Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 8, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Attractant

I need a light hoodie for so cal....

What should I get?

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 8, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
vapor90

What should I get?

a light hoodie
September 8, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
donadamsky

What should I get?

floral hoodie dude

September 8, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
leify23

the more i look at this white realtree cap the more i think its literally my favourite hat...its so nice, anyone who copped is in for a treat

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 8, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
donadamsky

tryna trade my maroon flight satin for an orange tree camo if anyone's down

September 8, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
lilcombs

kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them

same, the shirt is cool but tbh i only knew one of their songs so i won't act like their no 1 fan
are you guys literally a bunch of 14 year olds. Not being a fan is fine, but for a long time 3 6 ruled club music and they went over as huge pop successes with stay fly, poppin my collar and side 2 side.. I guess ppl my age are huge fans but younger than me ppl don't know them......
September 8, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
donadamsky

are you guys literally a bunch of 14 year olds. Not being a fan is fine, but for a long time 3 6 ruled club music and they went over as huge pop successes with stay fly, poppin my collar and side 2 side.. I guess ppl my age are huge fans but younger than me ppl don't know them......

iill be honest, only listened to juicy since he got w/ wiz, dont like the tee though, so its kinda a mute point lol

September 8, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
me>u

im sure 95% of the ppl who bought the 3 6 tee only knows the song stay fly and poppin my collar

instagram: funthera

September 8, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
hrnshn

Anyone can name that hat? nothing special just curious

http://www.ebay.de/itm/180965531277?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
September 8, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Trespace

Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.

snapfront sweat jacket and buffalo check shirt are perfect examples

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

yup. i just gave those 2 examples cuz those are 2 classic pieces im probably copping.

Yeah like the pin dot shell is basically the same shell from f/w 09 just with polka dots. Not to mention the champion crew neck with the stars on it closely resembles a hoodie that came out f/w 09 with that all over star print. They threw the same letters from the 2010 varsity jacket on the back of this years champion parka and they threw the same font "S" on this season's coaches jacket.

Thats why i dont get when people say this season is weak because so many pieces closely resemble some from previous seasons. If there was any season that was terrible it was spring/summer 2012 but this season is pretty dope with them going back to some old designs and throwing in stuff thats fairly new. The only thing that is really lacking imo are the camp caps. Everything else is cool
September 8, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
AGar

im really starting to like that navy stripe henley. has anyone bought it that can post a fit pic?
thanks in advance

Bout it, Bout it

September 8, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
addictedlife

Hey all.. I know this is risky posting as a '12 member but I've been lurking for too long. Picked up my first supreme piece, the navy last supper this season, but I'm really regretting not grabbing an xodus long sleeve after seeing someone else wearing one.
September 8, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

to be honest, i think those tree camos are whack. everyone at the SUPLA was sleeping on those. ugly af.

can you please tell me how the team beanie fits or looks? is it super big? uugughghg

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 8, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
teows

to be honest, i think those tree camos are whack. everyone at the SUPLA was sleeping on those. ugly af.

Damn. I'd cop the green one. Idk about the others.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

September 8, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
projunt

kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them

Agreed 100%
September 8, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
reeser

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

donno what you mean, it's not like i'm one of those kids who sits a snapback on the top of their head, i think the hair's throwing you off b lol

and it's not like i was bragging about my fit or some shit, i was posting something relevant to the discussion. don't see why niggas should have to talk about how the hat looks

Did you really just say nigga?

Follow my instagram: @fendi

September 8, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
Ishyaboi™

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

I'm sorry, is this the Hypebeast thread?

Wrong topic bro.

edit: oh my fuck he said nigga... and hes white.

diamonds are forever.

September 8, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
Trespace

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

donno what you mean, it's not like i'm one of those kids who sits a snapback on the top of their head, i think the hair's throwing you off b lol

and it's not like i was bragging about my fit or some shit, i was posting something relevant to the discussion. don't see why niggas should have to talk about how the hat looks

I didnt think things could get anymore awkward for you but damn this is just mad awk now that you said that smh
/edit
September 8, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

gay hair, snapback almost halfway up head, frail, says nigga, white. Doesn't listen to 36.
Log off

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 8, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
hypethetical

this boy just pulled the N word. where's all my black fellas to regulate.
September 8, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
jetageoflotus

Damn. I'd cop the green one. Idk about the others.

same here fav over all three...

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 8, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
itheslayer

Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.

snapfront sweat jacket and buffalo check shirt are perfect examples

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

yup. i just gave those 2 examples cuz those are 2 classic pieces im probably copping.

Yeah like the pin dot shell is basically the same shell from f/w 09 just with polka dots. Not to mention the champion crew neck with the stars on it closely resembles a hoodie that came out f/w 09 with that all over star print. They threw the same letters from the 2010 varsity jacket on the back of this years champion parka and they threw the same font "S" on this season's coaches jacket.

Thats why i dont get when people say this season is weak because so many pieces closely resemble some from previous seasons. If there was any season that was terrible it was spring/summer 2012 but this season is pretty dope with them going back to some old designs and throwing in stuff thats fairly new. The only thing that is really lacking imo are the camp caps. Everything else is cool

Are you kidding? Rhetorical question. Spring summer was much better. All the comme garçon stuff, some really awesome collab and print tees. The cambells collab came, and the camp caps were 10x better looking. Unless they come with a great collab this season it's basic. Sweatshirts and maybe a couple other pieces are all that's good. Fuck it though
September 9, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
janderson

I dont care what people think about the white gander, Im gunna rock it fuck what you say

480 to the 808

September 9, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
leify23

Has anyone on here got a navy floral with front floral placement theyd be willing to sell...hit me up

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 9, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
LostJem

suspended

who cares. you know people are gonna buy it because its supreme.
everyone can wear whatever theyy want.
i bet people didnt even know who the fuck pam grier was and they still bought it lol

i know whats up with crunchy black lord infamous gangsta boo project pat juicy j the original Triple 6 Mafia.

Now theyre just three 6 with only 2 members a complete different style but they still cool

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
disischristian

are there any camps left at fairfax?
September 9, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
disischristian

swag
September 9, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
overdrive

^ What you mad for ? I was just re-quoting how much of a faggot you are.

'I Just Want The World To Be A Better Place I Love You Have A Beautiful Day I Am Constantly Evolving As A Person Thank You Special.'

You must wake up every morning and punch yourself in the face

Take your hand off your dick

Damn, I will think of you tonight when I meditate, if you become that angry over me trying to live a happy life, and being at peace with the world, I think you have serious issues, have a nice day, regardless of your stupidity, I can still take pity on unenlightened beings.
You are not worthy to share the same air as me, or any other positive person on this forum, scum.
Unevolved beings like you can still appreciate some positivity, and I try to spread it, I don't see that as being a homosexual thing

You must be bi polar or something then g ? cause you spend most of your time ragging on other dudes.

gay hair, snapback almost halfway up head, frail, says nigga, white. Doesn't listen to 36.
Log off

Again - punch yourself in the face.
September 9, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
veryrareandbased

who cares. you know people are gonna buy it because its supreme.
everyone can wear whatever theyy want.
i bet people didnt even know who the fuck pam grier was and they still bought it lol

i know whats up with crunchy black lord infamous gangsta boo project pat juicy j the original Triple 6 Mafia.

Now theyre just three 6 with only 2 members a complete different style but they still cool

LMAO, Crunchy Black..I Still remember when he went missing.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 9, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
Ishyaboi™

not to mention the supreme sticker on his droid.

fuck outta here with that... you from tumblr?

diamonds are forever.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.