[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 06, 2012 @ 05:10:34
what outerwear is dropping tomrorow you guys think?

m51 and the camo trench

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 06, 2012 @ 05:11:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
99% of you don't understand the vietnam hat.
But I guess you'd have to be old as fuck, or have a lot of knowledge to know.. hmmm

i think kitty explained it once but please elaborate

They used doggies in the Vietfag war, and people protested it, and used Snoopy to do so, also the creator of Snoopy made an episode referencing Vietnam and stuff, not sure if this is why they made the hat, but it seems pretty likely

#Takemyinfoandthinkyou'resmart
#G00qLEqANG
#Nowar
September 06, 2012 @ 05:12:44
@topher 54$ if ordered online that includes shipping
thanks, fellow cwaper. Without your help, i wouldn't of know that there's a shipping fee! thanks for sharing your knoweledge with a Supreme noob blushing
September 06, 2012 @ 05:12:52
But I guess you'd have to be old as fuck, or have a lot of knowledge to know.. hmmm

They used doggies in the Vietfag war, and people protested it, and used Snoopy to do so, also the creator of Snoopy made an episode referencing Vietnam and stuff, not sure if this is why they made the hat, but it seems pretty likely

#G00qLEqANG
#Nowar

what year of school did u do a project on the vietnam war? ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 06, 2012 @ 05:13:55
@kr00kd damn homie.. u cop everything, huh? U get those chinos yet? Still wanna see pics/exact measurements on those.

everything that looked good to me, it had a lot of what i wanted for the whole season. only things coming to mind that i still want are the deco shirt. harris tweed coaches, n-3b, and then whatever collabs come along

i ordered chinos saturday night but havent got tracking yet, ill throw up a pic when it comes in
September 06, 2012 @ 05:14:21

#G00qLEqANG
#Nowar

You can't call it a war because congress never declared it.
September 06, 2012 @ 05:14:28

#G00qLEqANG
#Nowar

what year of school did u do a project on the vietnam war? ha

I didn't haha I don't want to study war, it would bring hate into my heart
September 06, 2012 @ 05:14:59
@kr00kd damn homie.. u cop everything, huh? U get those chinos yet? Still wanna see pics/exact measurements on those.

everything that looked good to me, it had a lot of what i wanted for the whole season. only things coming to mind that i still want are the deco shirt. harris tweed coaches, n-3b, and then whatever collabs come along

i ordered chinos saturday night but havent got tracking yet, ill throw up a pic when it comes in

chu do for a living b?
September 06, 2012 @ 05:15:24

Omg it matters so much huh? But thank you for trying to enlighten me on this subject, have a nice day
September 06, 2012 @ 05:16:14
I WANT SOME BEANIES

#BEANIEBABIEGANQ
September 06, 2012 @ 05:16:28
#ROSEQANQ
September 06, 2012 @ 05:16:47
When the rose beanie drops #FLORISTQANQ
September 06, 2012 @ 05:16:58

chu do for a living b?

made some real good investments
September 06, 2012 @ 05:17:32

chu do for a living b?

made some real good investments

thats what im talkin bout. good shit
September 06, 2012 @ 05:17:38

Omg it matters so much huh?

just saying. knowledge is power.
September 06, 2012 @ 05:17:59

n-3b is the best jacket this season imo
September 06, 2012 @ 05:19:59
so the m-51 and army trench for sure? im passing it up this week. just feelin the blue and green canvas (dat holiday color) and either the green or white tree camo. power to those who cop the vietnam and know its true meaning.
September 06, 2012 @ 05:22:26
I WANT SOME BEANIES

#BEANIEBABIEGANQ

Feeling the Independent, Black rose for sure.

hansum is 4ever

September 06, 2012 @ 05:23:06

Good looks. I appreciate it homie
September 06, 2012 @ 05:24:04
I WANT SOME BEANIES

#BEANIEBABIEGANQ

You can't be in beanieqanq until you change your avatar, im sick of looking at whoever that ugly nigga is.
September 06, 2012 @ 05:30:17
i predict i will cop everything i want tomorrow and i hope you all do to see ya after the drop

September 06, 2012 @ 05:31:09
I WANT SOME BEANIES

#BEANIEBABIEGANQ

You can't be in beanieqanq until you change your avatar, im sick of looking at whoever that ugly nigga is.

Hhahaha, It's That Trap Lord, A$AP Ferg, bruh bruh. LOL

hansum is 4ever

September 06, 2012 @ 05:32:05

Hhahaha, It's That Trap Lord, A$AP Ferg, bruh bruh. LOL

You still have to change it or make it a better picture of him, I have one of his songs and I think a song he's featured on......
September 06, 2012 @ 05:32:24
An ugly boy is an ugly boy
September 06, 2012 @ 05:38:25
Hope the M51 jacket doesnt drop, im broke

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 06, 2012 @ 05:38:54
September 06, 2012 @ 05:42:26
Hope the M51 jacket doesnt drop, im broke

I'm not alone. haha

hansum is 4ever

September 06, 2012 @ 05:42:46
^dont know what yall are talking about, green is the best cw of the tree camo. still not worth copping to me though

September 06, 2012 @ 05:43:30
^dont know what yall are talking about, green is the best cw of the tree camo. still not worth copping to me though

really? you think green? hmm...
September 06, 2012 @ 05:52:50
My first package is out for delivery, and I haven't even gotten a shipping invoice for my second order that was placed only minutes after my first.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x