HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 4, 2012 @ 08:00 PM

Inactive

I say go with medium - but your best bet is to know your sizing and look at the sizing chart on the site.

Can someone ID the hoodie to the left? Think it's a good trade for the indy hoodie?

brah, right?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 4, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
mrteebonilla

^this shit definitely happens behind the scenes lol. how do u think dudes on ebay like croatianstyle and uniquehypecollection get so much stock? it does suck for us consumers though...

croatianstyle has been plugged in with SupLA since it opened he most likely puts in a separate order from the store...just like unkledunksb does with shoes he gets them from Undftd (he says what he wants and they get it for him)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 4, 2012 @ 08:08 PM

Inactive

I'm about 5'10 150 lbs what size hoodie should I go with?

probably medium, you wont get a small online

terrible advice...go with a large

yeah, I guess if you like to look gangster.

u want your shit above the waist?

Well should I go with a large or medium?

Bruh get a medium and stop asking questions.
September 4, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
LUPS

Really hoping for the tree camp or the dogs camp to come out this week.
Still looking for a tan Chip camp

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 4, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
mobbyluii

How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF

correct me if im wrong, but isnt that the same couch that had a HUGE fucking stock of the CDG collab last season? IDK how many of you remember that picture but it was a couch that had like 40 of everything from the CDG x Supreme collab

IG: @mobbyluii

September 4, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Major

Grandfather just told me stories of when he use to cwap with the swivftness back in the day...and how he too would cwap the box logo, with, of course, the swivftness.

\

DAT BAPE LOGO WAS AROUND BACK DEN? den dat.... DAT MEANS. NOONE IS A TRUE OG!

nah, i'm like 98% sure that's a photoshop.

so 2% of you is retarded?
September 4, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
lil curtis

word from my sources says there's gonna be a supreme x trukfit collab in 3 weeks. cool cool

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

September 4, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
straight2hell

How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF
dats alot of supreme

Really?
so many grey 36 mafia tee's guessing this is Htf?

that shit would never fly in nyc cuz sup main office be on top of shit... niggas in LA tho suprised suprised

every supreme brick and mortar has its resellers, do u know who croatianstyles or htf are ?

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

September 4, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
oo135

so this thread is fucked up or is my shit fucked up?
September 4, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
yooooo

wish i was rich so I could buy mad preme pocket tees
September 4, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
The Fiasco

Can someone ID the hoodie & what year it came out?

Ari Marcopoulos for Supreme circa September 2006

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 4, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
iAmSofaKing

Did some more digging on UPS shipping Standard to Canada:

On the checkout at the Supreme webstore where you put it your Credit card info under shipping, it says "UPS Standard service includes customs and duties".

So hopefully we dont get charged and fees

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 4, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
oemor

i had to look at this multiple times to find the supreme lol. who is that btw?

it's Diora Baird
September 4, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
alfie17

suspended

Threads being weird razz

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 4, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Ishyaboi™

How does SUPLA stock look like??

we dont fucking like at supla dude.

diamonds are forever.

September 4, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
0mgsuprem3

Can someone ID the hoodie & what year it came out?

Ari Marcopoulos for Supreme circa September 2006

Thanks dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

September 4, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
GucciDrawls

Alright I'm pretty confused I got my Three Six shirt today which i ordered at 11:03 and I did two separate orders for getting my hooded denim shirt which I ordered at 11:02. I got both my tracking numbers at the same time and the were both set to arrive today. I got the Three Six shirt and checked the tracking for the hooded denim and it went from saying out for delivery to "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." any idea whats going on im pretty confused
September 4, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
paulywalnuts

Alright I'm pretty confused I got my Three Six shirt today which i ordered at 11:03 and I did two separate orders for getting my hooded denim shirt which I ordered at 11:02. I got both my tracking numbers at the same time and the were both set to arrive today. I got the Three Six shirt and checked the tracking for the hooded denim and it went from saying out for delivery to "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." any idea whats going on im pretty confused

some orders go out quicker than others, no one knows for sure the systems in place, like how orders are sorted at the warehouse and so on. tee-shirts are probably easier to grab and package and more of them can go out in a single truck/pickup compared to the denim shirts and sweaters, and when they have THOUSANDS of order a minute, it adds up, some stuff gets on the UPS truck, some doesn't.
when your order is showing up depends on so many factors: what the item/items is/are, where you live, when it was ordered, time of day, day of week, etc. on top of that, it's the first drop of the season and almost everything sold out. my UPS label was created friday and i still haven't got it, but im an adult and im going to act like one...hopefully tmrw though cool

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 4, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
GucciDrawls

Yea I was just really confused because it had said it was already out for delivery then it went back and it said the delivery date was today and near Philly btw. Im not really too worried though was just a little confused thanks for the help @paulywalnuts
September 4, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
adc323

Really hoping for the tree camp or the dogs camp to come out this week.
Still looking for a tan Chip camp

I suggest checking eBay for the chip camo, I've seen at least 5 in the last few days go under $70. Best to get it when the market is flooded. Now if only I could get deals like that for pocket t's and oxfords.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=1&_sacat=0&_nkw=supreme+chip+camo&rt=nc

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 4, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
CHartman1221

I'm 5'11 and I usually go with XL because I like my hoodies baggie and they shrink when washing..

Yeah! I thought I was weird because I do this, when everyone else is saying to get a Medium and shit. That just seems way too small.
September 4, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
eightducks

Hey guys, do you think if I go to the store in LA on friday around 3-4ish, a day after a drop, popular items that might drop such as the split pullover and box logo hoodies will be sold out? Like if the split drops this thursday and i go the day after, will it be sold out? Thanks
September 4, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Okay.

real talk whats this black spot on my red riding hood tee, thought that shit was just in the photos lol

where the azn girls at

September 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
CHartman1221

real talk whats this black spot on my red riding hood tee, thought that shit was just in the photos lol

post a picture? I ordered one as well
September 4, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
mrteebonilla

@Young Obama's Pic is killin em! ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 4, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
至高

thread is fucked up lol.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 4, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
Okay.

i dont really give a fuck but supreme prolly stealing shit again, artist signature was prolly there or something

where the azn girls at

September 4, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
mrteebonilla

thread is fucked up lol.

been like this for the past few hours ha i thought i was the only one who had it like that

September 4, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
mrteebonilla

i dont really give a fuck but supreme prolly stealing shit again, artist signature was prolly there or something

she shitted on herself or farted deadass

September 4, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
CHartman1221

Oh wow, that is pretty noticeable. Oh well.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.