300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 9, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
LUPS

Well it's cool she's trying to get info before buying.
I wish my girl would buy me gear from brands I actually wear.

Senseless question though, seriously.
Google "Supreme" and the official website is the first hit.

Yeah, but they don't have any camps in stock
Plus there are some legit other websites that sell preme.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 9, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
steff90

cant decide between either the tan or navy leather herringbone. help me outhere
September 9, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
mittens

lol
September 9, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
ben8cv

been getting a couple emails about the fit of the dogs and ducks, so here it is (sorry its a bit dark) also got the tree camo on thursday too...the print is actually quite a factor as some have fat trunks on them and shit and it just ruins it a bit..think the print i got was pretty good

photo-255 by leify23, on Flickr

Worth the price?
September 9, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
tkisbadluck

@lups Are you sure they are fake? How do you know that?

Get the fuck out of here. You were just trollin the scale thread a couple days ago. Nobody cares about your boyfriends birthday.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 9, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
leify23

been getting a couple emails about the fit of the dogs and ducks, so here it is (sorry its a bit dark) also got the tree camo on thursday too...the print is actually quite a factor as some have fat trunks on them and shit and it just ruins it a bit..think the print i got was pretty good

its a little steep not gonna lie..but i guess once i got there i just had too, once a tried it on and stuff...you wont find the print anywhere else so if you love the print its worth it. i guess i wast expecting the tree pullover to be so low so i used the usual supreme logic that if one is underpriced i can pay for an overpriced to restore 'balance' lol...i got paid like 2 days before aswell so i was like fuckit

Worth the price?

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 9, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
sara_sweety19

Yeah I didn't find them when I went on to supremenewyork.com they were sold out is there another way I can still get them?
September 9, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
tkisbadluck

Yeah I didn't find them when I went on to supremenewyork.com they were sold out is there another way I can still get them?

I'm selling one on eBay

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

September 9, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
sara_sweety19

Okay thanks guys! I'm deciding between the white one or the green one still but ebay has a bunch! I appreciate it!
September 9, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
rhythmz

lmfao @ "study something useful", muthafucka YOU need to learn something useful,

LOL. Unlike yo bitchass, I'm studying CS/Math, so while you have all this free time to fuck around and "learn" bout supreme, I'm studying something that will get paper, herb ass nigga

so? im studying CS and computer engineering at the same time and i'm still not stupid enough to have common sense and learn a clothing brand to go asking around for legit checks?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 9, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
itheslayer

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

rage faces
confirmed for middle schooler

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

September 9, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
xafriaf

rage faces

Rage comics are the shit dumb ass. And I'm graduating from high school soon moron

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol dumbass spelled guerilla wrong. What a stupid shit
September 9, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
itheslayer

rage faces

And that wasn't even his post hahaha the faggot googled it
September 9, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
xafriaf

rage faces

And that wasn't even his post hahaha the faggot googled it

Figures. I'd thought I've seen that before in like the comments of a YouTube video
September 9, 2012 @ 09:34 PM

Inactive

Would you just stop. You are not studying nothing like that, you don't even know basic core biology of genetic makeup of a human being. DNA and mRNA. Off of your head do you even know the mass of a proton? What do you know about Stoichiometry? stfu. I strongly advise you to quit challenging me..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
rhythmz

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 9, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
vizual

I just got my tracking email ..on a Sunday suprised

Same here.
September 9, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
vizual

Hey, where can I buy that hat?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box-Logo-Tree-Camo-Camp-Cap-Hat-Panel-Safari-Donegal-Desert-F-W-2012-/251147002351?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3a798721ef
September 9, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
itheslayer

If anyone has a sunrise tee in charcoal grey L. I'll buy it off of you.
September 9, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
32andgrandma

@mcgotkicks I dig the safari, corduroy brim is clean.
September 9, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
kc757

i hope they make a pullover parka collab with tnf again sometime soon i really like pullovers.

was wondering does anyone on here own that Nuptse taxi yellow one?

since its sooooo rare
never hear anyone talking about that past collab

but hear about the duck camo and others..

I own the yellow nupste. More hype than anything. I hate that Drake wore that shit. Chicks come up like, "Oh, that's that jacket Drake wore in that video..." smmfh

On another note, let's go Niners!!!

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 9, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
VOMITSPIT

Still wouldn't buy, but tree camo looks better than I thought.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 9, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
whatisthis

My dude knows what's up.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 9, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
RiFF RaFF

i hope they make a pullover parka collab with tnf again sometime soon i really like pullovers.

was wondering does anyone on here own that Nuptse taxi yellow one?

since its sooooo rare
never hear anyone talking about that past collab

but hear about the duck camo and others..

I own the yellow nupste. More hype than anything. I hate that Drake wore that shit. Chicks come up like, "Oh, that's that jacket Drake wore in that video..." smmfh

49ers will demolish this year. akers is going down in history as a kicker thats for sure

Be about it

September 9, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
32andgrandma

What does everyone prefer, last years real tree or this seasons tree camo?
September 9, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
steff90

real tree no doubt.
September 9, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
balto

Last year's all the way
September 9, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
steff90

anybody else get a confirmation email for an order on thursday but it disappear on their bank statement and not get the shipping confirm today? hmm.. this is the first time this happened. anybody know if this means they cancelled my order?

if you got a order confirmation, why would they cancel your order?
September 9, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
7yarfegnaro

Happened to me the first drop. Your order is fine, the charge will reappear after its shipped.
September 9, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
hypebeast51

@ the dude who was wondering about the basic beanie on head...its dope my dude. nicest beanie I've worn in terms of the way it fits and looks and I have 10+

I got hoez on deck niggah

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.