[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 01, 2012 @ 01:12:49 AM
He was wrong plenty of times (about what's dropping, 'secret' camps, etc)...and mad herbs got on his dick and this place was obnoxious every time he posted.

honestly, he knew nothing. it was all guesses and obvious shit. regarding the drops he only called the last month or so when there was nothing left.... what ever happened to SWO??

It curled up and died in a corner... just like kitty's reputation, ooooh...

No offense but I'm curious how you have only been a member for a few weeks and know about SWO and kitty's rep?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 01, 2012 @ 01:15:18 AM
honestly, he knew nothing. it was all guesses and obvious shit. regarding the drops he only called the last month or so when there was nothing left.... what ever happened to SWO??

No offense but I'm curious how you have only been a member for a few weeks and know about SWO and kitty's rep?

double accounts for a better trolling experience?

IG: @mobbyluii

September 01, 2012 @ 01:16:32 AM
Only just got around to making an account haha, spent way too long just sitting back with popcorn basically.
September 01, 2012 @ 01:21:00 AM
Only just got around to making an account haha, spent way too long just sitting back with popcorn basically.

that was gay bruh
September 01, 2012 @ 01:22:16 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that!
September 01, 2012 @ 01:29:06 AM

Found it on SS
September 01, 2012 @ 01:35:14 AM
The Blanket Striped 5 Panel is cool

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

September 01, 2012 @ 01:35:25 AM

Too$hort back from the grave
September 01, 2012 @ 01:57:51 AM
what are the chances that I would get a purple box logo sticker if I ordered a shirt? people obviously havent gotten online orders yet, but what about you guys that got one from the shops?
September 01, 2012 @ 02:41:18 AM
what are the chances that I would get a purple box logo sticker if I ordered a shirt? people obviously havent gotten online orders yet, but what about you guys that got one from the shops?

i got a couple from the LA store but joel madden got a fat stack but he deserved it he spent a couple of g's that day.
September 01, 2012 @ 02:45:37 AM
Full fried chicken tee restock

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 01, 2012 @ 02:46:02 AM
ha random good charlotte reference
September 01, 2012 @ 02:49:14 AM
dunno bout online orders but in store depends on who u are or how u act (if staff dont kno u) glad i got hooked up

life

September 01, 2012 @ 02:58:12 AM
dunno bout online orders but in store depends on who u are or how u act (if staff dont kno u) glad i got hooked up

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
September 01, 2012 @ 03:06:39 AM
REVS
Forum Moderator
Rico Swave said there's going to be a Nike Air afore 1 collab before he went MIA. he always came correct despite him being hated all the time

Rico was also reported to have given every SupNY employee dome. So I wouldn't go by what a cock smoker says.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 01, 2012 @ 03:09:14 AM
got damn
September 01, 2012 @ 03:11:34 AM
Rico Swave said there's going to be a Nike Air afore 1 collab before he went MIA. he always came correct despite him being hated all the time

Rico was also reported to have given every SupNY employee dome. So I wouldn't go by what a cock smoker says.

deadedsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface Revs the new king of the supreme thread..... gotta take my throne back. L's will soon be given
September 01, 2012 @ 03:20:07 AM
REVS
Forum Moderator
Originally posted by Inactive User

deadedsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface Revs the new king of the supreme thread..... gotta take my throne back. L's will soon be given

My nigga ryan coming back handing out L's to the new members in their F/W12 box logos. We in dis doe. smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 01, 2012 @ 03:24:02 AM

smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

fuck, i never get more than 2 in my orders. got one purp box today and that was it.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

September 01, 2012 @ 03:25:24 AM

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
September 01, 2012 @ 03:25:46 AM

fuck, i never get more than 2 in my orders. got one purp box today and that was it.

i got 0. BE HAPPY.

diamonds are forever.

September 01, 2012 @ 03:28:17 AM
I'm heading to the store in LA and I just want to know how to act to the staff. It's gonna be my first time at the supreme store. I'm also wondering if the supreme store is open on labor day? Thanks
September 01, 2012 @ 03:33:40 AM
Just be polite...
They're just regular human beings.

Welcome September members!
September 01, 2012 @ 03:39:50 AM
Link

any chance this season?
September 01, 2012 @ 03:42:04 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the Chip Camo camp's front panel is a little taller than the other usual camps? (ie... flight satin)

diamonds are forever.

September 01, 2012 @ 03:44:06 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the Chip Camo camp's front panel is a little taller than the other usual camps? (ie... flight satin)

that just means it is a deeper fit camp
September 01, 2012 @ 03:55:31 AM
Link

any chance this season?

damn i forgot about those. i prefer to the giraffe camo half cabs
September 01, 2012 @ 03:58:32 AM

you mean you got lucky
September 01, 2012 @ 04:17:23 AM
you mean you got lucky

if you say so, senior Salty

life

September 01, 2012 @ 04:21:45 AM
dudes buying graphic tees when they really should be buying pocket t's

^^^^^

their pocket tees are fucking money

but they don't say supreme so they aren't cool
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x