[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 30, 2012 @ 18:21:36
blue tweed is the sickest, honestly reminds me of some animal collective shit

seriously in person its so much better, i didnt really like it until i saw it in store, instant cop
August 30, 2012 @ 18:25:39
Originally posted by Inactive User

this is a beautiful jersey. if you missed...

yet ur selling it
August 30, 2012 @ 18:25:55
if i copped in multiple checkouts can i call and have them combine them?
so shipping isnt separate or no
August 30, 2012 @ 18:27:38
REVS

You already payed 10 dollars for each order, so what the fuck is even the point in that?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 30, 2012 @ 18:32:41

Inactive User

Supreme is still not taking my card. Are you serious..

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 30, 2012 @ 18:37:16
does the supreme warehouse ever answer. lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 30, 2012 @ 18:48:19
Forget chip camo

(Invalid img)
August 30, 2012 @ 18:52:18
COPPED MY SHIT ONLINE IN THE FIRST LIKE 2 MIN IT OPENED, HEART WAS POUNDING, BUT I GOT WHAT I WANTED

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 30, 2012 @ 18:54:04

You already payed 10 dollars for each order, so what the fuck is even the point in that?

Paid*. Don't talk shit if you don't know how to spell...
August 30, 2012 @ 18:56:03
PREPARE THE FLOODGATES, CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF STORM OF "WHERE'S MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL?? WHERE'S MY TRACKING #???"

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 30, 2012 @ 18:58:02
WORCESTER MASS STAND UP!

Springfield Mass. We got Taxachusetts well represented I see smokeyface

Repping mass hard over here..Wearing my chip olive to the first pats game smokeyface smokeyface

I'm down here on Cape Cod. Maybe I'll see you at that Pats game.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 18:58:38

YUNG OBAMA COMIN THRU REAL CLEAN WIT DAT HAMMER. HE FINNA BOUTA GON FIX AMURICA

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 30, 2012 @ 18:59:27
REVS

Oh this isn't even the faggot who asked it. Regardless, you sip semen.

August 30, 2012 @ 19:00:53
FUCK, woke up at 9am pacific. and missed out on a chip camo camp smh

August 30, 2012 @ 19:02:41
COPPED MY SHIT ONLINE IN THE FIRST LIKE 2 MIN IT OPENED, HEART WAS POUNDING, BUT I GOT WHAT I WANTED

your heart was pounding? thats mad lame...

August 30, 2012 @ 19:02:49

Don't ask fucking stupid questions and suck cock and I won't have to reply. What color box logo hoody are you getting faggot?

Lol... that wasn't even me who asked the question. I guess you can't read either. To answer your question though, none. I'm not a fan of the Box Logos to be honest with you.
August 30, 2012 @ 19:04:33
REPORT SPAM DONT REPOST IT.
August 30, 2012 @ 19:05:40
REVS

Don't ask fucking stupid questions and suck cock and I won't have to reply. What color box logo hoody are you getting faggot?

Lol... that wasn't even me who asked the question. I guess you can't read either. To answer your question though, none. I'm not a fan of the Box Logos to be honest with you.

Yea I caught that shit, and you still smoke cock.

August 30, 2012 @ 19:09:00
Why anyone would camp out the night before is beyond me. I feel like everyone who ordered online got what they wanted and didn't have to leave their couch...

aha! so true. why sit on camping chairs on the street and listen to kids mobbin when you can lay back on your recliner, throw a blanket on ya and act with swiftness on your keyboard, all the while sipping on coffee? smokeyface

act with swiftness on the keyboard lol

Fuck yall

August 30, 2012 @ 19:10:04

BOX LOUGOS OR DIE. MUST. CWAP. COX FOGOS.....

August 30, 2012 @ 19:10:22
Cairo is still there lmao

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 30, 2012 @ 19:12:05
if the dogs and ducks shirt was $136, then that chore coat bout to be expensive as fuck

Fuck yall

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x