[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:49
really hoping
these

or these drop

really like the the gray chalk strip and the navy blue dog cap

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Anyone know whats dropping tomorrow?

dont worry about it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Inactive User

Anyone know why Supreme declines Visas? It's happened to me on the last three drops, I might just try another card
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:50
Anyone know why Supreme declines Visas? It's happened to me on the last three drops, I might just try another card

Really? I have a VISA and I cop items just fine.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214935

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:50
got my package, no brokerage fee
got a lookbook + cliver sticker
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:51

same here ha

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:52
Ive never had a problem using my Visa
hmmmmm

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:52

Really? I have a VISA and I cop items just fine.

same fucking shit is happening to mine. at least with my first account. the account i share with my wife was completely fine but when i used my 1st visa account that shit was declined and still to this day it is still being declined>.<
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:53
its most likely your guys' bank or ur typin in some wrong info

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:53
damn i hope that ducks and dogs cap drops tomorrow.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:54
Just opened my first two orders. Pin dot is fucking money. Quality is sick. Wishing i would have got green though. If anyone has a green sz L and missed out on navy - ill trade my navy for your green.

Black oxford is cool, hooded denim is seriously nice. Thick enough to last most of winter as a jacket for us in the south. And for those wondering about the rose belt - if you were on the fence, and have the money - its worth the pickup. Smells like leather and looks awesome.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:54
Bank of America baby!
I would rather choose to not have a bank account though.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:56

my bank is chase and all the info was correct b.
ill try again next time. i mean, for the email, do u have to use the email that is connected to your card number or just any email....

Inactive User

I've ordered from Supreme twice without issue, PNC bank for the loss.
I said rape, not massage. So that means spend $650, make $1030, and have $380 profit....from one drop.

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface dude i make that in one week without spending money. pathetic hustle. try doing something else g
true shit but im in high school what I do is just for fun
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:57
the blue canvas camp with the red box logo... dont sleep on it
Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:58
Caddy money, 100+ a bag, everyday, for three months in the summer. Thats the money for preme.

diamonds are forever.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:58

my bank is chase and all the info was correct b.
ill try again next time. i mean, for the email, do u have to use the email that is connected to your card number or just any email....

Any e-mail

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:59
Just Through It On Real Fast But Here Is How The M Fits @christstuart
btw im 5'5" and a half (65in) and around 110 ha

thanks mine should fit great
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:00
Just Through It On Real Fast But Here Is How The M Fits @christstuart
btw im 5'5" and a half (65in) and around 110 ha

thanks mine should fit great

no doubt...and ya i like my tees to fit like this not tight af ha

Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:00
Was anyone elses collar on the 666 tee a little big?

Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:01
then fuck it.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:05
hope that mechanic puffy will drop, even though I know it will happen later in the season. Need that jawnt in camo and that rose crew smokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:05
I think between bags, screen prints, patches, embroideries, look books, and stickers I copped like 53 box logos last Thursday. Shits gonna be difficult to top tomorrow but hey, it's all just a part of copping with the swifvtness
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:06

yeah. I noticed that.... and the tees are def bigger this season
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:08

ever since I can remember I've been popping my collar...popping my collar

I got hoez on deck niggah

Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:12
all i want for my birthday is a big booty hoe... i mean big box logo hoodieblinkyeyes smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
i really like the quilted 6 panel..anyone else? Havin a hard time deciding which color to get though :/

Originally posted by Inactive User
I think between bags, screen prints, patches, embroideries, look books, and stickers I copped like 53 box logos last Thursday. Shits gonna be difficult to top tomorrow but hey, it's all just a part of copping with the swifvtness

The fuck did you buy, the entire store?
Sep 05, 2012 @ 22:13
Originally posted by Inactive User

diamonds are forever.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.