Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
dalek

I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

would of picked up if i knew what it meant at the time.

It's still on the web shop...
September 9, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
adoboFosho

It kinda looks like they folded the 3 6 tee to make it look like a purp box logo tee. I'm sure it's just the 3 6 mafia tee.

thats cus it is the 3 6 mafia tee

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 9, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
alfie17

suspended

Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 9, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
adoboFosho

So I just checked out the SS marketplace and I def need an invite. Please someone help a nigga out!

No.
But I just want a pink snakeskin button up in my life. I SLEPT SO HARD!

Dudes got one on deck.

Just get someone on here who has the time to cwap it for you on SS, then buy it off them.

i'll do transactions for people on SS

for a fee smile

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 9, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
ricardoqntro

I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

would of picked up if i knew what it meant at the time.

It's still on the web shop...

cool, i got the things i wanted already though, still looking forward to the champion collab!

http://ricardoqntro.tumblr.com/

September 9, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

any ideas on whats dropping thursday?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 9, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Zeeks

how the fuck are people getting shipping conformation right when they purchase the fucking item on week 2 and these niggers still lagging on my shit from last week
September 9, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
mcgotkicks

hopefully the dogs & ducks cap and champion parka so i can be finished with the preview items.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
BeastJr

holy shit you have a bunch of posts

and no not yet wtf
September 9, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
LostJem

suspended

Fuck you guys done with this thread bunch of assholes here all you do is flame people

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 9, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
mcgotkicks

and no not yet wtf

^ whats up with all the bitchery.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
sjohnnnn

Any info on this tee and LC please thanks

سبحان

September 9, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
至高

anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
mcgotkicks

if anyones looking to buy a rare piece heres your chance
(not my item just lookin out for the hb members)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Visvim-Camp-Cap-WTAPS-Neighbourhood-CDG-Palace-Orginal-Fake-/221122141565?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item337be81d7d
September 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
mcgotkicks

anyone think it'd be a wise move to bring the champion parka to a tailor/seamstress and get that champion logo removed?

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better
September 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
CHartman1221

Just got an email saying that my Tree Camo and Bevelled have been shipped today. I didn't know that was possible since it's Sunday... oh well, I'll take it.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
至高

yea man thats what imma do. I did that with my bulldog varsity. Looks 10x better

nice.. great to hear from experience. don't see why they couldnt do the small champ logo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
Trespace

Lmao the purple box logo tee isn't dropping only 20 or so made a worker at Supreme London was wearing one.. Friends and family only cool

True, been confirmed that purple box tee is for friends and fam of supreme only.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

and no not yet wtf

Items dropping aren't some big secret that's only revealed on thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
mcgotkicks

nice.. great to hear from experience. don't see why they couldnt do the small champ logo

they're not perfect. They like to have loud statements and in this case. It was a bad one.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
SHARKlN

That champion might not look so clean without the logo though, because the parka is nylon and your stitch holes are gonna be more obvious than cotton, wool, etc.
September 9, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
至高

That champion might not look so clean without the logo though, because the parka is nylon and your stitch holes are gonna be more obvious than cotton, wool, etc.

ruh roh raggy.. might have to rethink the cop then.. lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
mcgotkicks

yea thats what i was thinking as well. But its up to you if you want to remove it or not. Anyway which color are u guys planning to cop?
blue and green for me. That green one is dope af
September 9, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

ruh roh raggy.. might have to rethink the cop then.. lol

How do you have that many posts and I haven't seen you before?

September 9, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
jrich703

I just got my tracking email ..on a Sunday suprised

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 9, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
aldrxn

Won't ship it out till tomorrow though. They just printed the label.
September 9, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
adc323

might catch some for this, but white people invented the word "nigger". no racial bias, just some history for yall

I understand you said "no racial bias", but what is the point then? Just because someone invents something doesn't give them the right to use it (not sure if that's what you meant but I think it should be said), especially when it's a word that was made out of pure hate and ignorance and in a time no less when slavery was the norm. I'm not white or black myself, but if I hear someone who is not black use n***a I find that pretty offensive. Judging as I am from the outside the culture that does use the word, I think they have every right to (and only them). In my eyes, if you are black, you "own" that word. It was used in the worst possible way a word can be, and centuries of suffering from those who created it I think gives those who are black only the right to use it almost as a badge of honor, they made it through all that shit, they survived through it all, and it should be a reminder to those who created it what they did. Thumbs up, thumbs down, I could care less, but I care about what I said.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 9, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
steff90

I just got my tracking email ..on a Sunday suprised

you ordered thursday 11am?
September 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

you are very sensitive..

and its Africans, blacks are the hybrid offsprings of white slave masters who raped african women, who then again produced. Where eventually a hybrids just began breeding, thus black & africans different facial attributes..

but then again whites are just europeans who raped native americans..thats why these white folks, especially white bitches always talking about they are some small fucking percentage of Native American.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
YoungCopKilla

might catch some for this, but white people invented the word "nigger". no racial bias, just some history for yall

I understand you said "no racial bias", but what is the point then? Just because someone invents something doesn't give them the right to use it (not sure if that's what you meant but I think it should be said), especially when it's a word that was made out of pure hate and ignorance and in a time no less when slavery was the norm. I'm not white or black myself, but if I hear someone who is not black use n***a I find that pretty offensive. Judging as I am from the outside the culture that does use the word, I think they have every right to (and only them). In my eyes, if you are black, you "own" that word. It was used in the worst possible way a word can be, and centuries of suffering from those who created it I think gives those who are black only the right to use it almost as a badge of honor, they made it through all that shit, they survived through it all, and it should be a reminder to those who created it what they did. Thumbs up, thumbs down, I could care less, but I care about what I said.

go back to 1957 with this shit.

I'm not the real aquaman

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.