[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 02, 2012 @ 15:52
lmao from a fucking herb like you? aiight
Sep 02, 2012 @ 16:24
Went with a large hope it's not too baggy

im 5'11 140 and i went with a medium and it fits great. Not too small not too baggy.
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:00
^ Larges will shrink to med
Med will shrink to smalls
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:07
You can always air-dry your shirts so they don't shrink. It's weird, but works.
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:15
You can always air-dry your shirts so they don't shrink. It's weird, but works.

a lot of shirts are already pre-shrunk

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:21
So we Canadians are still paying 25$ for slower shipping? that's fucking bullshit. now customs fees on top of that too? we gettin raped...
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:23
Grandfather just told me stories of when he use to cwap with the swivftness back in the day...and how he too would cwap the box logo, with, of course, the swivftness.

I love you for this. No homo.
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:38
If anyone is looking.. the Orange Tree Camo Field Pullover (medium) is up on the site..
Sep 02, 2012 @ 17:44
If anyone is looking.. the Orange Tree Camo Field Pullover (medium) is up on the site..

good looks. pretty sure more sizes were added for the hooded varsity in some colors too
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:10
anyone know about the iPad case? blushing
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:17
How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF

whos picture is that?
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:18

maybe if i had an ipad ha

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
How does Supreme explain this? They sell the clothes intentionally to reseller. And cancel some real customers order? WTF

whos picture is that?

im thinkin Hard To Fathom ha

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:24
made by porter so going to be pricey!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:31

whos picture is that?

a straight fucked up asshole, thats who
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:33
made by porter so going to be pricey!

ehh price aint shit bruh! just want to know when it comes out!

Inactive User

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:33
Did anyone else get a confirmation that didn't work?
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:35
Does anyone know when the Rose Beanie is supposed to drop? Thanks.

Here to have some fun discussing quality streetwear, hopefully I can impact it somehow soon.

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:38

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN SPECIFIC SHIT IS GOING TO DROP

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:38
Any bengal jerseys in supLA still?
Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:41

Sep 02, 2012 @ 18:49
In regards to "new members"...you guys DO know that people (sooo many more people than you probably think), read these pages everyday, but do not have a membership?

There are hundreds of "cart-jackers" reading along with us who simply don't sign up, or post much.

What I'm getting at, is that someone could register today, and have more knowledge than everyone here, because of the fact they've been "lurking" for years.

Something to think about, and I'm mentioning it because people hold join dates to such a high standard.

Anyway....none of you ballers copping one of these?

meeblushing along with the iPad case
Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:36

whos picture is that?

a straight fucked up asshole, thats who

hardtofathom, he dont give a shit about an opinion lol.
Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:45
^called it smokeyface

Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:49
Any bengal jerseys in supLA still?

Nope

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:50
Grandfather just told me stories of when he use to cwap with the swivftness back in the day...and how he too would cwap the box logo, with, of course, the swivftness.

my niggasmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
troll of the year

Money Over Everything

Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:50
but just cause he pays more doesn't mean supreme lets him cut lol, he shows up a few minutes before the opening and just cuts in with us. No special privilege, along with unique at times. Mobbing the front of the lineeeee, just the homies
Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:51
got buyers remorse for that pin dot in navy sz L. if anyone has a DS acid green and wants to trade hit me up

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:51

my niggasmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
troll of the year

Trolling
Relevant
Pick one.
Sep 02, 2012 @ 19:56
will they still be shipping monday? i know it's a holiday weekend, but im not sure if theyd still ship out orders or not.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0