[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:39
anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. blinkyeyes fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:40

Size medium, shit's fire.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:42
your satisfied with a 10 20 dollar profit? damn
I said rape, not massage. So that means spend $650, make $1030, and have $380 profit....from one drop.
all that profit but you still can't afford a decent haircut dammn need to get your priorities straight
weak come back, I was going to offer you a Paisley I have but now I will reconsider.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:43
anyone ever dealt with supreme and exchanges because they sent you the wrong item?

received my shipment today and they sent me a last supper hoodie in grey when i ordered a zip up. blinkyeyes fuck.

hopefully theres still sized left of what i originally ordered. so buthurt right now

site says no returns, but id call the warehouse and talk to them about it since they fucked up. Is the zip-up on your reciept and/or confirmation email?

you wont have a problem returning it. a few seasons ago they sent me 3 hanes white tee's instead of a button up. The order receipt inside was some dude from california while im from MA. emailed got a call from them within an hour. they let me keep the white tees and sent my button up on next day shipping.

with a more expensive item like a hoodie they may send you a box to send it back in. not sure though

cool thanks. everything else in my order was correct, it was just the wrong hoodie. my conformation email shows that i ordered a zip up hoodie. hopefully theyre cool about it and i don't gotta eat the shipping to send back. it would be cheaper for me to just ebay it that way.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:43

Size medium, shit's fire.
Shits tight
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:45
I rape my moms credit card then resell the shit I bought for profit, it might be a little complex concept for you to understand though.

I said rape, not massage. So that means spend $650, make $1030, and have $380 profit....from one drop.

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface dude i make that in one week without spending money. pathetic hustle. try doing something else g
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:46
all that profit but you still can't afford a decent haircut dammn need to get your priorities straight
weak come back, I was going to offer you a Paisley I have but now I will - you really think I need your Paisley? I know 3 guys with a medium one that are willing to sell for the right amount smokeyface reconsider.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Finally got a damn chip camp!!
Big up to THOMASLICIOUS

|| instagram: lups1 ||

I rape my moms credit card then resell the shit I bought for profit, it might be a little complex concept for you to understand though.

and that is if they buy. a big IF. that could take up to maybe 2 to 3 weeks. I've have already racked up on 600 bucks from working g. so yeah I'm just saying.
just got my confirmation email from UPS, wrong shipping city and postal code! did this happen to anyone else or did my autofill mess up somehow..i have had shit delivered to the city it used so maybe the system just threw that in there for some reason. what do i do about this?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:47
also, had a $300 order, only got one red logo sticker. and i ordered the 36 tee. they also sent me the completely wrong hoodie which i will now have to send back

so all you complaining that you only got one purple sticker or something can shut the fuckkkkkkkk up
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:47
its not worth going broke for supreme

you guys really tryna skip eating for a few weeks to be able to cawp a garment of clothing that will make you phr3sh

its not worth it focus on getting your money up you can always go back and cop shit later get your priorities straight
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:48
Anyone know whats dropping tomorrow?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:49
really hoping
these

or these drop

really like the the gray chalk strip and the navy blue dog cap

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Anyone know whats dropping tomorrow?

dont worry about it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inactive User

Anyone know why Supreme declines Visas? It's happened to me on the last three drops, I might just try another card
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:50
Anyone know why Supreme declines Visas? It's happened to me on the last three drops, I might just try another card

Really? I have a VISA and I cop items just fine.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:50
got my package, no brokerage fee
got a lookbook + cliver sticker
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:51

same here ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:52
Ive never had a problem using my Visa
hmmmmm

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:52

Really? I have a VISA and I cop items just fine.

same fucking shit is happening to mine. at least with my first account. the account i share with my wife was completely fine but when i used my 1st visa account that shit was declined and still to this day it is still being declined>.<
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:53
its most likely your guys' bank or ur typin in some wrong info

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:53
damn i hope that ducks and dogs cap drops tomorrow.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:54
Just opened my first two orders. Pin dot is fucking money. Quality is sick. Wishing i would have got green though. If anyone has a green sz L and missed out on navy - ill trade my navy for your green.

Black oxford is cool, hooded denim is seriously nice. Thick enough to last most of winter as a jacket for us in the south. And for those wondering about the rose belt - if you were on the fence, and have the money - its worth the pickup. Smells like leather and looks awesome.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:54
Bank of America baby!
I would rather choose to not have a bank account though.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:56
its most likely your guys' bank or ur typin in some wrong info

my bank is chase and all the info was correct b.
ill try again next time. i mean, for the email, do u have to use the email that is connected to your card number or just any email....

Inactive User

I've ordered from Supreme twice without issue, PNC bank for the loss.

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface dude i make that in one week without spending money. pathetic hustle. try doing something else g
true shit but im in high school what I do is just for fun
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:57
the blue canvas camp with the red box logo... dont sleep on it
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:58
Caddy money, 100+ a bag, everyday, for three months in the summer. Thats the money for preme.

diamonds are forever.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.