September 2, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
rkeyser12

Went with a large hope it's not too baggy
September 2, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
至高

How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF

You do know that resellers don't pay retail right?? That's the reason they can just cut the line every Thursday and get in and out with a bag full of stuff. Also explains why they charge rape/never do trades cause they'd lose money if you traded them a piece worth retail for something they bought maybe 15% over retail.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 2, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
tvilla09

anyone else from arizona order?..

Not Arizona but Cali for me. Have you gotten your shipping confirmation yet? I haven't gotten mine, but I'm not worried because it usually takes 4-5 days to get the confirmation.

What time did you order? Cause Im in Cali and Mine is on its way.

3 minuts after 11am :/

i placed order at 7:59 and got shippin conformation 2 hours later. i live in WA by the way like one of the closest to canada
September 2, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
RyandaGod

How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF

You do know that resellers don't pay retail right?? That's the reason they can just cut the line every Thursday and get in and out with a bag full of stuff. Also explains why they charge rape/never do trades cause they'd lose money if you traded them a piece worth retail for something they bought maybe 15% over retail.

you think resellers pay more then retail.....come on b you sound foolish
September 2, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
至高

you can choose not to believe it, but w/e

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 2, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
odb.

lmao you`re dumb as fuck. resellers like HTF pay about 15% over retail. you think supreme would just let them cop tremendous amounts of supreme and go off and make a profit on it, just because ?
September 2, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
RyandaGod

lmao you`re dumb as fuck. resellers like HTF pay about 15% over retail. you think supreme would just let them cop tremendous amounts of supreme and go off and make a profit on it, just because ?

you're asking for the L son. I'm not going to go in on that ass though, pause
September 2, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
odb.

lmao from a fucking herb like you? aiight
September 2, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
solexsup

Went with a large hope it's not too baggy

im 5'11 140 and i went with a medium and it fits great. Not too small not too baggy.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
®içh ßæ

^ Larges will shrink to med
Med will shrink to smalls
September 2, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
CHartman1221

You can always air-dry your shirts so they don't shrink. It's weird, but works.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
mrteebonilla

You can always air-dry your shirts so they don't shrink. It's weird, but works.

a lot of shirts are already pre-shrunk

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 2, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
tripleC

So we Canadians are still paying 25$ for slower shipping? that's fucking bullshit. now customs fees on top of that too? we gettin raped...
September 2, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Fonze

Grandfather just told me stories of when he use to cwap with the swivftness back in the day...and how he too would cwap the box logo, with, of course, the swivftness.

I love you for this. No homo.
September 2, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
c0w7ree

If anyone is looking.. the Orange Tree Camo Field Pullover (medium) is up on the site..
September 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
hooper

If anyone is looking.. the Orange Tree Camo Field Pullover (medium) is up on the site..

good looks. pretty sure more sizes were added for the hooded varsity in some colors too
September 2, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
oo135

anyone know about the iPad case? smile
September 2, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Sup Reme

whos picture is that?
September 2, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
mrteebonilla

maybe if i had an ipad ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 2, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
mrteebonilla

whos picture is that?

im thinkin Hard To Fathom ha

September 2, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
alfie17

suspended

made by porter so going to be pricey!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 2, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
oo135

whos picture is that?

a straight fucked up asshole, thats who
September 2, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
oo135

made by porter so going to be pricey!

ehh price aint shit bruh! just want to know when it comes out!
September 2, 2012 @ 06:33 PM

Inactive

Did anyone else get a confirmation that didn't work?
September 2, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
exceptional

Does anyone know when the Rose Beanie is supposed to drop? Thanks.

Here to have some fun discussing quality streetwear, hopefully I can impact it somehow soon.

September 2, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
mrteebonilla

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN SPECIFIC SHIT IS GOING TO DROP

September 2, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
LGeeZY

Any bengal jerseys in supLA still?
September 2, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
rumee24

September 2, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
oo135

In regards to "new members"...you guys DO know that people (sooo many more people than you probably think), read these pages everyday, but do not have a membership?

There are hundreds of "cart-jackers" reading along with us who simply don't sign up, or post much.

What I'm getting at, is that someone could register today, and have more knowledge than everyone here, because of the fact they've been "lurking" for years.

Something to think about, and I'm mentioning it because people hold join dates to such a high standard.

Anyway....none of you ballers copping one of these?

meesmile along with the iPad case
September 2, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
JayEffKay

whos picture is that?

a straight fucked up asshole, thats who

hardtofathom, he dont give a shit about an opinion lol.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.