September 5, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
canjam

FAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Who is that...

Did you just got your internet yesterday?

get*

All I did was post a random pic. No description.

i came
September 5, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
mobbyluii

if you aint got enough for a split pullover you shouldnt be buying supreme.

shutup.

Guess you one of them lames that has to save up pennies and nickles before each drop.

na bro, pockets stay fat like Precious.

IG: @mobbyluii

September 5, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Ishyaboi™

Damn I hope Supreme LND fb comes thru.

diamonds are forever.

September 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
mobbyluii

it will dont worry.. check around 3 am ish

September 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Nikevandal

niggas be sleepin on this
Link
future grail
September 5, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
ThatGuyBars

Can anybody PM me if they still have the SUPREME x BAPE TEE

Also the winter SUPREME stuff is awesome

Ayyy!-Fonzie

September 5, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
mrteebonilla

Got my first order in today along with the foams i ordered on Fri. but ya im happy 2 purp box logos and the lookbook cool oh and the ashtray is small as shit ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 5, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
donadamsky

it will dont worry.. check around 3 am ish

i mean u can check @ 3AM if u want, i just check in the morning b4 the drop to see if there's anything i want that's gonna sell out quick

September 5, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
alfie17

suspended

it always does cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 5, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
BeastJr

How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.
September 5, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
mobbyluii

How fast do you guys think the split hoodie is gunna sell? Cause I really want it but if it drops tommorow I dont have all the gaup..

if you don't have 140 in your bank now and even if you did and it makes you go broke, you really shouldn't be buying it ya broke ass.

alrite honestly, shutup.

September 5, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
reeser

Is 140 even a confirmed price?
September 5, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
kevii

how you get the lookbook?
Major

no he's just some retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about
mrteebonilla

how you get the lookbook?

they just throw it in the package

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
mrteebonilla

-____- $138 he is prolly just rounding up

September 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
ben8cv

if i'm 6'4 190, will an xl pullover be too short on me?
September 5, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
SilvioDante

This dude knows whats up. If ya pockets aint deep enough for a hoodie damn you aint got no business buying 150$ hoodies.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

September 5, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Major

This dude knows whats up. If ya pockets aint deep enough for a hoodie damn you aint got no business buying 150$ hoodies.

stop
September 5, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
valleyla

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money on? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
mrteebonilla

Just Through It On Real Fast But Here Is How The M Fits @christstuart
btw im 5'5" and a half (65in) and around 110 ha

September 5, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
dinkleberg

finally got my tracking number....yellow 3 6 tee on da way cool

lol you and that yellow 36

Somebody already offered me $70 for it razz might keep it tho..that yellow really pops cool

you were begging pages back on how you wanted to cancel your order... LOLL
September 5, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
darioc

depending on your torsoe, possibly. im 6'0" and like 190 and I like the way xl fits, but I dont like them snug...
SilvioDante

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

Its called work and busting your ass for your cash. My car payment is due friday and im still looking for drop 700$ plus on thursday for Supreme shit. So what work hard and make your $$$$ then you dont have to worry about either copping a hoodie or having enough cash to eat the next day. Busters.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

BeastJr

-____- $138 he is prolly just rounding up

Exactly haha damn, didn't know I had to be right on the dot holy shit. Just on average supreme hoodies are 138, the cairo was 168 for some reason though
September 5, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
ben8cv

depending on your torsoe, possibly. im 6'0" and like 190 and I like the way xl fits, but I dont like them snug...

how long are the sleeves on you?
September 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
BeastJr

You kids acting like you have fat stacks are so funny. Have you ever heard of other things people spend their money on? Their car (especially if something breaks on it), good deal on something expensive, OTHER clothing companies. Supreme may be the first priority for some of you but others it isn't.

No that's not it. I'm far from rich trust me, but if you're struggling to come up with 140 for a hoodie, then you're obviously struggling in other areas too, so you shouldn't sacrifice all of your money for something that may look good, but youll be broke. I balance my money and I get a few things I want, but I work and save up so I can buy such things and doesn't make me broke and affect my everyday life. I may spend 200, but I won't be like NIGGA JUST DROPPED 700 ON DIS DROP. I won't lie nor brag, it's stupid.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
bobhall

Just Through It On Real Fast But Here Is How The M Fits @christstuart
btw im 5'5" and a half (65in) and around 110 ha

lovin the backsplash mrs. bonilla went with here. really ties the kitchen together.
September 5, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
alfie17

suspended

Fuck anyone who rapes there mums credit card for supreme.. She can buy you a camp cap but can't pay the water bill? confused

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 5, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
janderson

if you aint got enough for a split pullover you shouldnt be buying supreme.

Dissing someone on there income...classy

480 to the 808

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.