[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 04, 2012 @ 12:33
Let's stop this flaming.. Everyone just post your collection of what you have heat or no heat smokeyface
hmmmm should i
Do it!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 04, 2012 @ 12:50
Shit this is a long shot but does anyone know the name/ ebay account of this reseller in chinatown? I just found it one day with my girl and I forgot to get their information. All I remember is that it was in a basement by that little famous chinese place down there called Wo-Hop 17

think you might mean Elizabeth Center. Never been there cause I thought only tourists and fobs strolled around there until my boy told me there was a Supreme resell store down there. might have to check it out one day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 04, 2012 @ 12:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
bout to cop that jean jacket for my girl smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

you seen pics of the rest of the collab???

Peep pg.507 son smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Sep 04, 2012 @ 13:05
Let's stop this flaming.. Everyone just post your collection of what you have heat or no heat smokeyface
hmmmm should i

they ain't ready BK..... don't do it to emsmokeyface smokeyface
Sep 04, 2012 @ 13:41
(Invalid img)

perfect for the chubby girls

Inactive User

Sep 04, 2012 @ 14:34
going for that blue lined jacket
Sep 04, 2012 @ 14:39
Ecko...........

Your an idiot, you act like you never wore Ecko or any of those other brands back then.. You been rocking Supreme 8 years ago?

the dunk lows dropped earlier then that and was sold out asap :|

ig supremecellar

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:12
Not sure if posted yet.. Info via SS..

Discuss.

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:20
oh shit
instant cop

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:25
jaunts are gonna be like $180 i bet doe
normal wallees are already $150
that "custom for for Supreme" is good for another 20%

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:25
Not feelin the clarks but thanks for the pics.

On the issue of camp caps though im so sick of them that i dont really even care for the rare ones anymore. Nonetheless i dont really consider them "heat"
Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:26

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:28
Easy pass on the Clarks & Levi collab good as I need to save money

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:29
camps are still dope but i feel like Supreme isn't trying anymore to make them desirable...but why would they? they sell out no matter what
i think the chip camo is the only one i really like this season and i missed it so, lol, i guess we'll see about the collabs and secret drops

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:30

The other leaked picture was a burgundy colorway correct? Hope theyre still doing that colorway but i could do without the leopard print in the hood
Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:31
lololol
Dear Lawd and I needed a new pair of Wallabees smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:34

The other leaked picture was a burgundy colorway correct? Hope theyre still doing that colorway but i could do without the leopard print in the hood
you do realise this released years ago lol

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:36

you do realise this released years ago lol

No i didnt know. I never followed the north face collabs too closely. If it was released pre-2009/late 2008ish id definitely never seen it.
Edit: yeah just looked it up. Came out in 07.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:39
yeah that is a really old jacket. definitely grail status.

and the wallabees may or may not be fake. came from the same site that released pictures of polished "giraffe camo" vans, and also the paisley vans that we have yet to see..

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:41
Not sure when it released tbh saw one on eBay a few months back.. Looks like the north face collab that will drop this season will be that leaked pic of the burgandy one and few other colour ways.. Maybe a camo ome but that's doubtful

Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:44
Not sure when it released tbh saw one on eBay a few months back.. Looks like the north face collab that will drop this season will be that leaked pic of the burgandy one and few other colour ways.. Maybe a camo ome but that's doubtful

Came out in s/s 2007 shits mad old lol.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 15:47
did anyone use Roboform on the first drop? or did it say it couldnt find anything to fill out at the checkout...

i did but it was all fucked up
Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:31
did anyone use Roboform on the first drop? or did it say it couldnt find anything to fill out at the checkout...

i did but it was all fucked up

chrome auto-fill

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:38
Chrome worked pretty solid.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:49

lol at noobs getting trolled.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:52

As if you were following supreme back in 07, fuck outta here

following? nah, def knew about it, and I know enough about it to know that that jacket already came out, and looks mad dated to be dropping in 2012. I'm not in HS like half ya lil niggas.

I also know enough how to spot a fake and I don't need a LC on some whack as camp that came out 6 months ago.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:52

Same exact thing happened last season, with the same jacket.... smfh
Sep 04, 2012 @ 16:58

Same exact thing happened last season, with the same jacket.... smfh
Remember Woei rocking this in his nyc tour vid couple years back.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0