[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:35

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though
Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:36
I bought a supreme zip up grey but it's size L -.- It's too big for me, so I'm gonna sell it once I get it for original price.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:36
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

This. I'd rather spend some good money for a tnf then the stuff that's in the preview already
Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:37
@squarepixels do I know you ??

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:50
not sure how you could get ur dick sucked by someone under a bed unless u were also under the bed

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

the wizard wouldnt be able to aid in this situation. he doesnt intervene in incestual situations

I know how to bring him out.. Are the box logo hoodies coming out next week?
Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:50
For those who own the CDG x Supreme Box Hoodie, is the hoodie heavyweight?

no, its a terrible winter hoodie

i live in socal so i think the cdg hoodie is perfect

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Sep 08, 2012 @ 19:59
There was a bitch suckin my dick the whole time under my bed

not sure how you could get ur dick sucked by someone under a bed unless u were also under the bed

I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

Through-the-bed glory hole obvi

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:11
I'm just that cool.
SEND ME TO THE WIZARD

the wizard wouldnt be able to aid in this situation. he doesnt intervene in incestual situations

I know how to bring him out.. Are the box logo hoodies coming out next week?

the wizard doesnt appear upon request

and i love how u totally avoided the incest reference

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:23
Man F/W 12' is kinda weak imo, hope they put out a dope TNF piece too make up for it

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.
Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:26

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:26

I dont get why people say this season is weak since a lot of pieces are so similar to old seasons. If you look at past seasons its obvious they took some old designs and rehashed them/ some they put a little spin or made a little different and then they have some brand new stuff too.

snapfront sweat jacket and buffalo check shirt are perfect examples

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:28

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

my large 3 6 fit way too big, like even with a wash i knew it wouldn't get it to my size, so i just ended up selling it, but my grey large red riding hood tee fitted great compared to it. Wish the sizing on the tees was the same from last season though

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:29

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:31
For those who own the CDG x Supreme Box Hoodie, is the hoodie heavyweight?

oh you didnt specify that.. lol
it will only be good for 3 months at the most tho... im from so cal too, but I live up north right now

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:37
kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them
Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:40
/rip supreme thread.
calm down b.

Inactive User

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:41

My medium three six tee fits pretty well and I'm 6'1", ~12 stone.

you're just asking to get flamed posting a pic w/ ur hat on like that

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!^ Good call
Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:57

it will only be good for 3 months at the most tho... im from so cal too, but I live up north right now

best coast brotha

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:58

best coast brotha

the left coast is the best coast

Sep 08, 2012 @ 20:58

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:04
Looking back I wish I woulda copped a RRH tee....
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:05

arc logo zip up sweater too... that thing is super old from what i can remember.. and yes, the denim hooded shirt is basically like the non hooded one from a few seasons back. same with canvas coaches jacket

yup. i just gave those 2 examples cuz those are 2 classic pieces im probably copping.

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:10
Think of this season as the Supreme re-birth.
They'll just re-sell everything so everyone gets another chance, hahahaha.

SUP

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:13
kinda pisses me off how many people bought the fucking three 6 shirt who dont know shit about em, not saying i know a lot, because i dont which is why i didnt buy the damn thing. Dont wear a shirt with a fucking rap group on it if you dont listen to them

Tell them niggas in Japan. LOL

hansum is 4ever

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:15
F/W 07 had that heat tho. 08 and 09 too. fuckin wish i had my paper up back then... only copped a few tees and shit

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2007/03/05/supreme-springsummer-2007-collection/
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:19

same, the shirt is cool but tbh i only knew one of their songs so i won't act like their no 1 fan
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:25
I need a light hoodie for so cal....

What should I get?

Iced out Arizona boyz

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:27

What should I get?

a light hoodie
Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:30

What should I get?

floral hoodie dude

Sep 08, 2012 @ 21:35
the more i look at this white realtree cap the more i think its literally my favourite hat...its so nice, anyone who copped is in for a treat

Instagram - LE11FFF

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.