September 8, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
janderson

Fuck Swag

480 to the 808

September 8, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
megustaleche

Anybody that has the chinos whats the fit like on them? Ive heard supreme chinos are reg fit but i hope they're not too baggy.

i hope not. from the pictures on the website it looks kinda like a straight/kinda slim fit. i like straight/slim fitting chinos so i hope its a good fit for me. i have some coming soon ill let people know how they fit then.

im not usually one to bitch about shipping, but it is a bit odd - usually if i order thursday ill have it at the latest some time friday. well the chinos, pocket tee and 8 ball button up i ordered last saturday (the 1st) i still don't have shipping confirmation on. i'm wondering if they just forgot to send it.

I just got my shipping confirmation from last Thursday yesterday and they still haven't shipped, kind of annoying seeing as people who ordered from ny and nj got next day shipping

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 8, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
Jollibee.

has anybody here sent that $5 in and receive stickers back?? cuz im sick of these red stickers and i never seem to receive any stickers related to the season (from past experience as well)...

Send me $5; I'll send you stickerssmile

lowkey im down for this. pm if ur serious.
September 8, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
ganzbino

Fuck Supremes shipping.. $10 and it takes 3 weeks to get here..
September 8, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
JayEffKay

supreme ran out of ideas, we just got reboots for this season from the past.
September 8, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
itheslayer

is there any unboxing videos of this seasons drops on youtube? i like watching those for some reason...

YouTube supreme fall unboxings or pickups
September 8, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
rhythmz

who know the name of this beanie? i know its from fw 10, the name is eluding me though...tryna to find one on ebay thats why...

edit: never mind, figured it out. kingston beanie. aint none on ebay anyways lol. the green cw is soooo piff though

yes.. the green kingston beanie is super nice, these kind of beanies rarely show up on the market.. :[ i really want that owl in blue

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 8, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
rhythmz

Omgeee
overdrive is the biggest herb this page has seen...
Will you just sign out, seriously? Not talking about hypebeast, Sign out of your computer.. No, sign out, go outside, take ur pinoy ass, delete ur tumblr(s) And jump off the nearest bridge, do me a favor and deactivate ur hb account firsst

yo, racism isn't cool. but i agree herbs arent either.....

<< proud filipino american right here doe

PS. just got my tan workers jacket, tan chip, and burgundy flight and stoked to open the box!

September 8, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
itheslayer

Anyone else order a bright tweed cap? Any thoughts on them ?
September 8, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
rhythmz

to each their own bro, to each their own. the blue one is probably the best one but i dont fux with brighter colors and to me, these seemed like the lower quality camps this season so not for me

September 8, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
itheslayer

to each their own bro, to each their own. the blue one is probably the best one but i dont fux with brighter colors and to me, these seemed like the lower quality camps this season so not for me

Yeah when my order came today it was disappointment. My xodus in black was too small because arms were short so I sold it on eBay for 65 to quickly get rid of it. My bright tweed blue camp felt like crap. Material is soft and all but it just doesn't feel right to me. Not my style. But hell resell is low and no one wants trade so I'll just let it be my skate camp cap and if I sweat in it not give a shit.
September 8, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
tagle23

any chance of a restock on the long sleeve football top?
September 8, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
adoboFosho

got my shit today, no purp box logo . I can almost taste the salt...

did you buy a 3 6 mafia tee?

mine came with my tee / chip camo / musashi / free lookbook

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 8, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
adoboFosho

Can anyone post how the basic beanie supreme looks like on someone

bump

should be the same as the basic beanies from every time they release razz

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 8, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
adoboFosho

may have been better off with medium instead actually. but fuck it who cares. i got i wanted.

supreme fits tighter after the wash + dry

if u measure out the chest it actually shrinks

September 8, 2012 @ 11:22 AM
itheslayer

Alright now for the real question of the season. What box logo hoodie you guys picking up? Or split or champion collab
September 8, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
adoboFosho

Alright now for the real question of the season. What box logo hoodie you guys picking up? Or split or champion collab

turqouise

September 8, 2012 @ 12:05 PM
givenchykid

Gonna Copp The Camo Box Logo Hoodie Cause Its Dope And Camo Is This Seasons Black!
September 8, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
adc323

who know the name of this beanie? i know its from fw 10, the name is eluding me though...tryna to find one on ebay thats why...

edit: never mind, figured it out. kingston beanie. aint none on ebay anyways lol. the green cw is soooo piff though

yes.. the green kingston beanie is super nice, these kind of beanies rarely show up on the market.. :[ i really want that owl in blue

That biue/beige one is real nice.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 8, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
REVS

I'm cwapping the box logo one.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 8, 2012 @ 01:15 PM
hypebeast51

Can anyone post how the basic beanie supreme looks like on someone

bump

should be the same as the basic beanies from every time they release razz

I ordered one in black, will post pics of it monday

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 8, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
alfie17

suspended

Any fit pics of last supper front and back? cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 8, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
LUPS

Yeah when my order came today it was disappointment. My xodus in black was too small because arms were short so I sold it on eBay for 65 to quickly get rid of it. My bright tweed blue camp felt like crap. Material is soft and all but it just doesn't feel right to me. Not my style. But hell resell is low and no one wants trade so I'll just let it be my skate camp cap and if I sweat in it not give a shit.

Wait, so that was you in the YouTube video unboxing your pickups?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 8, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
hbphilly

I ordered a zippo last friday and they cancelled the order but i just got a shipping conformation for it this morning, and still no conformation for this thursdays drop. Anyone else get theirs yet?
September 8, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
Famous-Amos

shit came in yesterday from the first drop! the last supper is perfect in everyway! chip camo is pretty dope too! fits deep and it's not flimsy at all! the brim isn't perfect! kinda have to fuck around with it to get it right! kinda like a suede brim but not as bad! only got a red box logo but got the lookbook! if you're thinking of copping the last supper or the chip camo.. do it! you wont regret it at all!

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

September 8, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
CTorchid

shit came in yesterday from the first drop! the last supper is perfect in everyway! chip camo is pretty dope too! fits deep and it's not flimsy at all! the brim isn't perfect! kinda have to fuck around with it to get it right! kinda like a suede brim but not as bad! only got a red box logo but got the lookbook! if you're thinking of copping the last supper or the chip camo.. do it! you wont regret it at all!

lol
September 8, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
alfie17

suspended

what colour last supper bro? Fit pics would be apperciated cool

September 8, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
koryman593

i just bought the lookbook and the team beanie, how long does it take to ship

everything is purple

September 8, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Panther.

i just bought the lookbook and the team beanie, how long does it take to ship

typically around 2 months to 3 months.
wait you bought a lookbook that costs 68? you are a fucking retard.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 8, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
alfie17

suspended

He means the Supremebook/Supreme edition cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.