[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 06, 2012 @ 03:42:56
I ordered a navy zip up and they sent me a last super instead. Not what I wanted, but the shit pretty nice in person.

I ordered a navy zip up as well and am low key hoping they fuck my order up and send me a last supper too.

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 06, 2012 @ 03:43:23
shit, id rather have the tree camo than my chip camp, I didn't think it would have dropped so quickly.
also, to match that orage tree camp besides the field pullover: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blaze-Orange-Camo-Zippered-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Deer-Hunting-Camoflauge-Jacket-/190714171599?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item2c677350cf

this just shows the field jacket isnt dissimilar to something you can get @ gander mtn. Where's the originality that makes it Supreme?

September 06, 2012 @ 03:45:01
shit, id rather have the tree camo than my chip camp, I didn't think it would have dropped so quickly.
also, to match that orage tree camp besides the field pullover: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blaze-Orange-Camo-Zippered-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Deer-Hunting-Camoflauge-Jacket-/190714171599?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item2c677350cf

this just shows the field jacket isnt dissimilar to something you can get @ gander mtn. Where's the originality that makes it Supreme?

yo, since when was there originality out there?
September 06, 2012 @ 03:45:06
I ordered a navy zip up and they sent me a last super instead. Not what I wanted, but the shit pretty nice in person.

I ordered a navy zip up as well and am low key hoping they fuck my order up and send me a last supper too.

I just hope they don't mess up my order and get me a zip up but if that happens, maybe I can trick them and instead of red, get that black smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 06, 2012 @ 03:46:01
for ryan and anyone else wanting a close up of the belt. shit is really detailed and a nice pickup if your on the fence,

Damn def about to cop. Looks so nice
September 06, 2012 @ 03:46:38
Camo box logo hoodie>

480 to the 808

September 06, 2012 @ 03:49:17
Anyone else feeling the Croc wallabee?smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

also anything worth bothering dropping tomorrow?

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 06, 2012 @ 03:50:07

WE OUT HERE #GanderSwag

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 06, 2012 @ 03:50:20
yeah those wallabees are money
September 06, 2012 @ 03:51:28
Hoping that big logo beanie drops tomorrow. What do y'all hope drops tomorrow
September 06, 2012 @ 03:51:51
So whos finna pull a robbery on those gander camps in the morning? i know i am...the white is clean and that fat patch makes it even nicer jafeel dat? #GanderGang

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 06, 2012 @ 03:53:06
hopping those dog and ducks caps drop

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

September 06, 2012 @ 03:53:26
So whos finna pull a robbery on those gander camps in the morning? i know i am...the white is clean and that fat patch makes it even nicer jafeel dat? #GanderGang

You are not davontetreyvonte.
September 06, 2012 @ 03:54:21
Originally posted by Inactive User

im trying to lure him out shhhhh

September 06, 2012 @ 03:55:11
Originally posted by Inactive User

im trying to lure him out

He only comes out before drops and after lol
September 06, 2012 @ 03:55:26

like, personal touches. ie: the "world famous" tag, the altered starter logo, slapping a box logo somewhere random like they used to do on graphic tees. jafeel?

September 06, 2012 @ 03:57:05
Still diggin the quilted with the turtle, kinda random but dope

480 to the 808

September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:00

-____- do you not know your animals?

September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:26

i feel like thats what your strive for in fashion lol

September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:39
I wouldn't mind a cap either, but the big logo beanie.....smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:43

Isn't it a Dinosaur.....?
September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:57
New to this and sorry if this question is dumb lol. Going to miss the drops for probably the rest of the season due to my Tuesday/Thursday class that doesn't get out until 11:45. Should I even try to mess with the resellers prices, or just skip this season and wait until Spring/Summer?

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 06, 2012 @ 03:58:59

if that sweater was cotton and not polyester it woulda been an insta cop...

me dun like tha way poly feels on ma skin

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 06, 2012 @ 04:00:06

-____- do you not know your animals?

Haha Wow.
September 06, 2012 @ 04:00:26

Isn't it a Dinosaur.....?

It's the sinclair gasoline logo, and yes its a dinosaur
September 06, 2012 @ 04:00:27
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blaze-Orange-Camo-Zippered-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Deer-Hunting-Camoflauge-Jacket-/190714171599?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item2c677350cf

like, personal touches. ie: the "world famous" tag, the altered starter logo, slapping a box logo somewhere random like they used to do on graphic tees. jafeel?

Lol adding small ass logos is all it takes for it to have originality?
September 06, 2012 @ 04:02:20
New to this and sorry if this question is dumb lol. Going to miss the drops for probably the rest of the season due to my Tuesday/Thursday class that doesn't get out until 11:45. Should I even try to mess with the resellers prices, or just skip this season and wait until Spring/Summer?

Either cop in class with an iPhone or use your laptop if not then I'm sure some items will sit for more than a few minutes, hyped items prob not though.
September 06, 2012 @ 04:03:01

look for a proxy, but then again, that can end up costing as much as going thru resellers, given you find good deals and dont give into rape prices

September 06, 2012 @ 04:04:06

Lol adding small ass logos is all it takes for it to have originality?

maybe originality was the wrong word to use, making sometihing unique thru personalization perhaps?

September 06, 2012 @ 04:04:45
I feel like im one of the only people who actually knows who davonte is....

Bout to harvest next week
#gardnergangweindis
#pkformod2012
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x