Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 6, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
janderson

Anyone willing to trade a tan camp cap for either.

-No Limit 5 Panel.
-USA 5 Panel.
-Snow White Deck

Help me out out..

so you are willing to trade legitimate good Supreme items for boring ass nonsense?

Yeah that USA hat is still probably one of the dopest Ive seen

480 to the 808

September 6, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
paulywalnuts

Like i said when the season started half ypu guys were complaining about how this season was mad weak and all then when shit finally starts dropping in stores yall start flip flopping because of the hype, guys are like the romneys of supreme out here

welcome to every season starting s/s '11 and probably before that, i wouldn't personally know doe

i master bait from time to time

September 6, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
SHARKlN

@paulywalnuts i can have rico hold some stuff at sup ny if you're worried about shit selling out
September 6, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
zachary

-No Limit 5 Panel.
-USA 5 Panel.
-Snow White Deck

Help me out out..

so you are willing to trade legitimate good Supreme items for boring ass nonsense?

someone take that offer, fuckass camp cap for some fire.

http://hooliganstribe.net

September 6, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
Tarwin

Will someone please be able to cop me the loose gauge beanie in black please? I'm in the UK so I'm unable to order online, the price cannot be ridiculous but I'm willing to add SOME on for the help, cheers.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
ChicagoLDRS

That deco shirt is piff in all the colorways. Bevelled 5-panel is money too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 6, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
Legit Shit

Yes indeed that Bevelled

upthefunk

September 6, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
kimizzle

Restock in the orange tree camo camps...
September 6, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
vafins

yeah the only two 5 panels I wanted already came out and I got them red Cannon last drop and navy Bevelled this time

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

September 6, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
BeastJr

What sucks is that the ducks and dogs camo will be under the same caegory so I can't order both even if I did separate orders which pisses me off, yeah I can use two cards two computers or a proxy but with all that hassle and they're two compeltely different hats, it's bullshit
September 6, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
systemeb

missed out n the black camp. got red though. #blood

be about it.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
mcgotkicks

yeah the only two 5 panels I wanted already came out and I got them red Cannon last drop and navy Bevelled this time

good pick up on the cannon. its gonna be one of those shit i should have got items.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
origins

Restock in the orange tree camo camps...

Never sold out, lol.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219553 - FBTs SZ 10

September 6, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
paulywalnuts

What sucks is that the ducks and dogs camo will be under the same caegory so I can't order both even if I did separate orders which pisses me off, yeah I can use two cards two computers or a proxy but with all that hassle and they're two compeltely different hats, it's bullshit

thank god! thats a blessing in disguise
do you really wanna be some dork with the same hat in 2 different colors?
also, nobody cares about your stupid ass first world problems

September 6, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

If supreme fucks up and didn't send an item, what can they do? Will they resend an item that I never got based off the costumers word?
September 6, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
SilvioDante

fuck it just picked up DD in navy too for the hell of it.

green tree camp
blue canvas camp
navy deco
DD navy
Grey Football Jersey

FTMFW

wow you sure know how to spend a ton of money on boring shit, Sil

sorry paulie i dont try to look like a carnival clown.

always dressed the best.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
SVBERTOOF

-No Limit 5 Panel.
-USA 5 Panel.
-Snow White Deck

Help me out out..

Yeah that USA hat is still probably one of the dopest Ive seen

I've got a red USA hat I might trade for the tan camp. Holler.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
paulywalnuts

If supreme fucks up and didn't send an item, what can they do? Will they resend an item that I never got based off the costumers word?

thats why they track things via UPS. if it was delivered at the correct address and signed for, case closed. if not, they'll try to sort it out and may end up shipping a new item.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
vafins

they send you an invoice with the package and if that item isnt on there then you diddnt pay for it

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

September 6, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
paulywalnuts

just flipping through the physical copy i got of the FW'12 lookbook, decided that the multicolored leather/suede camp has grown on me and its just ridiculous enough to warrant copping...but not if it's $66 like last season's suede. also might cop the harris tweed, i regret selling my grey donegal, it was a legit warm hat.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
voodoo

Tried posting this question a couple times but I guess my phone sucks lol. Anyways, misspelled my e-mail. Should I worry?

If you're worried, I'd say give them a call.
Otherwise, just think of it as getting a surprise since you won't have that tracking number.

Thanks for the help man. Probably will just be surprised lol.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 6, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
BobaTeaFett

nuke orange tree camp. pass.
September 6, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Tarwin

Will someone please be able to cop me the loose gauge beanie in black please? I'm in the UK so I'm unable to order online, the price cannot be ridiculous but I'm willing to add SOME on for the help, cheers.

Anyone please?
September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

wtf are you talking about?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Stoplooklisten

If anyone has a large imperial hoody from a couple seasons ago they're willing to sell please hit me up. Red or blue preferably
September 6, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
alfie17

suspended

Anyone please?
there's no point by the time you have paid for shipping and there extra $$ for picking it up you might as well copped from a reseller

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 6, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
hiimshane

I ordered a shirt on the 31st and I never got a shipping email. And the charge was taken off my credit card, does that mean my order got cancelled?
September 6, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
tomo.

London people - Is the Dogs & Ducks Chore Coat seriously £350? If so, Supreme really is taking the piss.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
SilvioDante

I ordered a shirt on the 31st and I never got a shipping email. And the charge was taken off my credit card, does that mean my order got cancelled?

Yup especially if you got your cash back.
September 6, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

they send you an invoice with the package and if that item isnt on there then you diddnt pay for it

Thanks IK they send an invoice, but What I mean is I ordered a 36 tee and chip camp, got charged for both, yet only the 36 tee came in the package...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.