[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Don't get me started.... just go back into hiding and log off....smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Naw dude I'm too old for internet bullying. Accept the fact that I am styling or keep being a little bitch. I don't really care

ayyo bitch, how old are u doe?
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:29
You're styling? Come on b

you just jelly 'cause I'm prettier than you smh smh

I'm done tossing you L's but you're legit one of the ugliest "women" i've seen in a while. Go back a few pages and look at what dudes thought was chicks looking lame in supreme.... you done crushed the competition
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:30
for real, we had the pointless discussion in here a few days ago about women wearing supreme and it was a waste of time because everyone has their firm opinions. HOW BOUT THEM TREE CAMO CAMPS???

I think they're ugly, could look good on the right person tho

ayyo bitch, how old are u doe?

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:31
Retronym for Supreme.

I feel so pretty
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:31
how i feel about bringing up the buried topic about @retronym

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:32
retronym kinda cute

I got hoez on deck niggah

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:32

it's because I have a vagina
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:33

I'm done tossing you L's but you're legit one of the ugliest "women" i've seen in a while. Go back a few pages and look at what dudes thought was chicks looking lame in supreme.... you done crushed the competition

I didn't want to contribute to this banter, but are you seriously being this mean to someone? Whats the matter with you?

Back to supreme discussion...
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:33
still aint got my shippin info..anyone else?

FUCK YO ORDER NIGGA - Supreme

hansum is 4ever

REVS
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:34

Ryan going in on this transgender looking mother fucker. L's on L's on L's smokeyface

I didn't want to contribute to this banter, but are you seriously being this mean to someone? Whats the matter with you?

Back to supreme discussion...

There never was a Supreme discussion in this thread, fuck outta here.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:34

let these niggas know. TELL them. LET THESE NIGGAS KNOW

Fuck yall

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:35

it's because I have a vagina

sure. we'll go with that

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:36
Ryan going in on this transgender looking mother fucker. L's on L's on L's smokeyface

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface Dudes, chicks, tranny's they all getting the L
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:36
yo i just wanna see some drop info. gah damn. Ryan won, L taken.
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:37
mods please close this thread. these people need a detox

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:37
niggas troll so hard on here lmao. got me dying over here

Fuck yall

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:38
when does the japan page update?
waiting for 3 6 tee to restock.. if it does smh
I really didn't want to derail the thread, I just want to talk about clothing. So let's do that
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:41

The Lord hath giveth you the swiftness, the lord hath seen you be a dick to some girl, now the lord hath taketh away

Stay Gold.

Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:41
I really didn't want to derail the thread, I just want to talk about clothing. So let's do that

so are you a guy or girl? LOL. sorry. i have to find out. it's trippy mayne
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:42
yo i just wanna see some drop info. gah damn. Ryan won, L taken.

Yea drop info is all I'm lookin for too.

i take complete responsibilty for the hellhole this thread became in the last couple pages. execute me, wait, its just an internet forum. Don't we all have better things to do? lol

this is the last and only time I am answering this. I have a vagina
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:43
mad respect to anyone on here who actually post fit pics because 9 times out of 10 you get fucking trashed by everyone

let these niggas know. TELL them. LET THESE NIGGAS KNOW

Machetes to your chest, why you talking like you choke on of dicks my man

Stay Gold.

i take complete responsibilty for the hellhole this thread became in the last couple pages. execute me, wait, its just an internet forum. Don't we all have better things to do? lol

i dont think you do.
Sep 06, 2012 @ 02:44

this is the last and only time I am answering this. I have a vagina

word. vagina's are mad swerving nowadays
still aint got my shippin info..anyone else?

FUCK YO ORDER NIGGA - Supreme

u work 4 suprem? can i hv the manufactur info for the camp 5 panel hat pleas

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

smokeyface

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.