[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 06, 2012 @ 15:18:06
Supreme deff has a bigger stock of camps. Last seasons, they'd all be sold out by now.

talked to the guy at supla, not last season, but f/w 11 was when they'd sell out instantly. The safari from f/w11 sold out within 30 minutes at supla and was gone. With the florals he said they shipped massive amounts for more people to cop. That's why the florals didn't sell out till sunday. I remember barely being able to get my safari, them days smokeyface
September 06, 2012 @ 15:18:33
That black L/S Football top & Bevelled snap. smokeyface
September 06, 2012 @ 15:19:23
anyone cop the chore coat?

Here in navy. Might resell/return when it come in tmoro if it aint anything special...
September 06, 2012 @ 15:19:23
Yes thank god for the football top dropping gonna go supreme London and pick up a black or navy tomorrow smokeyfacesmokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:20:10
Supreme deff has a bigger stock of camps. Last seasons, they'd all be sold out by now.

shits out my wardrobe

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 06, 2012 @ 15:20:13
So am I the only one who actually likes the orange tree camo? Easy cop for me.
September 06, 2012 @ 15:20:52
weak ass drop doe
September 06, 2012 @ 15:21:07
Originally posted by Inactive User

Unless you're an actual hunter or work construction, nah, not for me.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 06, 2012 @ 15:21:59
fuck it just picked up DD in navy too for the hell of it.

green tree camp
blue canvas camp
navy deco
DD navy
Grey Football Jersey

FTMFW

Lillyhammer

September 06, 2012 @ 15:22:07

The only one I didn't like is the white one. It's ugly as sin in my opinion.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 06, 2012 @ 15:22:26
Comp at work completely let me down. Kept refreshing and couldnt get to the new stuff on the site till 11:05. Black and navy camps were long gone. O well. Navy Bevelled on the way

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

September 06, 2012 @ 15:23:09
made 2 orders by accident. haven't noticed the football top at my 1st order fml
September 06, 2012 @ 15:25:43
REVS
got a sea green deco medium...if you want to get scammed, or have to deal with my shitty shipping methods, you know what to do.

Oh, word?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:26:05
those bevelled 5- panels are so tight but i think I'm going to hold out

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

September 06, 2012 @ 15:28:25
you guys are so easy to please
the hype on the deco shirt eludes me
the tree camo hats are disgusting, gonna look like some gay hunter
canvas camps are a yawn, once you've had one camp you've had em all, there must be like 5000 of them to not sell out 25 min later, like some dude said, even in fw'11 those shits would have been gone in 2 min, no longer #rare or exclusive at all
and for the trench and dogs and ducks coat to be $300, lol ...waiting on that N-3B

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

September 06, 2012 @ 15:28:30
Got the black canvas camp cap (the only thing I wanted/needed) and got the white football long sleeve for a homie, definitely learned from last week my cart didn't get jacked this time.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

September 06, 2012 @ 15:28:36
teal football top and green canvas camp for me
September 06, 2012 @ 15:29:21
Few things left for the season, then done. Mostly stoked for the collabs.
September 06, 2012 @ 15:29:22
Straight from supremes site:
I changed my mind. Can I get a refund or make an exchange?

We do not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.

IS this TRUE?
September 06, 2012 @ 15:30:33
so if you placed 2 orders on the same address, will they arrive at the same time?
September 06, 2012 @ 15:30:42

We do not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges. All sales are final. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.

IS this TRUE?

yes?
September 06, 2012 @ 15:30:54
you guys are so easy to please
the hype on the deco shirt eludes me
the tree camo hats are disgusting, gonna look like some gay hunter
canvas camps are a yawn, once you've had one camp you've had em all, there must be like 5000 of them to not sell out 25 min later, like some dude said, even in fw'11 those shits would have been gone in 2 min, no longer #rare or exclusive at all
and for the trench and dogs and ducks coat to be $300, lol ...waiting on that N-3B

To each his own i buy what i wear dont resell or any of that BS. I actually got the green camp for hunting and that sorta thing lol.

Lillyhammer

September 06, 2012 @ 15:31:22
copped a navy canvas, wish they would have done a red box on the black one
September 06, 2012 @ 15:32:11
Tried posting this question a couple times but I guess my phone sucks lol. Anyways, misspelled my e-mail. Should I worry?

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:32:13
Got my order from last week in yesterday, and got a chance to peep the lookbook.
I need those duck and dog trooper hats, and possibly the African Trail hat.
Currently getting my money up, so I'm glad none of the coats/jackets I've really wanted have dropped.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:32:19

IS this TRUE?

Agreed I literally added the white tree camo camp and got then was like wtf...Probably gunna sell it tho

480 to the 808

September 06, 2012 @ 15:32:53
so if you placed 2 orders on the same address, will they arrive at the same time?

No, there are tons of other orders placed btw your 1st and 2nd order. I normally get my 2nd order a day or two later than my first whenever i place 2+ orders on the same day.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:33:12
Tried posting this question a couple times but I guess my phone sucks lol. Anyways, misspelled my e-mail. Should I worry?

If you're worried, I'd say give them a call.
Otherwise, just think of it as getting a surprise since you won't have that tracking number.

September 06, 2012 @ 15:33:14

it kind of depends on when they process the orders. I've done 2 orders that were seconds apart from each other but got them on 2 separate days before.
September 06, 2012 @ 15:33:16

Unless you're an actual hunter or work construction, nah, not for me.

I actually am in construction lol. Not about to wear it on the job though.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x