September 5, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
valleyla

How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

Its called work and busting your ass for your cash. My car payment is due friday and im still looking for drop 700$ plus on thursday for Supreme shit. So what work hard and make your $$$$ then you dont have to worry about either copping a hoodie or having enough cash to eat the next day. Busters.

Not attacking you so no reason to get all defensive. I'm simply saying some people are in different circumstances than you. I, for one, do not have a full time job so my hours per week vary greatly. I went from working 6 days one week to 4 in two weeks. I don't have to worry about whether or not I can buy Supreme because I'm generally smart with my money and budget well but not everyone is the same.

Not sure where anyone said "If I buy Supreme I can't eat the next day" though. If THAT is the case they might want to re-prioritize.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
oo135

times like these is why i like being in the army smile smile cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool confused
buying all the supreme and not worrying about having no job.
fuck yeah!
September 5, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
mrteebonilla

Just Through It On Real Fast But Here Is How The M Fits @christstuart
btw im 5'5" and a half (65in) and around 110 ha

lovin the backsplash mrs. bonilla went with here. really ties the kitchen together.

lol mr. bonilla picked it out (no mrs. bonilla parents arent married ha)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 5, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
valleyla

How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money on? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

No that's not it. I'm far from rich trust me, but if you're struggling to come up with 140 for a hoodie, then you're obviously struggling in other areas too, so you shouldn't sacrifice all of your money for something that may look good, but youll be broke. I balance my money and I get a few things I want, but I work and save up so I can buy such things and doesn't make me broke and affect my everyday life. I may spend 200, but I won't be like NIGGA JUST DROPPED 700 ON DIS DROP. I won't lie nor brag, it's stupid.

I got you bruh.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
kkasaye

5'9 and 150 lb, large or medium for hoodies? im a medium in kate moss tee and it fits fine but i've never bought a hoodie.

B|

September 5, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
canjam

if i'm 6'4 190, will an xl pullover be too short on me?

im 6 ft 2 and weigh 165. i am wearing the preme last supper hoodie this moment in xl and it fits like a charm but i like em a little loose
September 5, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
SilvioDante

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

Its called work and busting your ass for your cash. My car payment is due friday and im still looking for drop 700$ plus on thursday for Supreme shit. So what work hard and make your $$$$ then you dont have to worry about either copping a hoodie or having enough cash to eat the next day. Busters.

Not attacking you so no reason to get all defensive. I'm simply saying some people are in different circumstances than you. I, for one, do not have a full time job so my hours per week vary greatly. I went from working 6 days one week to 4 in two weeks. I don't have to worry about whether or not I can buy Supreme because I'm generally smart with my money and budget well but not everyone is the same.

Not sure where anyone said "If I buy Supreme I can't eat the next day" though. If THAT is the case they might want to re-prioritize.

The guy clearly doesnt have $ for a hoodie. He calls 140 ish a guap lol I aint attacking on income but to many people live outta there means. When i was a broke joke id spend my cash wisely just seems wrong when you gotta scrap together money for hoodie. Go to school get a job and earn!

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 5, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
alfie17

suspended

Supreme addicts on the paper chase cool cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 5, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
brightsoles

anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. suprised fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now
September 5, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
hypebeast51

finally got my tracking number....yellow 3 6 tee on da way cool

lol you and that yellow 36

Somebody already offered me $70 for it razz might keep it tho..that yellow really pops cool

you were begging pages back on how you wanted to cancel your order... LOLL

Couldn't cancel on those purple stickers :BurnOne:

I got hoez on deck niggah

September 5, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
donadamsky

order just came, not really feeling the flight satin though. Not that i care, but they jew'd me on stickers lol

September 5, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
janderson

The guy clearly doesnt have $ for a hoodie. He calls 140 ish a guap lol I aint attacking on income but to many people live outta there means. When i was a broke joke id spend my cash wisely just seems wrong when you gotta scrap together money for hoodie. Go to school get a job and earn!

Its called getting your paycheck every other week...? It was a simple question and only kid answered it, don't really wanna hear everyone dissing me on my money management skills?

480 to the 808

September 5, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
valleyla

times like these is why i like being in the army smile smile cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool confused
fuck yeah!

September 5, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
canjam

Fuck anyone who rapes there mums credit card for supreme.. She can buy you a camp cap but can't pay the water bill? confused
I rape my moms credit card then resell the shit I bought for profit, it might be a little complex concept for you to understand though.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
oo135

fuck yeah!

hahahahahaha
September 5, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
alfie17

suspended

Lol complex for me to understand chill out who you think you are harry potter?

September 5, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
oo135

Fuck anyone who rapes there mums credit card for supreme.. She can buy you a camp cap but can't pay the water bill? confused
I rape my moms credit card then resell the shit I bought for profit, it might be a little complex concept for you to understand though.

your satisfied with a 10 20 dollar profit? damn
September 5, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
donadamsky

anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. suprised fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

September 5, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
canjam

I said rape, not massage. So that means spend $650, make $1030, and have $380 profit....from one drop.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
SilvioDante

Its called getting your paycheck every other week...? It was a simple question and only kid answered it, don't really wanna hear everyone dissing me on my money management skills?

Lol still just as bad. I get paid bi weekly aswell. See if you cant make your cash last for more than 2 weeks somethings wrong ninja. Whats your profession?

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 5, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
alfie17

suspended

I said rape, not massage. So that means spend $650, make $1030, and have $380 profit....from one drop.
all that profit but you still can't afford a decent haircut dammn need to get your priorities straight

September 5, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
sometimesnewjersey

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though
September 5, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
origins

Size medium, shit's fire.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
canjam

all that profit but you still can't afford a decent haircut dammn need to get your priorities straight
weak come back, I was going to offer you a Paisley I have but now I will reconsider.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
brightsoles

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though

cool thanks. everything else in my order was correct, it was just the wrong hoodie. my conformation email shows that i ordered a zip up hoodie. hopefully theyre cool about it and i don't gotta eat the shipping to send back. it would be cheaper for me to just ebay it that way.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
canjam

Size medium, shit's fire.
Shits tight
September 5, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
oo135

cool cool cool cool cool dude i make that in one week without spending money. pathetic hustle. try doing something else g
September 5, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
alfie17

suspended

weak come back, I was going to offer you a Paisley I have but now I will - you really think I need your Paisley? I know 3 guys with a medium one that are willing to sell for the right amount cool reconsider.

LUPS

Finally got a damn chip camp!!
Big up to THOMASLICIOUS

|| instagram: lups1 ||

oo135

and that is if they buy. a big IF. that could take up to maybe 2 to 3 weeks. I've have already racked up on 600 bucks from working g. so yeah I'm just saying.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.