Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What sucks is that the ducks and dogs camo will be under the same caegory so I can't order both even if I did separate orders which pisses me off, yeah I can use two cards two computers or a proxy but with all that hassle and they're two compeltely different hats, it's bullshit

wtf are you talking about?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Stoplooklisten

If anyone has a large imperial hoody from a couple seasons ago they're willing to sell please hit me up. Red or blue preferably
September 6, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
alfie17

suspended

Will someone please be able to cop me the loose gauge beanie in black please? I'm in the UK so I'm unable to order online, the price cannot be ridiculous but I'm willing to add SOME on for the help, cheers.

Anyone please?
there's no point by the time you have paid for shipping and there extra $$ for picking it up you might as well copped from a reseller

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 6, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
hiimshane

I ordered a shirt on the 31st and I never got a shipping email. And the charge was taken off my credit card, does that mean my order got cancelled?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
tomo.

London people - Is the Dogs & Ducks Chore Coat seriously £350? If so, Supreme really is taking the piss.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
SilvioDante

I ordered a shirt on the 31st and I never got a shipping email. And the charge was taken off my credit card, does that mean my order got cancelled?

Yup especially if you got your cash back.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

If supreme fucks up and didn't send an item, what can they do? Will they resend an item that I never got based off the costumers word?

they send you an invoice with the package and if that item isnt on there then you diddnt pay for it

Thanks IK they send an invoice, but What I mean is I ordered a 36 tee and chip camp, got charged for both, yet only the 36 tee came in the package...
September 6, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
alfie17

suspended

London people - Is the Dogs & Ducks Chore Coat seriously £350? If so, Supreme really is taking the piss.
£250 I think

September 6, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
1nce*

Shit slept on that deco button up

September 6, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
tomo.

£250 I think

Ok Cheers Alfie, makes better sense that it's 250!
September 6, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
alfie17

suspended

Yeah it's 268$ on webstore and the Cairo hoodie is 168$ on webstore and £150 in supreme London so that should be about right cool

September 6, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
ben8cv

if anyone picks up a chore coat instore, fit pics/thoughts would be nice
vizual

To those who cwapped the 3 6 tee and found it was too big, I just shrunk mine down to the perfect size by soaking it in a bucket of hot water for 30 min and drying it on high heat for an hour.
BeastJr

What sucks is that the ducks and dogs camo will be under the same caegory so I can't order both even if I did separate orders which pisses me off, yeah I can use two cards two computers or a proxy but with all that hassle and they're two compeltely different hats, it's bullshit

They'll be in the same category... that's how they're set up now in the preview. They won't be two different hats, you can only order one style of anything.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
me>u

To those who cwapped the 3 6 tee and found it was too big, I just shrunk mine down to the perfect size by soaking it in a bucket of hot water for 30 min and drying it on high heat for an hour.

How tall are you and what size did you get? And also, did only the length shrink or everything including the sleeves?

instagram: funthera

September 6, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
ben8cv

They'll be in the same category... that's how they're set up now in the preview. They won't be two different hats, you can only order one style of anything.

why the fuck would two of the same print hats be separate? copping with two cards literally takes 10 more seconds.....
BeastJr

Yup especially if you got your cash back.

not necessarily,
well for me something weird happened last season, I ordered a tee and I got the email and shipping confirmation, then the money went back to my card for a week, then I got charged for it again randomly. but in your case im 99% sure it got canceled lol
REVS

Finna fucking mob in that trench coat while half you fucks are dipping your dicks into your new canvas camps.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 6, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
me>u

Didnt know they restocked the hypnotized minds tee. Just copped the navy one cool

instagram: funthera

September 6, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

You mean the tan and blue dog/ducks camp?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 6, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
BeastJr

why the fuck would two of the same print hats be separate? copping with two cards literally takes 10 more seconds.....

one is ducks only the other one is dogs only, and they're two different colors... but you're right. I have visa and discover and supreme doesn't take discover, I found out the hard way when I was gonna cop the nike SBs and of course I got cart jacked.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
bruh

it's the same fucking print look harder...
September 6, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
SHARKlN

Anyone got a damien hirst box logo they'd trade for a purple?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
kc757

^wtf are you talking about? One being only ducks and one being only dogs? The print is dogs and ducks, every camp is different. Excuse me if I read incorrectly, but that shit had me confused.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

September 6, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
nogatco

Copped the look book with my order. This season's croc script is piff.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
itheslayer

Copped a blue bright twill camp and an xodus tee in a M. Thats coming tomorrow and I just ordered a white tree camo. Exactly at 11:00am I was on the fence between the navy and the tree. Not sure if I want it though might call and cancel unless someone wants it on here.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
unemployedisback

anyone got a pic of the olive tree camo?
September 6, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
voodoo

Really happy with my purchases from today. Camo Trench, Black Deco shirt and the White Tree Camo. Thanks to all the people that have helped me out on the board so far!

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 6, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
jacobpratt

I really am disappointed in this line from supreme. There is not a single thing this season that I want to get. Anyone else feel the same, or is that just me?
September 6, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
rhythmz

Really happy with my purchases from today. Camo Trench, Black Deco shirt and the White Tree Camo. Thanks to all the people that have helped me out on the board so far!

good stuff bro, nice pick ups. just make sure you arent just frontin and learnin.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.