FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 5, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
donadamsky

i gotta write a paper about AIDS in today's culture for my fucking english class. im about to just talk about KIDS the entire time lol

September 5, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
reeser

Finna cwap the box hogo loody with so much swivftness, I'll go into cwap shock, be sent to the ECU (Emergency Cwappers Unit), and will have to be administered Intensive Cwap-Shock treatment.

Lol was it you who wrote like some joke story on having a heart attack from not copping a box logo hoodie? That shit made me laugh so hard lol
September 5, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
RyandaGod

Finna cwap the box hogo loody with so much swivftness, I'll go into cwap shock, be sent to the ECU (Emergency Cwappers Unit), and will have to be administered Intensive Cwap-Shock treatment.

you better wear your cawp G-shawk cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 6, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
rkeyser12

Box logo hoodies tomorrow guise

Is it official?
September 6, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
SHARKlN

Pay attention kids, these hoodies are the business and REFVS is dropping you a serious line here. per usual.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
mrteebonilla

Is it official?

ya i talked to black dave today and he told me. And i told him, "No Gracias" as i do not want a box logo hoodie (or so i made him think)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 6, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
reeser

It was thursday morning. In november I believe. About 10:49am. The alarm clock woke me up, I knew I stayed up to late last night trying to figure out what to cwap and what not to cwap the next day. I wiped my eyes. Yawned and got out of bed. I slowly rolled over on my side and grabbed my HP computer and slowly opened it up. The glow of the screen was still a little to bright, since I just woke up not even 3 min ago.

I logged on and waited for my computer to load. 10:53am read my clock, my palms began to sweat. I knew that this was the week...the one week that everyone was waiting for...the drop of the season....the Box Logo Hoody. My dog wimpered at my bedroom door wanting to go out. I yelled at her to sit down and shut up, this was far more important than any of her mid-morning dookies.

My computer finally loaded and I opened internet explorer, I checked to see how strong my wifi was. "Full bars" I thought to myself "...I'm finna cwap". I slowly typed in supremenewyork.com and slowly went to the shop section. 10:57am. I started to get nervous. I began rapidly clicking back to the sweatshirt page, faster and faster I refreshed. 10:58, 10:59, I slowly watched as the clock turned to the holiest of all times. 11:00am. I refreshed once more. There before my eyes were the holy grail...the top cheddar...the box logo hoodies. My heart stopped. I clicked on the navy, trembling to put my exact size in. I hit checkout...but something happened..something went wrong..."Sold Out" it read...my mind went blank...My heart stopped...literally stopped. I woke up later in the hospital in Philly. My doctor told me I went into cwap-shock. But they took me to the hospial and administered several discount codes to Karmaloop. And I was better. That was the day I literally almost died. And I'll never forget that, or take another cwap for granted...

i had to post this shit it was sooo funny when i read it for those who never read it lol

P.S i had posted there before so it was in my activity a couple pages back

Haha yeah that's the story
Major

Is it official?

yeah they drop at midnight.
RyandaGod

^hell ya maroon is the shit! wish i woulda copped sad

I've got that grey and maroon box logo....cool cool cool cool cool no need for that camo, besides reselling itcool cool
September 6, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
downbyone

fuck im so nervous about copping the box

OF.M bangin on ya FM

September 6, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Ishyaboi™

my favorite part of drops is revs little cwaping stories

diamonds are forever.

September 6, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
mrteebonilla

^hell ya maroon is the shit! wish i woulda copped sad

I've got that grey and maroon box logo....cool cool cool cool cool no need for that camo, besides reselling itcool cool

what size confused

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 6, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
mrteebonilla

Is it official?

dont lie to the kid...est 3am

September 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
backlikethat

Wait, are box logos really coming out tomorrow?

Honestly.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Is it official?

Yeah i got the hookup

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 6, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
donadamsky

^that story is a truly visionary work of mordern literature. I will be contacting the board of the Pulitzer Prize in the morning to submit it for a lifetime achievement award. I recognize your style, it tugs on the heartstrings while still deeply stimulating the furthest depths of the mind much like Stephen King, are you perhaps his ghost writer?

September 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
downbyone

i pray to tyler i get a box logo

OF.M bangin on ya FM

September 6, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
rkeyser12

Is it official?

1. I'm not a kid
2. I bought stuff last week stop acting like I don't know when they drop just because I signed up on hypebeast a couple weeks ago
September 6, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
donadamsky

i pray to tyler i get a box logo

Tyler spoke to me in a dream and told me you are not worthy

September 6, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
Major

Is it official?

1. I'm not a kid
2. I bought stuff last week stop acting like I don't know when they drop just because I signed up on hypebeast a couple weeks ago

no lie OF told me about the drop at midnight
September 6, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Stackies

Is it official?

1. I'm not a kid

Omg you bought stuff last week? Back off everyone.
September 6, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
unemployedisback

dafuq aint no box logo droppin tomorow

even on SS nobody got the word yet on whats dropping tomorow, eh
September 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
backlikethat

What's the retail for box logos again?

Sorry for asking this question...
September 6, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
mrteebonilla

Is it official?

1. I'm not a kid

STFU you think you're cool cuz u copped last week or some shit askin all these questions like a lost puppy... "Im not a kid." sorry: Big Boy my bad damn

September 6, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
rkeyser12

Is it official?

1. I'm not a kid

STFU you think you're cool cuz u copped last week or some shit askin all these questions like a lost puppy... "Im not a kid." sorry: Big Boy my bad damn

Didn't say I was cool I was just saying I know when the stuff drops
September 6, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
mrteebonilla

OH SHIT he knows when stuff drops dont fuck wit him suprised

September 6, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
0mar

imma be picking up a mechanic camo @iamryanh you know what im saying. Gulliest shit this season.

Probably a hoodie. And TNF collab as well.

anything else is impulse!
September 6, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
RyandaGod

imma be picking up a mechanic camo @iamryanh you know what im saying. Gulliest shit this season.

omar knows whats guccicool cool cool cool cool
September 6, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
bkallday86

few other things im sure u will cop and not off impulsecool

Money Over Everything

September 6, 2012 @ 12:27 AM

Inactive

just because hb has those pics of clarks doesnt meant they're first. pics of sb's leaked early and they came last

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.