Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 5, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
RyandaGod

Was anyone elses collar on the 666 tee a little big?

yeah. I noticed that.... and the tees are def bigger this season
September 5, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
hypebeast51

Was anyone elses collar on the 666 tee a little big?

ever since I can remember I've been popping my collar...popping my collar

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 5, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
oo135

all i want for my birthday is a big booty hoe... i mean big box logo hoodiesuprised cool cool cool cool cool
mrteebonilla

i really like the quilted 6 panel..anyone else? Havin a hard time deciding which color to get though :/

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

reeser

I think between bags, screen prints, patches, embroideries, look books, and stickers I copped like 53 box logos last Thursday. Shits gonna be difficult to top tomorrow but hey, it's all just a part of copping with the swifvtness

The fuck did you buy, the entire store?

Follow my instagram: @fendi

September 5, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Ishyaboi™

I think between bags, screen prints, patches, embroideries, look books, and stickers I copped like 53 box logos last Thursday. Shits gonna be difficult to top tomorrow but hey, it's all just a part of copping with the swifvtness

diamonds are forever.

September 5, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Major

how do you have that many posts?^
September 5, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
donadamsky

never had a problem w/ my visa. only time ive had any problem online w/ it was the ONLY memorial day sale but that was cuz my bank balance didnt cover the purchase. yall must be entering your #'s wrong or something.

whoever said they wanted the chalk stripe camp to drop 2moro, that'd be tight. the red one is flames.

September 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
jamez9

Anyone know why Supreme declines Visas? It's happened to me on the last three drops, I might just try another card

Really? I have a VISA and I cop items just fine.

same fucking shit is happening to mine. at least with my first account. the account i share with my wife was completely fine but when i used my 1st visa account that shit was declined and still to this day it is still being declined>.<

I use visa and no problems here
September 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
brightsoles

anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. suprised fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though

they actually just called me and are sending me a shipping label to return it (so i dont have to pay) and then are saving a zip hood in my size for me that they'll send to replace my order. all sorted and they were super quick and good about it. word up
September 5, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
supboston

i really like the quilted 6 panel..anyone else? Havin a hard time deciding which color to get though :/

damn didnt even see this on the preview. the blue is awesome, maroon too
September 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
reeser

anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. suprised fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though

they actually just called me and are sending me a shipping label to return it (so i dont have to pay) and then are saving a zip hood in my size for me that they'll send to replace my order. all sorted and they were super quick and good about it. word up

Yeah I've heard of people's orders getting messed up and sometimes they throw in something extra like a keychain or a shit load of stickers.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

September 5, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
mrteebonilla

ya i really like the maroon too (and black)

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

September 5, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
donadamsky

ya i really like the maroon too (and black)

if its the same maroon as the flight satin camp, its pretty drab in person. the navy looks dope though

September 5, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
Ishyaboi™

Alright, so they fucked up my second order, and sent me no purple stickers... AGAIN. This wasnt just a size thing It was the wrong color tee.

shitty photo*

Called them up and they said they'll send me the right one. Which is dope... but I told them to send me some purple stickers and he laughed and was like sure, we'll send you something good in place of our screw up.

I ain't mad, Xodus is dope and button up is nice.

diamonds are forever.

September 5, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
oo135

4-reversible_striped_down_jacket_1345454873.jpg

hope this opens but is anyone getting this? damn this shit is so dope. gonna be rocking my supreme maroon flight camp, maroon janoskis. I want to get that maroon 6 panel too
September 5, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
NNOLANN

I love these. Remind me of some old hat a mechanic would wear or something.
September 5, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
oo135

fuck>.<

http://d2flb1n945r21v.cloudfront.net/production/uploaded/preview/48127/0-reversible_striped_down_jacket_1345454871.jpg hope this works if not

its the revisable stripped jacket., i want in maroon tho smile
September 5, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
LostJem

suspended

All im really after is either a navy khaki or green canvas cap a box logo in gray or black or navy. For those who own box logo hoodys which one look the nicest in person?

Also the hooded denim when that restocks blue is a must cop definitely won't sleep on that

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 5, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
papes

All im really after is either a navy khaki or green canvas cap a box logo in gray or black or navy. For those who own box logo hoodys which one look the nicest in person?

Also the hooded denim when that restocks blue is a must cop definitely won't sleep on that

black, navy, and red look nicer in person imo

the world is yours

September 5, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
Dino Spumoni

3-6 tee fits huge, glad I sized down. Pretty happy I got a purple box logo sticker too. I just need that M-51 to drop for now.
September 5, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
mobbyluii

Alright, so they fucked up my second order, and sent me no purple stickers... AGAIN. This wasnt just a size thing It was the wrong color tee.

shitty photo*

Called them up and they said they'll send me the right one. Which is dope... but I told them to send me some purple stickers and he laughed and was like sure, we'll send you something good in place of our screw up.

sell me your oxford if its sz M

IG: @mobbyluii

September 5, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
BasedBlong

FUCK, supreme sent me the fucking wrong hoodie!!! i ordered the last supper, but they sent me a zip up! this is bullshit!

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

September 5, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
alfie17

suspended

Order game fucked up

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 5, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
BasedBlong

shitty photo*

they sent me the wrong hoodie. smh

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

September 5, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
janderson

How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

Its called work and busting your ass for your cash. My car payment is due friday and im still looking for drop 700$ plus on thursday for Supreme shit. So what work hard and make your $$$$ then you dont have to worry about either copping a hoodie or having enough cash to eat the next day. Busters.

Not attacking you so no reason to get all defensive. I'm simply saying some people are in different circumstances than you. I, for one, do not have a full time job so my hours per week vary greatly. I went from working 6 days one week to 4 in two weeks. I don't have to worry about whether or not I can buy Supreme because I'm generally smart with my money and budget well but not everyone is the same.

Not sure where anyone said "If I buy Supreme I can't eat the next day" though. If THAT is the case they might want to re-prioritize.

The guy clearly doesnt have $ for a hoodie. He calls 140 ish a guap lol I aint attacking on income but to many people live outta there means. When i was a broke joke id spend my cash wisely just seems wrong when you gotta scrap together money for hoodie. Go to school get a job and earn!

Its called getting your paycheck every other week...? It was a simple question and only kid answered it, don't really wanna hear everyone dissing me on my money management skills?

Lol still just as bad. I get paid bi weekly aswell. See if you cant make your cash last for more than 2 weeks somethings wrong ninja. Whats your profession?

I bus tables and/or dishes at a restaurant and Im still in highschool haha its not like a full time paying job, just side money for gas/clothes/etc

480 to the 808

September 5, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
Ishyaboi™

shitty photo*

No. I'm wearing it right now. Its sexy, and yes, it is medium.

FUCK, supreme sent me the fucking wrong hoodie!!! i ordered the last supper, but they sent me a zip up! this is bullshit!

diamonds are forever.

September 5, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
kevlar

Dead. lmfao

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

September 5, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
overdrive

^ Stop quoting. No one gives a fuck how much dough you herbs waste on 12' supreme
September 5, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
mrteebonilla

Dead. lmfao

OH SHIT ha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.