September 8, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
donadamsky

There was a bitch suckin my dick the whole time under my bed

not sure how you could get ur dick sucked by someone under a bed unless u were also under the bed

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

the wizard wouldnt be able to aid in this situation. he doesnt intervene in incestual situations

I know how to bring him out.. Are the box logo hoodies coming out next week?

the wizard doesnt appear upon request

and i love how u totally avoided the incest reference

September 8, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Trespace

Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.
September 8, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
mint test

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

September 8, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
donadamsky

Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.

snapfront sweat jacket and buffalo check shirt are perfect examples

September 8, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
donadamsky

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

September 8, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
mint test

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

September 8, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
mobbyluii

For those who own the CDG x Supreme Box Hoodie, is the hoodie heavyweight?

no, its a terrible winter hoodie

i live in socal so i think the cdg hoodie is perfect

oh you didnt specify that.. lol
it will only be good for 3 months at the most tho... im from so cal too, but I live up north right now

IG: @mobbyluii

September 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ben8cv

kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them
September 8, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
superb

/rip supreme thread.
calm down b.

~( wavy )~

September 8, 2012 @ 08:41 PM

Inactive

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!^ Good call
September 8, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
rhythmz

it will only be good for 3 months at the most tho... im from so cal too, but I live up north right now

best coast brotha

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 8, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
donadamsky

best coast brotha

the left coast is the best coast

September 8, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
rhythmz

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 8, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
lilcombs

Looking back I wish I woulda copped a RRH tee....
September 8, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
donadamsky

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

yup. i just gave those 2 examples cuz those are 2 classic pieces im probably copping.

September 8, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Sure Faust

Think of this season as the Supreme re-birth.
They'll just re-sell everything so everyone gets another chance, hahahaha.

SUP

September 8, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
veryrareandbased

kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them

Tell them niggas in Japan. LOL

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 8, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
sellme

F/W 07 had that heat tho. 08 and 09 too. fuckin wish i had my paper up back then... only copped a few tees and shit

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2007/03/05/supreme-springsummer-2007-collection/
September 8, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Major

same, the shirt is cool but tbh i only knew one of their songs so i won't act like their no 1 fan
September 8, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Attractant

I need a light hoodie for so cal....

What should I get?

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 8, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
vapor90

What should I get?

a light hoodie
September 8, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
donadamsky

What should I get?

floral hoodie dude

September 8, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
leify23

the more i look at this white realtree cap the more i think its literally my favourite hat...its so nice, anyone who copped is in for a treat

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 8, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
donadamsky

tryna trade my maroon flight satin for an orange tree camo if anyone's down

September 8, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
lilcombs

same, the shirt is cool but tbh i only knew one of their songs so i won't act like their no 1 fan
are you guys literally a bunch of 14 year olds. Not being a fan is fine, but for a long time 3 6 ruled club music and they went over as huge pop successes with stay fly, poppin my collar and side 2 side.. I guess ppl my age are huge fans but younger than me ppl don't know them......
September 8, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
donadamsky

are you guys literally a bunch of 14 year olds. Not being a fan is fine, but for a long time 3 6 ruled club music and they went over as huge pop successes with stay fly, poppin my collar and side 2 side.. I guess ppl my age are huge fans but younger than me ppl don't know them......

iill be honest, only listened to juicy since he got w/ wiz, dont like the tee though, so its kinda a mute point lol

September 8, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
backlikethat

im sure 95% of the ppl who bought the 3 6 tee only knows the song stay fly and poppin my collar
September 8, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
hrnshn

Anyone can name that hat? nothing special just curious

http://www.ebay.de/itm/180965531277?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
September 8, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Trespace

yup. i just gave those 2 examples cuz those are 2 classic pieces im probably copping.

Yeah like the pin dot shell is basically the same shell from f/w 09 just with polka dots. Not to mention the champion crew neck with the stars on it closely resembles a hoodie that came out f/w 09 with that all over star print. They threw the same letters from the 2010 varsity jacket on the back of this years champion parka and they threw the same font "S" on this season's coaches jacket.

Thats why i dont get when people say this season is weak because so many pieces closely resemble some from previous seasons. If there was any season that was terrible it was spring/summer 2012 but this season is pretty dope with them going back to some old designs and throwing in stuff thats fairly new. The only thing that is really lacking imo are the camp caps. Everything else is cool
September 8, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
AGar

im really starting to like that navy stripe henley. has anyone bought it that can post a fit pic?
thanks in advance

Bout it, Bout it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.