FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 1, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Rico Swave said there's going to be a Nike Air afore 1 collab before he went MIA. he always came correct despite him being hated all the time

i don't like him tbh but he was always on point when it came to info

he was right about the sb's, and the hooded denim shirt thing. but af1s? sounds lame razz

I remember him saying there will be 3 colorways of the sb's

He was wrong plenty of times (about what's dropping, 'secret' camps, etc)...and mad herbs got on his dick and this place was obnoxious every time he posted.

honestly, he knew nothing. it was all guesses and obvious shit. regarding the drops he only called the last month or so when there was nothing left.... what ever happened to SWO??

It curled up and died in a corner... just like kitty's reputation, ooooh...

No offense but I'm curious how you have only been a member for a few weeks and know about SWO and kitty's rep?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 1, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
mobbyluii

Rico Swave said there's going to be a Nike Air afore 1 collab before he went MIA. he always came correct despite him being hated all the time

he was right about the sb's, and the hooded denim shirt thing. but af1s? sounds lame razz

He was wrong plenty of times (about what's dropping, 'secret' camps, etc)...and mad herbs got on his dick and this place was obnoxious every time he posted.

honestly, he knew nothing. it was all guesses and obvious shit. regarding the drops he only called the last month or so when there was nothing left.... what ever happened to SWO??

No offense but I'm curious how you have only been a member for a few weeks and know about SWO and kitty's rep?

double accounts for a better trolling experience?

IG: @mobbyluii

September 1, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
dancingbaby

Only just got around to making an account haha, spent way too long just sitting back with popcorn basically.
September 1, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
commonflaw

Only just got around to making an account haha, spent way too long just sitting back with popcorn basically.

that was gay bruh
September 1, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
dancingbaby

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
September 1, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
CTorchid

Found it on SS
September 1, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
patrickswazy

The Blanket Striped 5 Panel is cool

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

September 1, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
reeser

Too$hort back from the grave
September 1, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
yooooo

what are the chances that I would get a purple box logo sticker if I ordered a shirt? people obviously havent gotten online orders yet, but what about you guys that got one from the shops?
September 1, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
mcgotkicks

what are the chances that I would get a purple box logo sticker if I ordered a shirt? people obviously havent gotten online orders yet, but what about you guys that got one from the shops?

i got a couple from the LA store but joel madden got a fat stack but he deserved it he spent a couple of g's that day.
September 1, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Attractant

Full fried chicken tee restock

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 1, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Beach2theBay

ha random good charlotte reference
September 1, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
supremeb4nine4

dunno bout online orders but in store depends on who u are or how u act (if staff dont kno u) glad i got hooked up

life

September 1, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
RyandaGod

dunno bout online orders but in store depends on who u are or how u act (if staff dont kno u) glad i got hooked up

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 1, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
REVS

Rico was also reported to have given every SupNY employee dome. So I wouldn't go by what a cock smoker says.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
kevii

got damn
September 1, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
RyandaGod

Rico was also reported to have given every SupNY employee dome. So I wouldn't go by what a cock smoker says.

deadedcool cool cool cool Revs the new king of the supreme thread..... gotta take my throne back. L's will soon be given
September 1, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
REVS

deadedcool cool cool cool Revs the new king of the supreme thread..... gotta take my throne back. L's will soon be given

My nigga ryan coming back handing out L's to the new members in their F/W12 box logos. We in dis doe. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
pigionz

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

fuck, i never get more than 2 in my orders. got one purp box today and that was it.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

September 1, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
VOMITSPIT

coolcoolcool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 1, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Ishyaboi™

fuck, i never get more than 2 in my orders. got one purp box today and that was it.

i got 0. BE HAPPY.

diamonds are forever.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
eightducks

I'm heading to the store in LA and I just want to know how to act to the staff. It's gonna be my first time at the supreme store. I'm also wondering if the supreme store is open on labor day? Thanks
September 1, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
slap

Just be polite...
They're just regular human beings.

Welcome September members!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
psca

Link

any chance this season?
September 1, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Ishyaboi™

Has anyone else noticed that the Chip Camo camp's front panel is a little taller than the other usual camps? (ie... flight satin)

diamonds are forever.

September 1, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
snar

Has anyone else noticed that the Chip Camo camp's front panel is a little taller than the other usual camps? (ie... flight satin)

that just means it is a deeper fit camp
September 1, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
adam5

Link

any chance this season?

damn i forgot about those. i prefer to the giraffe camo half cabs
September 1, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Brick Flair

you mean you got lucky
September 1, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
supremeb4nine4

you mean you got lucky

if you say so, senior Salty

life

September 1, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
kr00kd

dudes buying graphic tees when they really should be buying pocket t's

^^^^^

their pocket tees are fucking money

but they don't say supreme so they aren't cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.