Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 9, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
itheslayer

Ignorant ass muh fuckas in this thread you could just reply instead of thumbs downing every comment shit
September 9, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
dancingbaby

Ignorant ass muh fuckas in this thread you could just reply instead of thumbs downing every comment shit

What do you expect though, when you just churn out stupid shit like that? If you're even doubting how real that safari is then you shouldn't be here.
September 9, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
itheslayer

What do you expect though, when you just churn out stupid shit like that? If you're even doubting how real that safari is then you shouldn't be here.

Seems to me you're the one churning stupid stuff out. If I'm doubting how real the safaria is? It's a fake ass supreme hat yeah I'm gonna doubt it. Oh and it's called starting a conversation by forming a statement into a question.
September 9, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
itheslayer

Fuck you guys done with this thread bunch of assholes here all you do is flame people

And considering I know more about the hat than you do, I think you're the stupid one in this situation
September 9, 2012 @ 01:13 PM

Inactive

but wait, why are you so sensitive over thumbs up/down

do you get a head high when you get thumbs up? not that serious...people will probably thumb this down just because.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
32andgrandma

This is a real one @itstheslayer
September 9, 2012 @ 01:29 PM
itheslayer

do you get a head high when you get thumbs up? not that serious...people will probably put thumb this down just because.

Because the forum is here to share information, ask questions, and spread ideas on the supreme stuff. When someone thumbs down your question and replies with a smart ass remark every single time, especially when they're WRONG it starts to get on ones nerve.
September 9, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
itheslayer

@itheslayer Your argument has more holes then your credibility.

It doesn't I was tryin to spark up a conversation on how some people can't tell the difference but instead of answering my question a smart ass replied with a dumb remark. .... EVERYTIME
September 9, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
itheslayer

This is a real one @itstheslayer

Oh I know. Tell it to the other kid who thought that chick in the photo had a legit one. Niggas be buggin
September 9, 2012 @ 02:31 PM

Inactive

do you get a head high when you get thumbs up? not that serious...people will probably put thumb this down just because.

Because the forum is here to share information, ask questions, and spread ideas on the supreme stuff. When someone thumbs down your question and replies with a smart ass remark every single time, especially when they're WRONG it starts to get on ones nerve.

don't take hypebeast literal. you're putting too much emotion, you obviously don't know the types of people that patrol and talk on this board, if you did you should know its just no point on even giving a fuck about minute things like the popularity of your posts

Realistically anyways, if you arent contributing anything relevant to the thread to benefit the viewers (which usually entails something like a leaking picture, or information relating to a release/collab/some sort of history), just don't post. 694 Pages and probably 90% of it is straight bullshit. The exponential rate that this thread grows is disgusting. Just do what I do, be convinced that: deliberate ignorance is the sincerest form of flattery. Questions? What questions possibly could be out there to ask that hasnt been answered somewhere in this post. IF ANYTHING The mods needs to put a FAQ on the first post and update it anytime necessary. That would, in my opinion, be the final necessary thing to add to cut down on alot of irrelevant garbage.

and plus the mods been true to their word about suspending members who throw direct insults at other members, so just let the monkeys call you out, bitch made muthafuckas are just hiding behind those thumbs up/down

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2012 @ 02:50 PM
sellme

x
September 9, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
SHARKlN

Purp box logo confirmation via nomad?

http://instagram.com/p/PSI8T0Q60f/

Well, yeah they confirmed that Juicy J is wearing one in the photo on the t shirt that will be on sale in their shop on the 15th.
So, in a way, you're right. But don't take it literally, because you're 100% wrong.

and @kittysupreme I stopped reading your post after you told a kid he's "putting too much emotion" in the first of your three paragraphs
September 9, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
origins

I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

Copp'd that shit, shit's dope.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

September 9, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
oo135

Well, yeah they confirmed that Juicy J is wearing one in the photo on the t shirt that will be on sale in their shop on the 15th

So, in a way, you're right. But don't take it literally, because you're 100% wrong.

and @kittysupreme I stopped reading your post after you told a kid he's "putting too much emotion into things" in the first of three paragraphs

so box logo tee on sell next week?
September 9, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
jkill

It kinda looks like they folded the 3 6 tee to make it look like a purp box logo tee. I'm sure it's just the 3 6 mafia tee.
September 9, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
mcgotkicks

The safari hat is ugly anyways. Cmon a leopard brim thats sus
September 9, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
givenchykid

It kinda looks like they folded the 3 6 tee to make it look like a purp box logo tee. I'm sure it's just the 3 6 mafia tee.

I Think Hes Right! Be A Boring Drop If There Is A Purple Box Logo!
September 9, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
NNOLANN

Yea, the purple box logo tee is gonna drop on 15th guys, get ready.

COMMON SENSE. USE IT.
September 9, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
mcgotkicks

I just want that champion parka to drop already.
September 9, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
pattshreds

definitely slept on that jersey too long, i liked the teal but now only whites left lol.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 9, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
whatisthis

Going to be in London in a few days. What's the stock like with regards to button ups and the camo tree camps (slept on the white)?

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 9, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
至高

Going to be in London in a few days. What's the stock like with regards to button ups and the camo tree camps (slept on the white)?

don't worry, according to the one london fella he copped the CDG collab like 3 weeks in.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 9, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
whatisthis

Dope. I knew stuff sat, just wasn't sure to what extent.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

September 9, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
YoungCopKilla

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

smh i can just see the softness in you. Amanda Bynes lookin ass.

I'm not the real aquaman

September 9, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
CHartman1221

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

smh i can just see the softness in you. Amanda Bynes lookin ass.

Hahahah, so true about him looking like Amanda Bynes!
September 9, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
mrteebonilla

damn people are still flaming him ha
and regarding the picture below that is obviously the three 6 tee but hey who knows if the purple box tee will drop or not...it is a different shade of purple than the one from 2005

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 9, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
ShookOne

The safari hat is ugly anyways. Cmon a leopard brim thats sus

word! 10, even 5 years ago, guys wearing leopard print was suspect. Even girls would say guys wearing it is a no no. Just because it says 'Supreme', my thoughts wont change. But i guess when "guys" are wearing jeans tighter than their girlfriend, im really not surprised. Theres a reason this hat is popular among the female gender.

Do what u want though. Im not stopping anybody

iss: shook_one ***** Will trade PCL Crusher for Athletic Hooded Top (PM Me)

September 9, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
REVS

I heard that the purple box logo is dropping this thursday too, and the Supreme x Fleshlight colab is reported to be dropping in 3 weeks. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 9, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
SHARKlN

I heard that the purple box logo is dropping this thursday too, and the Supreme x Fleshlight colab is reported to be dropping in 3 weeks. cool

bonnervilla already confirmed it cool
September 9, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
ricardoqntro

I feel like I'm the only one who bought the Les Enfants Terribles tee. I like it. Did anyone else pick that up?

would of picked up if i knew what it meant at the time.

http://ricardoqntro.tumblr.com/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.