[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:08
i only troll in the offtopic forum b, when it comes to brands and clothing its serious.
Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:09
How bout amazon

Completely legit. Cawp everything before it goes out of stock. Make sure you can find some visvim and bape though for those cheap prices.

Oh word? thanks alot b i trust you.
what are your thoughts on the hooded down vest,ribbed beanie, and the speckle beanie? these are the pieces im getting and i just want an honest opinion on em.

I'd be all over that down vest if it didn't have the hood...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Girls in supreme is a no though and fuck people who buy shit like obey or odd future t-shirts and then hashtag Supreme on instagram that's annoying

this

http://www.jackmcvann.net

Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:13
If you're gonna troll at least make it funny.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:21
Girls in supreme is a no though and fuck people who buy shit like obey or odd future t-shirts and then hashtag Supreme on instagram that's annoying

this

Very rare oversized box logo. HAHAH.
Naw but really I see all this obvious fake Supreme stuff on tumblr and instagram..And I always tell them it's fake, funny how they think it's real and always reply with "How? Why?"

hansum is 4ever

Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:40
^haha looks like she put a sticker on a white shirt
Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:44

this

Very rare oversized box logo. HAHAH.
Naw but really I see all this obvious fake Supreme stuff on tumblr and instagram..And I always tell them it's fake, funny how they think it's real and always reply with "How? Why?"
Sunglasses being worn when she's inside and it's clearly not sunny.. Unless she lives in a Parrel universe

Sep 03, 2012 @ 22:15
hows the stock looking in LA? i dont wana waste a trip over there if everything is sold out

Olive Field Pullover L FS

Sep 03, 2012 @ 22:29
i only troll in the offtopic forum b, when it comes to brands and clothing its serious.
Hard to take you seriously with that avatar
Sep 03, 2012 @ 22:55
Pic of the Supreme x Levi collab leaked by Hodgy beat's on his instagram if you guys are interested

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:00
Pic of the Supreme x Levi collab leaked by Hodgy beat's on his instagram if you guys are interested

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:06
nothanks.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:12

the denim looks nice but i'm not famous enough to rock shit like that.

diamonds are forever.

Inactive User

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:14
I guess i'm the only one gonna be adding to cart next week.
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:15
bout to cop that jean jacket for my girl smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:23
Those jeans look homo as fuck, you gotta be asap rocky or gay to rock those

thats what im saying, you get called a faggot in those unless your kanye or rocky

diamonds are forever.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:24
im not feeling the split pullover, someone enlighten me

This, i had a Ecko split pullover from like 6 years ago that looks exactly like the Supreme one, only thing different is the color scheme

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:27
Easy pass on the Levi collab for me unless there's some simple tee's or jumpers doubt it though that pic just confirms that the 1st collab is with Levi's

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:27
im not feeling the split pullover, someone enlighten me

This, i had a Ecko split pullover from like 6 years ago that looks exactly like the Supreme one, only thing different is the color scheme

Ecko...........

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:33
Real Cheetah Fur.
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:37
Women look fucking stupid in camps...

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:41
dont know about that fur lol?)
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:48
Can some post a picture of themselves in the white 36 mafia tee large size. i want to see how it looks
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:51
Can some post a picture of themselves in the white 36 mafia tee large size. i want to see how it looks

Pervert

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:54
Is the print just in the pocket on the collab?

If you can rock the camp the with leopard bill, I don't see why you couldn't rock the jeans.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:55

Pervert

naw i just want to see the fit
Sep 03, 2012 @ 23:57
I think they all look hideous. The fuck is going on with dat attire. Also bitch needs to getta new bag.

nah, olivia wilde looks hot in anything. You need to stop hanging out wit em hoodrats, b.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
I guess i'm the only one gonna be adding to cart next week.
then sell it right?
Sep 04, 2012 @ 00:01
I think they all look hideous. The fuck is going on with dat attire. Also bitch needs to getta new bag.

nah, olivia wilde looks hot in anything. You need to stop hanging out wit em hoodrats, b.

Yes! Olivia Wilde >>>
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.