Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 31, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
pattshreds

Next day Mass Swag

more like next day tristate area swag

My ups status hasnt changed from label shipped in more than a day, thought I might get the package tomorrow in bk.

more like hasnt shipped yet mass swag

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 31, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
unemployedisback

hypnotize mind tee is the worst tee ive ever seen shit looks like some gay ass world industries skateboard desing shit meh
August 31, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
valleyla

Did anyone else get a booklet for the F/W season as well? I missed the first drop of last season so I'm not sure if the first drop always comes with them or not.
August 31, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Next day Mass Swag

dead at having Mass and swag in the same sentence

Cool fucking username bro
August 31, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
至高

About that next-day-preme-shipping life.
AND no fucking purple sticker.
angry as fuck.

my nigga, some japanese man in front of me on the line in the store blew $600 in cash. he didnt get a single sticker lmao.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 31, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
kevii

Next day Mass Swag

more like next day tristate area swag

My ups status hasnt changed from label shipped in more than a day, thought I might get the package tomorrow in bk.
same.But im pretty sure it will be here monday.I live in Li
August 31, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
REVS

It's labor day Monday, no UPS, if you didn't get it today, it's going to be Tuesday.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 31, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

It's labor day Monday, no UPS, if you didn't get it today, it's going to be Tuesday.

T'is true. Pretty angry right now
August 31, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
StephonPurham

The beige duck camo is insane.. Would love to see that on the north face collab this year

best TNF jacket ever...but they totally copied BAPE

yeah I know about this but I meant the beige duck camo camp cap on a north face jacket would be insane but I bet we get some shitty map print again like Summer lol

i got a olive duck camo camp if you want it, come with a correct offer tho
August 31, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
xafriaf

Having a Mac literally helps so much on the drops I don't know how people cop on pcs besides copy&paste but a Mac has the best auto fill system. I copped my arabic tee last season with too much quickness
August 31, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
adc323

Having a Mac literally helps so much on the drops I don't know how people cop on pcs besides copy&paste but a Mac has the best auto fill system. I copped my arabic tee last season with too much quickness

Auto Fill on Mac a general setting, or is it limited to Safari?

Edit: Nvm that, kinda works for me, the phone and email boxes at checkout are messed up.

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven sz 10

August 31, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
-alex

so when is the camo box rogo dropping
August 31, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
LeesiesPieces

The beige duck camo is insane.. Would love to see that on the north face collab this year

best TNF jacket ever...but they totally copied BAPE

Didnt the bape on come out after the sup one?
August 31, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
xafriaf

It's a setting I think but once you fill out your info a few times for different things it will just auto fill for you everytime
August 31, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
adc323

It's a setting I think but once you fill out your info a few times for different things it will just auto fill for you everytime

I suppose I'll have to mess around with it a bit, my email isn't USA and my phone # isn't my email haha.

August 31, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
LeesiesPieces

1. google chrome has autofill, does everything for you just like your mac.
2. firefox has scripts you can run. better than any of the autofills.
3. Both these options run on PC's
August 31, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
xafriaf

I suppose I'll have to mess around with it a bit, my email isn't USA and my phone # isn't my email haha.

Oh. Where u at
August 31, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
xafriaf

1. google chrome has autofill, does eSverything for you just like your mac.
2. firefox has scripts you can run. better than any of the autofills.
3. Both these options run on PC's

I don't how one auto fill can be better than another but aslong as you cop
That's cool
August 31, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
adc323

Oh. Where u at

I live in Minneapolis, it's just that the email box reads USA, the phone # box has my email, and the zip code has my state initials. Maybe the auto fill just needs to be jumbled around for the Supreme website. You didn't have the same errors?

August 31, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
xafriaf

I didnt pick up anything online this week I got a FC tee at the store but previous drops I haven't had a problem
August 31, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
lil curtis

anyone got clues on what shoes are coming out this season?

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

August 31, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
xafriaf

the new CDG nikes dropped Thursday in stores only
August 31, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
unemployedisback

August 31, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
dancingbaby

I'm sorry pal but you were one of the clowns falling for that sort of shit only about a week ago, so the joke really falls flat.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
SHARKlN

GUYS, I GOT TWO 3 6 SHIRTS, WILL I GET PURPLE BOX LOGOS???
August 31, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Beach2theBay

Liking Supreme and living in LA kind of sucks. I'm not feeling any of this seasons tees and I have no use for heavy outwear. I might cop a box logo hoodie but that's about it.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

August 31, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
brian

dudes buying graphic tees when they really should be buying pocket t's
August 31, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
mobbyluii

GUYS, I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE DANIEL JOHNSON STICKERS BUT I GOT SUPREME DUNKS AND I GOT TWO 3 6 SHIRTS, WILL I GET PURPLE BOX LOGOS???

did you break your caps lock button?

IG: @mobbyluii

September 1, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
xafriaf

I'm sorry pal but you were one of the clowns falling for that sort of shit only about a week ago, so the joke really falls flat.

Find the post and I will believe it everyone knows CDG did a Callabo with vans and supreme not too long ago.
September 1, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
mobbyluii

Find the post and I will believe it everyone knows CDG did a Callabo with vans and supreme not too long ago.

yeah but the problem is that you said CDG NIKES........................ look at your post^^

IG: @mobbyluii

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.