[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:31
Okay, I know some of y'all are prob gonna get on me for asking this question, but is it normal to not have a tracking number yet? I've made my order only a few minutes after the online store opened, and there's already been a withdrawal from my banking account. It's pretty much been 6 days.

Same thing here man..still waiting for that email

Yes it's normal. The first drop is always the busiest. It takes time. I haven't got my second number either. Patience my friend.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:32
1stpag

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:50
Okay, I know some of y'all are prob gonna get on me for asking this question, but is it normal to not have a tracking number yet? I've made my order only a few minutes after the online store opened, and there's already been a withdrawal from my banking account. It's pretty much been 6 days.

Same thing here man..still waiting for that email

Yea, Don't worry, its gonna take awhile. Last year it was already five days and I called them and then bam, I got an email for my tracking number, don't know if it was because it was already sent or what but yea, maybe you could try that, idk what they will say tho.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 04:52
So did they change their shipping service to UPS Standard or was this just a 1 time thing? :|

Apparently its UPS Standard even though it says they ship Expedited on their site. Its stupid because we'll most likely have to pay brokerage fees when it gets delivered.

Any Canadians who get their package early let me know if you get charged brokerage so we can confirm. Mine should be coming in Wednesday

apparently they changed the terms on the site and now it says ups standard STILL inclusive of all customs and duties. there is hope yet.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:01
supreme updated the shipping policies on their site. rest easy, fellow canucks. it looks like they're still covering customs/duties for us
Levi's collab will most likely be the first of the season the herbs who copped the cario and asked 400 dumb ass questions will buy it no matter how hideous or dope it is because its your first collab and you want to be accepted.

Or Based God can bless me with the SB 94 collab early this year. At least some leaked photos.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Levi's collab will most likely be the first of the season the herbs who copped the cario and asked 400 dumb ass questions will buy it no matter how hideous or dope it is because its your first collab and you want to be accepted.

Or Based God can bless me with the SB 94 collab early this year. At least some leaked photos.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:02
I've been staring at the Musashi tee since Thursday, but I don't know if I want it or not.

sometime next time

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:06
Zip ups < Pullovers, in my opinion.

I love pullovers but that Arc Logo Zip up looking real nice.

hansum is 4ever

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:44
make a new thread guys

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:45
WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!!! I can't ask when the box logo hoodies are dropping with this fucked thread!!!!

Last year they dropped on Dec 8th to give you some sort of expectation
Sep 05, 2012 @ 05:51
thread fucked

www.headhunterla.com

Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:00
Liberty Pinwale Cord/leather Camp>>>> that shit is gunna go off

all colors are really nice
Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:09
Liberty Pinwale Cord/leather Camp>>>> that shit is gunna go off

all colors are really nice
The Pinwale is super nice but the black brim ruins it I feel

sometime next time

Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:11
Dude... if you leave this page and come back to try and find it again, you'll go to page 624 or whatever it was.. This page exists between time and space, it doesn't exist at all, we aren't here.. the supreme gods had this planned for us..Its an omen

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Inactive User

Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:25

Somehow Supreme need to turn this into some sort of sick art. If you smoke, this is a dope song to smoke to.
Sep 05, 2012 @ 06:27
Originally posted by Inactive User

Somehow Supreme need to turn this into some sort of sick art. If you smoke, this is a dope song to smoke to.

what lmao

Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:21
hate to be "that" guy, but i just went back 10 pages to look for my answer and couldn't find it. Does anyone have any ideas of what they will be coming out with on Thursday?

Thanks,

Kyle
Sep 05, 2012 @ 07:30
What do y'all think of the Atelier pullover?

Not bad at all. Feeling the green one for sure

hansum is 4ever

Sep 05, 2012 @ 12:33
hate to be "that" guy, but i just went back 10 pages to look for my answer and couldn't find it. Does anyone have any ideas of what they will be coming out with on Thursday?

Thanks,

Kyle

first of all don't sign your posts
second - we don't know yet, check back later today, drop info is usually posted by wednesday afternoon

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 05, 2012 @ 14:33
What do y'all think of the Atelier pullover?

Not bad at all. Feeling the green one for sure

id cop the white if i wasnt afraid it would get real dirty. red is cool though

Sep 05, 2012 @ 14:47
is it me or is this page not workin right
Sep 05, 2012 @ 14:54
is it me or is this page not workin right

not just you. multiple pages are gone and I can't get the latest posts...
Sep 05, 2012 @ 14:58
Navy/red split is growing on me.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

Sep 05, 2012 @ 15:08
Legitimacy check !!!

Link
Link
Link

much appreciated

Thanks!
Sep 05, 2012 @ 15:10
Legit check

would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Link
Link
Link
Sep 05, 2012 @ 15:33
This shit thread is still all outta wack the fuck!

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 05, 2012 @ 16:12
ASAP Rocky wore the cliver LS in the bath salt video, now maybe it will finally sell hahaha

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Sep 05, 2012 @ 16:13

Thanks,

Kyle

first of all don't sign your posts
second - we don't know yet, check back later today, drop info is usually posted by wednesday afternoon

awesome thanks for the help man!
Sep 05, 2012 @ 16:18
the thread is good now.. I think.

IG: @luii.xx

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.