June 12, 2012 @ 12:44 AM

Inactive

When/where was the canvas stripe announced? i've heard of it in stores but online?
June 12, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
supersoju

suspended

Just waiting on the Pam Grier tee in black the DJ we can fight tee in gray and the Arabic five panel in black. What colors are you guys going to be going for on this drop?.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:46 AM

Inactive

Just waiting on the Pam Grier tee in black the DJ we can fight tee in gray and the Arabic five panel. What colors are you guys going to be going for on this drop?.

White/black
June 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
purpsmcnuggets

Thanks, and I gotta say for $20 these shorts were a great deal. Look nice, and are made of a heavy material and seem like they will last a long time. If you don't have them, you oughta get them. GARDENER GANG OR DIE.

I went to Old Navy and tried on these piece of shit shorts. I had a completely different experience. These shorts were super thin and cheap feeling. I tried on a 32 and they sat 4 inches above the knee. FUN! Went for a 34, was swimming in them, and they still were 4 inches above my knees. Absolutely garbage from what I could tell, looked around at what else was for sale, also trash. Stay away! Almost ordered them online, but so glad I stopped at the store to try them on first.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
unknown123

When/where was the canvas stripe announced? i've heard of it in stores but online?

it was the secret camp. Just gave you some knowledge #swelcome
June 12, 2012 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

#Thankyou
June 12, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
Yung Island

The japanese site released them this week and I've heard of people picking them up from foreign retailers
June 12, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
cstiglic

Im ready or those cdg vans
June 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
canadianeh

Dat knowledge
June 12, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
supersoju

suspended

Just waiting on the CDG Vans and the Nike Sb collaboration.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
ch3ckm4rk

cheerleader tee? anybody feeling it. i wonder what other colours they're gonna have it in.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
cstiglic

pumped for those cdg vans
June 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
canadianeh

My cousin thought this site was legit. I HAD to pont out that they were fake. smfh

http://www.bullssnapbacks.com/supreme-snapback-hats-caps/3.html
June 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
jacobsever

cheerleader tee? anybody feeling it. i wonder what other colours they're gonna have it in.

I'm liking the navy/pink color. Makes me want to get a pink washed twill to wear with it.

June 12, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
supremem

I'm liking the navy/pink color. Makes me want to get a pink washed twill to wear with it.

THATS MY TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
June 12, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
azohrri

not sure if i should get the world map 5 panel or the #1 script fitted in black. anyone wanna help me decide? gotta know by the end of the night

Fuck Em'

June 12, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
falcon0

My cousin thought this site was legit. I HAD to pont out that they were fake. smfh

Quick they are on sale everybody! Lmao.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
feathers

they'll have it in the basic colors they always have the tees in.
and naa, dont the the tee is nice tbh.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 12, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
aldrxn

not sure if i should get the world map 5 panel or the #1 script fitted in black. anyone wanna help me decide? gotta know by the end of the night

Script fitted. World map is ugly imo.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
canadianeh

The majority of caps offered are Velcro backs, however we do carry some flex fit Wholesale Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks from the company and flat bill fitted caps. If you order in bulk, then you will save more money! This hat comes in different styles. This high quality Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks will also be a good addition to your life and it will be a unique item for your wardrobe. This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day. Are you heard the good quality but low price hats from around? These Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks are made of 100% cotton, which is a durable kind of hat and easy to care.

this is the description for a blue hat. I feel bad for anyone who thinks these are real.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
feathers

The majority of caps offered are Velcro backs, however we do carry some flex fit Wholesale Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks from the company and flat bill fitted caps. If you order in bulk, then you will save more money! This hat comes in different styles. This high quality Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks will also be a good addition to your life and it will be a unique item for your wardrobe. This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day. Are you heard the good quality but low price hats from around? These Green Supreme Box Logo Camp Cap Leopard Snapbacks are made of 100% cotton, which is a durable kind of hat and easy to care.

this is the description for a blue hat. I feel bad for anyone who thinks these are real.

"This hat not only give you stylish, durable and comfortable feeling, but also will lead you a good mood in the day" kk.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 12, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
adam5

I'm flying to LA on Wednesday for a couple weeks of vacation. Never been to Supreme before. Wanting to grab a tee shirt this drop, hopefully get a washed twill to go with. How long do kids actually line up for before the store opens?

If you wanna be first ~5 in line, arrive at like 9 AM. Door opens ~11:30

Fuuuuck that. Did I read/hear somewhere that they only allow a certain amount of people inside the store at a time? I guess I can always just find out when I'm there, but it'd be cool to know what to expect.

Time flies in line, so its not that bad. And yeah they let a small number in at a time
June 12, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
iAmSofaKing

I dont get the Eternal Fight tee? And whats so good about the Cheerleader tee?

Copping the Arabic for sure though

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 12, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
origins

Thanks, and I gotta say for $20 these shorts were a great deal. Look nice, and are made of a heavy material and seem like they will last a long time. If you don't have them, you oughta get them. GARDENER GANG OR DIE.

I went to Old Navy and tried on these piece of shit shorts. I had a completely different experience. These shorts were super thin and cheap feeling. I tried on a 32 and they sat 4 inches above the knee. FUN! Went for a 34, was swimming in them, and they still were 4 inches above my knees. Absolutely garbage from what I could tell, looked around at what else was for sale, also trash. Stay away! Almost ordered them online, but so glad I stopped at the store to try them on first.

Ordered them when they were 15$, not like it's a lot of money dude.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Might go to Supreme LA for the first time this season, sucks though that all the colleges/high schools in the area are pretty much in summer now, so lines are going to be ridiculous.

Dude youll be fine go on friday or saturday at noon no line plus most of the shit in stock. doubt any of this stuff will be sold out.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
whatisthis

Captain Fight, Eternal Fight, possibly Pam Greer, and the Blue Vans and I'll call it a day.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

June 12, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Its a cheerleader wearing a box logo, its kinda a jab at us the customers. I'm not really a fan.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
unknown123

Its a cheerleader wearing a box logo, its kinda a jab at us the customers. I'm not really a fan.

someone got it, FINALLY SOMEONE THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX. amen brotha
June 12, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
supersoju

suspended

Do you guys think it would be possible to buy three of the different tees and a pair of shoes all in one order?.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
stefstefmosdef

best colorway imo

holy shit that's dope.

What hat is this?

canvas stripe

By far the best colorway. Can't wait to get this

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.