Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 1, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
origins

In regards to "new members"...you guys DO know that people (sooo many more people than you probably think), read these pages everyday, but do not have a membership?

There are hundreds of "cart-jackers" reading along with us who simply don't sign up, or post much.

What I'm getting at, is that someone could register today, and have more knowledge than everyone here, because of the fact they've been "lurking" for years.

Something to think about, and I'm mentioning it because people hold join dates to such a high standard.

Anyway....none of you ballers copping one of these?

I'd cop if I was Fat Joe.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

September 1, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
LilDeadboy

In regards to "new members"...you guys DO know that people (sooo many more people than you probably think), read these pages everyday, but do not have a membership?

There are hundreds of "cart-jackers" reading along with us who simply don't sign up, or post much.

What I'm getting at, is that someone could register today, and have more knowledge than everyone here, because of the fact they've been "lurking" for years.

Something to think about, and I'm mentioning it because people hold join dates to such a high standard.

I've been lurking for about 2 years because its easier to just read the forum and not deal with the hate and flaming that comes with posting.

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

September 1, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Ishyaboi™

I've been lurking for about 2 years because its easier to just read the forum and not deal with the hate and flaming that comes with posting.

Fuck lurkers. Join or Die.

diamonds are forever.

September 1, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
FuckThisShit

anyone else from arizona order?..

Not Arizona but Cali for me. Have you gotten your shipping confirmation yet? I haven't gotten mine, but I'm not worried because it usually takes 4-5 days to get the confirmation.

What time did you order? Cause Im in Cali and Mine is on its way.
September 1, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
LilDeadboy

There's really no point, I just come here for the info and if I have a question I just wait for some new member to ask it so he can get all the flaming instead of me.

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

September 1, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Mobbag

The beige duck camo is insane.. Would love to see that on the north face collab this year

best TNF jacket ever...but they totally copied BAPEl

Didnt the bape on come out after the sup one?

this answer should suffice...

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 1, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
donadamsky

I'd cop if I was Fat Joe.

he's medium joe now lol

September 1, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
JayEffKay

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit

...could....could it be.....

hi
September 1, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
adc323

There's really no point, I just come here for the info and if I have a question I just wait for some new member to ask it so he can get all the flaming instead of me.

True. I was on here 4 months (HB that is) before joining, some dudes on here just love to fuck with people cuz they see a recent join date. I understand getting annoyed at hearing the same question over and over, but to me it's worse if you respond with a comment that makes you nothing more than an asshole. Just my 2 cents. Then again, what could I possibly know, I only joined in August haha.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

September 1, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
SHARKlN

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit

...could....could it be.....

hi

September 1, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
JayEffKay

Supreme Af1s looking wack tho. Shit who still rock af1s ?
September 1, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
donadamsky

AF1's are beyond classic. some pics would be nice...

September 1, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
JayEffKay

AF1's are beyond classic. some pics would be nice...

Classic but eh, only copping for that flip. No pics yet
September 1, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
supremegear123

Not Arizona but Cali for me. Have you gotten your shipping confirmation yet? I haven't gotten mine, but I'm not worried because it usually takes 4-5 days to get the confirmation.

Mine says its not gonna arrive till the 7th.

I live in arizona and mine is arriving september 7th.
September 1, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
veryrareandbased

I'd rock a high top pair.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 1, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
veryrareandbased

Looking to cop the black one, If I have to money on drop day.
Guessing these will be around the 500 range ???

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 1, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Ishyaboi™

I'd rock a high top pair.

It really depends on what they look like. I dont fuck with "all white" AF1s. I like those Invisible Woman AF1s, those are dope. and shit like that.

any word from SS on whats dropping this thurs? if not no worries.

diamonds are forever.

September 1, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
reeser

I ordered at 8:06. How much did you spend? Cause I only spent $60 so I think my order is lower priority
September 1, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
itsgart

supreme still haven't refunded my money from thursdays order emailed them twice already no reply.....

No refunds

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 1, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
kevlar

I ordered at 8:06. How much did you spend? Cause I only spent $60 so I think my order is lower priority
How much I spent didn't make a difference last season. I'm pretty sure they go through their orders in chronological order. I made two orders; my first one comes in next Friday (9/7), my latter order (made about 2 - 3 minutes after my first) comes in the following Monday (9/10). I'm from Cali too.
September 2, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
dinkleberg

im in cali and mines coming on the 10th
September 2, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
alfred

The orders can be sent out in a variety of ways. First and foremost, when you placed your order will have a lot to do with it as xkevlar said. Your location and what you ordered (not necessarily how much) are also a factor. All orders will have arrived to Arizona by next Wednesday so don't worry.
September 2, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
SHARKlN

get worried kids. they cancelled a LOT of orders on this drop
September 2, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
sjohnnnn

supreme still haven't refunded my money from thursdays order emailed them twice already no reply.....

No refunds

No its not that my order said it was declined but they transaction was completed but i have no idea how that happened because i checked out before 8...

سبحان

September 2, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I need fit pics of the team beanie..

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 2, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
donadamsky

I need fit pics of the team beanie..

shit's gonna look like a dunce cap

September 2, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
kr00kd

Anyone cop the chinos or that can comment on how they fit? A fit pic would be golden.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

September 2, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
oh soul legit

if you were here two years ago you wouldnt of been flamed anyways
September 2, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
reeser

The orders can be sent out in a variety of ways. First and foremost, when you placed your order will have a lot to do with it as xkevlar said. Your location and what you ordered (not necessarily how much) are also a factor. All orders will have arrived to Arizona by next Wednesday so don't worry.

Alright cool. I'm not really worried because the first s/s drop it took until like tuesday to get a shipping confirmation.
September 2, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
unemployedisback

fuck those canadian fees, wtf its going to be cheaper to just buy from reseller on SS

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.