Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 1, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
pattshreds

still havent seen any pictures of the red cairo...anyone get one?!

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 1, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I just want to know how to act to the staff.

lol what?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 1, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
Mr_Chukes

Skipped this week. Probably gonna skip the next to.
skipped this week too. I thought about, and there's only like 5 things I REALLY want this season. So i'm just waiting on those

Exactly how I feel my nigga. I just want the painted camo camp, spilt pull over, Arielle, box logo hoodie, champion parka and maybe some work pants.
September 1, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
patrickswazy

I hate when people talk bad about the staff, Idk about La Staff but the Ny staff is cool. You just can't go in there being a dick sucker. There's a party there Thursday too cool lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

September 1, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
patrickswazy

And where's Devonte Lmao

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

September 1, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
Major

A better photo of the cairo pullover, It's much nicer in person

September 1, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
iAmSofaKing

looking at my tracking page, is it just me or did supreme switch from ups expedited to standard this season? i'm buying from canada btw

THIS. I just noticed that too.

Can anyone confirm if we're gonna get hit with duties and brokerage fees? I dropped $300 on thurs..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 1, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
Mr_Chukes

brah, seriously, supremeb4nine4 would run laps around you with this shit, nothing more needs to be said.

you are really talking to a wall, listen to what im telling you. He is a true skreet nigga but he is about that life, both ways. think about it.

& brah, you can go back to europe (with a failed "white dominated" economy powerhouse)
Europe must act strongly to tackle crisis: OECD
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/01/us-europe-oecd-action-idUSBRE88000D20120901

because without africans and native americans, this muthafucka wouldnt have been built up you fuck nigga. them pilgrims didnt know how to farm, they had to consult with the indians before raping and killing them & scholars have presented historical proof of Africa to be the cradle of civilization, so were all originated from africa, you short-thinking racist fuck.

Get em, the joy this post brought to me.
September 1, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Mobbag

hows the quality?

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 1, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
mcgotkicks

hows the quality?

just like a box logo pullover.
September 1, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
reeser

hows the quality?

Isn't it a different fabric than the ones on box logos? Cause the cairo is 168, and I heard it's made out of something else.
September 1, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
YoungRizal

looking at my tracking page, is it just me or did supreme switch from ups expedited to standard this season? i'm buying from canada btw

Can anyone confirm if we're gonna get hit with duties and brokerage fees? I dropped $300 on thurs..

Knock on wood but if you getting charged by all that you'd probably have to add another 60% on top. Just saying

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 1, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
Major

it felt the same in the store^ maybe you just pay for the shitty pattern
September 1, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
iAmSofaKing

Knock on wood but if you getting charged by all that you'd probably have to add another 60% on top. Just saying

Word, just hoping Supreme at least declared the value lower. If they dont they fcked up cause it fully says shipping to Canada is UPS Expedited.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 1, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
mcgotkicks

hows the quality?

Isn't it a different fabric than the ones on box logos? Cause the cairo is 168, and I heard it's made out of something else.

its cotton. just like the box logo
September 1, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
rumee24

restock on the black cairo for those that actually like it
September 1, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
________

hows the quality?

the cairo is actually slightly different than the other hoodies. its French terry fleece
September 1, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
YoungRizal

black cairo hoody in M is back up

September 1, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Dawkins

How come on the japan webshop you're not limited to 1 style per product?
September 1, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
lordlukey

hows the quality?

the cairo is actually slightly different than the other hoodies. its French terry fleece

lol wtf, i took this picture and posted it on tumblr
anyways the material is not as thick as the box logo, its the same material and thickness as the paisley and floral
September 1, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
YoungRizal

yall finna be disappointed with the material on that cairo hoody. just sayin. its s/s thin

September 1, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
lordlukey

yall finna be disappointed with the material on that cairo hoody. just sayin. its s/s thin
all allover printed pullovers have the same material regardless of the season, just like the paisley in fw2011
September 1, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
RyandaGod

all allover printed pullovers have the same material regardless of the season, just like the paisley in fw2011

NO... what about the camo box logo set to drop?
September 1, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
JayEffKay

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit
September 1, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Dawkins

the ones without box logos

NO... what about the camo box logo set to drop?
it's got a box logo, all pullovers with box logos are thicker than the print pullovers that DON'T have box logos
September 1, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
ChicagoLDRS

hows the quality?

It's not box logo quality. Terry Cotton, same material as CDG, Floral, Paisley, etc.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 1, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
rumee24

I like the cairo and all but I couldn't imagine myself walking around with a $168 dollar rug on me.
egoflexin

Word, just hoping Supreme at least declared the value lower. If they dont they fcked up cause it fully says shipping to Canada is UPS Expedited.

Yeah site says it's expedited but the tracking e-mail I received from UPS says standard. That's lame if they changed.
Boneztheworld

A Few Stuff I got. Not sure i f Im Keeping everything tho.
Also Had the Juicy J joints but my homies were Fiending for that So I sold it to them.

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

September 1, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
REVS

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit

...could....could it be.....

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.