stores in japan, one in europe, 2 in the america... fuck, we should get one in sf.....
Actually, no, too many faggots would wear supreme near me

Nah we need one down south.
pattshreds

a store in boston would be rad

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Air force 1s.. Irrelevant this is not the 90s

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 10, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
ugzilla

@Suave yeah man you were right was stoked when I saw the pics.
September 10, 2012 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

$pecial, this is exactly what I am saying breh..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 10, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
brononymous

Hey guys,
Sorry for asking this but im concerned. I ordered off the online store last saturday, September 1st, and still havent got my shipping confirmation. Is there a number I can call. Thanks! and on a completely unrelated note, which color do you like for the split pullover. Red/Navy is nice

red navy looks like a stick of old spice deodorant
September 10, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@kittysupreme cool

September 10, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
eightducks

Hey guys,

be patient shit face i ordered my shit the 31st and got my shipping confirmation today. Keep your tampon dry asshat.
Oh sorry I didnt know other people were having the same problem. Thanks
September 10, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
pattshreds

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
the fuck did i just read

thread over, fags

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 10, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
JayEffKay

Looking at the pics they dont even look like air forces, im feeling em a bit. But dont wanna look like the uptown harlem goons
September 10, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
jrich703

http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/09/supreme-x-nike-air-force-1-teaser/

Hey now.. I see some potential

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 10, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
eightducks

@brononymous what do you think about the gray/forest green. That ones nice too
September 10, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I hope that's not the collab email tomorrow

September 10, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
________

never cared about forces but this colorway is clean
September 10, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
________

@brononymous what do you think about the gray/forest green. That ones nice too

my favorite one out of the 3
September 10, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
JayEffKay

never cared about forces but this colorway is clean

Thats what im saying.

On another note: Quartersnacks tees will be available at SupNy tomorrow. #PromotingfortheFam

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.