September 1, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
JayEffKay

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit
September 1, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Dawkins

the ones without box logos
yall finna be disappointed with the material on that cairo hoody. just sayin. its s/s thin
all allover printed pullovers have the same material regardless of the season, just like the paisley in fw2011

NO... what about the camo box logo set to drop?
it's got a box logo, all pullovers with box logos are thicker than the print pullovers that DON'T have box logos
September 1, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
ChicagoLDRS

A better photo of the cairo pullover, It's much nicer in person

hows the quality?

just like a box logo pullover.

Isn't it a different fabric than the ones on box logos? Cause the cairo is 168, and I heard it's made out of something else.

It's not box logo quality. Terry Cotton, same material as CDG, Floral, Paisley, etc.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 1, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
rumee24

I like the cairo and all but I couldn't imagine myself walking around with a $168 dollar rug on me.
egoflexin

looking at my tracking page, is it just me or did supreme switch from ups expedited to standard this season? i'm buying from canada btw

THIS. I just noticed that too.

Can anyone confirm if we're gonna get hit with duties and brokerage fees? I dropped $300 on thurs..

Knock on wood but if you getting charged by all that you'd probably have to add another 60% on top. Just saying

Word, just hoping Supreme at least declared the value lower. If they dont they fcked up cause it fully says shipping to Canada is UPS Expedited.

Yeah site says it's expedited but the tracking e-mail I received from UPS says standard. That's lame if they changed.
Boneztheworld

A Few Stuff I got. Not sure i f Im Keeping everything tho.
Also Had the Juicy J joints but my homies were Fiending for that So I sold it to them.

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

September 1, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
REVS

My nigga pryce with them Dogs&Ducks design. Wearing that NY staff made shit

...could....could it be.....

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
RyandaGod

yall finna be disappointed with the material on that cairo hoody. just sayin. its s/s thin
all allover printed pullovers have the same material regardless of the season, just like the paisley in fw2011

it's got a box logo, all pullovers with box logos are thicker than the print pullovers that DON'T have box logos

NO, I'm not going to even bother tossing you a L. I'll save you the suffering homiecool cool cool
September 1, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
ChicagoLDRS

...no

September 1, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
egoflexin

Alright for my Canadian people, I just did a little digging through the UPS terms of service and found this.

– UPS charges fees for customs clearance service of Shipments arriving from the U.S. via UPS Standard® service.

So if they did change from Expedited to Standard we are most likely going to get charged customs fees and whatever else they charge.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
iAmSofaKing

Alright for my Canadian people, I just did a little digging through the UPS terms of service and found this.

– UPS charges fees for customs clearance service of Shipments arriving from the U.S. via UPS Standard® service.

So if they did change from Expedited to Standard we are most likely going to get charged customs fees and whatever else they charge.

Damn, how much did you other Canadians drop last thursday?

And since it isnt Expedited anymore they cant just drop it off at my door anymore. We gotta wait for the actual UPS guy to come and charge us.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 1, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
YoungRizal

hows the quality?

Isn't it a different fabric than the ones on box logos? Cause the cairo is 168, and I heard it's made out of something else.

It's not box logo quality. Terry Cotton, same material as CDG, Floral, Paisley, etc.

shit felt like the s/s hoodies man. Thats why I didnt feel like its worth 168. if it was F/W type of hoody 168 is still a bit steep but can be bought in consideration;

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 1, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
Famous-Amos

Damn, how much did you other Canadians drop last thursday?

And since it isnt Expedited anymore they cant just drop it off at my door anymore. We gotta wait for the actual UPS guy to come and charge us.
like 240

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

September 1, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
YoungRizal

Good thing i missed out on the initial drop then. I'll probably wait until yall canadian brothers confirm this. but theres a away for you to waive the duties/coverage fees by just paying tax.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 1, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
egoflexin

Damn, dropped around 500. Anyone have any idea of maybe the % they charge or something?
September 1, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
iAmSofaKing

Good thing i missed out on the initial drop then. I'll probably wait until yall canadian brothers confirm this. but theres a away for you to waive the duties/coverage fees by just paying tax.

Yeah i heard of that, something about clearing it yourself right?

Damn, dropped around 500. Anyone have any idea of maybe the % they charge or something?

I wouldnt be surprised if its almost half of what you payed for. I ordered $90 shoes once and got charged $22 using UPS Standard

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 1, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
egoflexin

Well i'm definitely looking forward to getting raped by these fees now. Thanks for the input though guys.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm proud to be an Americaaaaan, where at least I know my shipping feeeeeees. That sucks tho if y'all Canadian brovas get dicked around...

September 1, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Fuck I hate living in Canada but buying all my shit online, shipping sucks

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 1, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
egoflexin

I'm proud to be an Americaaaaan, where at least I know my shipping feeeeeees. That sucks tho if y'all Canadian brovas get dicked around...

Word, the fucked up part is that the terms still say it's being shipped expedited? But then they go and ship standard. Whatever only time will tell.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
uptownhouston

dudes buying graphic tees when they really should be buying pocket t's

^^^^^

their pocket tees are fucking money

but they don't say supreme so they aren't cool

Sorry if its an herb question, but ive always wondered what the diffrence is between a normal tee and a pocket tee, quality wise?
September 1, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
ChicagoLDRS

^^^^^

Sorry if its an herb question, but ive always wondered what the diffrence is between a normal tee and a pocket tee, quality wise?

Thicker, and usually better fitting, softer cotton. Generally speaking about most pocket tee to regular tee comparisons. I copped a pocket tee on Thursday.

September 1, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
mrzy

^^^^^

ive heard those pocket tee material is much better then the normal basic tees. thicker i guess ?
reeser

^^^^^

Pocket tee's have amazing quality and are a lot thicker. You're not going to pay $62 for the same quality as a t-shirt lol
rumee24

I haven't seen too much on the Supreme jeans or pants but how do those fit and are they really worth the price? I normally wear Levi 511's in 33 x 32. Thanks for the info if anyone has any.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
Famous-Amos

my bro who buys soooo much clothes online said that i'd only get like 25 dollar fee for my package ($240)

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

September 1, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
lalala

I haven't seen too much on the Supreme jeans or pants but how do those fit and are they really worth the price? I normally wear Levi 511's in 33 x 32. Thanks for the info if anyone has any.

got a pair of the selvedge denim this season. the quality is real nice. they're 14oz, so decently thick. they aren't really that slim, bit of a straight leg cut without much taper towards the bottom. not really sure if they are raw denim. they fit true to size, but you will probably need to have them hemmed.

x

September 1, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
reeser

my bro who buys soooo much clothes online said that i'd only get like 25 dollar fee for my package ($240)

Damn, $25 fee and $25 shipping. You canadians are getting raped with shipping.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
kr00kd

hows the quality?

I didnt think cdg was terry

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

September 1, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
supremeb4nine4

I hate when people talk bad about the staff, Idk about La Staff but the Ny staff is cool. You just can't go in there being a dick sucker. There's a party there Thursday too cool lol
edit: 4da salty 1s

life

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.