[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:12
Pic of the Supreme x Levi collab leaked by Hodgy beat's on his instagram if you guys are interested

the denim looks nice but i'm not famous enough to rock shit like that.

diamonds are forever.

Inactive User

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:14
I guess i'm the only one gonna be adding to cart next week.
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:15
bout to cop that jean jacket for my girl smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:23
Those jeans look homo as fuck, you gotta be asap rocky or gay to rock those

thats what im saying, you get called a faggot in those unless your kanye or rocky

diamonds are forever.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:24
im not feeling the split pullover, someone enlighten me

This, i had a Ecko split pullover from like 6 years ago that looks exactly like the Supreme one, only thing different is the color scheme

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:27
Easy pass on the Levi collab for me unless there's some simple tee's or jumpers doubt it though that pic just confirms that the 1st collab is with Levi's

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:27

This, i had a Ecko split pullover from like 6 years ago that looks exactly like the Supreme one, only thing different is the color scheme

Ecko...........

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:33
Real Cheetah Fur.
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:37
Women look fucking stupid in camps...

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:41
dont know about that fur lol?)
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:48
Can some post a picture of themselves in the white 36 mafia tee large size. i want to see how it looks
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:51
Can some post a picture of themselves in the white 36 mafia tee large size. i want to see how it looks

Pervert

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:54
Is the print just in the pocket on the collab?

If you can rock the camp the with leopard bill, I don't see why you couldn't rock the jeans.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:55

Pervert

naw i just want to see the fit
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:57
I think they all look hideous. The fuck is going on with dat attire. Also bitch needs to getta new bag.

nah, olivia wilde looks hot in anything. You need to stop hanging out wit em hoodrats, b.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
I guess i'm the only one gonna be adding to cart next week.
then sell it right?
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:01
I think they all look hideous. The fuck is going on with dat attire. Also bitch needs to getta new bag.

nah, olivia wilde looks hot in anything. You need to stop hanging out wit em hoodrats, b.

Yes! Olivia Wilde >>>
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:20

If you can rock the camp the with leopard bill, I don't see why you couldn't rock the jeans.

By that logic you'd wear pants that are bright red w/ feathers all over them?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:22
tbh i'm curious about the levis collab. I wanna know if they're gonna be a 511,514, etc.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:23

It's really not that big of a deal... it should be hardly noticeable anyway since it's in the pocket area; unless you wear your pants past your ass like a damn street rat.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:25

Everyone knows if something says supreme it's worth 10x the normal price.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:27
wtf i just saw some bitch wit a photoshopped supreme over her mouth
i bet she doesn't even wear that shit, wow supreme is really dying maybe they should come back in lie 2 years so all the fag posers can stop wearing that shit

Kickflip or no Supreme wutever happened to that ?)
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:28

That's not really the same at all...
The point I was trying to make was that if you would have the print on your damn head then how is a little panel in your pocket, that would be covered by your shirt most likely, be a deal breaker.

Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:30
Can someone take a pic wit the cairo pullover something tells me if i buy that shit ill look like a flashy asian
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:36
i like when girls wear my clothes. like, when we're chilling at my place, and she's wearing nothing but panties and my crewneck (that fits really big on her). they're really sexy at that moment.
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:55
ok guys we get your not gay.

Any1 have fit pic of the cliver crew? seeing if i should snag or not
Sep 04, 2012 @ 01:14
Can someone take a pic wit the cairo pullover something tells me if i buy that shit ill look like a flashy asian

If you already think that, chances are you'll look like that.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Sep 04, 2012 @ 01:28

That's not really the same at all...
The point I was trying to make was that if you would have the print on your damn head then how is a little panel in your pocket, that would be covered by your shirt most likely, be a deal breaker.

I know bro, I was just bussin' your balls n/h

Sep 04, 2012 @ 01:31
tempted to buy that cairo hoodie now! hope they sell out before i BUY

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

Sep 04, 2012 @ 01:38
tempted to buy that cairo hoodie now! hope they sell out before i BUY

They're pretty whack...I love all over print, but these are just meh...especially for $168.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.