Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
rickdider

Does it bug anyone else when people say "Preme"
as much as it bugs me when i hear people say Sup, which is not at all...
August 31, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Praying to Based God for dat pin dot restock. Shit sold out faster than I anticipated.

I highly doubt those restock. Shouldn't have slept, mad heads were talking about the Pin Dot since the preview dropped. If I could afford it, I'd buy all 3 colorways.

If there is a restock someone PM me, fuck it I'll cop another one....

haha dude, buying all three would basically be a thousand dollars. you rich bro?

Nah...just have impulses and bad habits lol. I have that gotta have it mentality when I see something I like. I'd cop another one tho, can't do all three.

i have the same bad habits too. fuck it though, hakuna matata. fuck that yolo shit. but honestly i stopped myself from buying a any tees today. i feel like its time to stop wearing them printed T's... copped that workers jacket.
still had to add to my camp collection though, but i wasn't feeling the bright tweeds at all.

Those bright tweeds are whack as fuck...the chip camo and the painted camo and tree camo are the only camps I'm copping this season most likely.

Harris Tweed in grey is nice, maybe a zebra maybe a dog & ducks...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
LilDeadboy

So is the purple sticker gonna come with all orders or only if you ordered the 36 tee?

Already been discussed...No. They just throw shit in the package. I've had $500+ orders that didn't receive a single sticker and I've had orders of a single camp or beanie will a bunch of stickers.

Ok, thanks.

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

August 31, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
rhythmz

Praying to Based God for dat pin dot restock. Shit sold out faster than I anticipated.

I highly doubt those restock. Shouldn't have slept, mad heads were talking about the Pin Dot since the preview dropped. If I could afford it, I'd buy all 3 colorways.

Yah I like the harris tweed in grey. just like the old grey loro piana which i slept on. I'm not feeling that side zebra print though :/ seems kinda half ass to me :[ especially that leather/suede multicolored cap,... not feelin the leather/suede combo or the colors...

haha dude, buying all three would basically be a thousand dollars. you rich bro?

Nah...just have impulses and bad habits lol. I have that gotta have it mentality when I see something I like. I'd cop another one tho, can't do all three.

i have the same bad habits too. fuck it though, hakuna matata. fuck that yolo shit. but honestly i stopped myself from buying a any tees today. i feel like its time to stop wearing them printed T's... copped that workers jacket.
still had to add to my camp collection though, but i wasn't feeling the bright tweeds at all.

Those bright tweeds are whack as fuck...the chip camo and the painted camo are the only camps I'm copping this season most likely.

Harris Tweed in grey is nice, maybe a zebra?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 31, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
=______=

why i still didn't get my ship confirmation... I purchased on 11:15...I think its early enough for them to process the order.
August 31, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
rhythmz

Those bright tweeds are whack as fuck...the chip camo and the painted camo and tree camo are the only camps I'm copping this season most likely.

dogs & ducks is the fire camp for this season for me definitely. the green canvas is dope this season too with the red box. perfect holiday season camp.

August 31, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
GVCCI TEKS

I cant wait to rep that dogs & ducks #HUNTERGANG

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

August 31, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
ChicagoLDRS

dogs & ducks is the fire camp for this season for me definitely. the green canvas is dope this season too with the red box. perfect holiday season camp.

Those canvas camps are nice as fuck. If they did the black w/ a red box logo it would be their best camp ever. Simple.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
rhythmz

Those canvas camps are nice as fuck. If they did the black w/ a red box logo it would be their best camp ever. Simple.

idk why they havent done that yet -____-

August 31, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
em199si

Chip Camo Camp Cap
Style: Tan
Price: $44
Bright Tweed Camp Cap
Style: Blue
Three Six Mafia Tee
Style: White
Size: Medium
Price: $40
Flight Satin Camp Cap
Style: Maroon
Red Riding Hood Tee
Price: $32
Last Supper Pullover
Style: Heather Grey
Price: $138
cart total: $342
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $352

I got everything I wanted from this drop, thankfully. The Red Riding Hood Tee didn't sell out as fast as I had anticipated. Dat auto-fill cool

Nice haul!
August 31, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

why i still didn't get my ship confirmation... I purchased on 11:15...I think its early enough for them to process the order.

Wait till the AM

I ordered at 11 03 still no confirmation
August 31, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
tkisbadluck

Im in New Orleans and we got hit pretty hard by hurricane Isaac and my Internet and cell phone was without service. Completely missed the drop.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

August 31, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Swan

Don't know if mentioned or not. But did anyone prep the pics of the hypnotize minds 5-panel?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

August 31, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
mmank666

Supreme/Zippo® Lighter
cart total: $44
order total: $54
Last Supper Ceramic Ashtray
Style: Red
Price: $24
Fried Chicken Tee
Montage Tee
Style: Heather Grey
Basic Beanie
Price: $24
Flashlight Keychain
Price: $12
cart total: $124
order total: $134

Yuh!! I wish I could've gotten the hooded denim shirt though, fuck. Can't wait for the next drop either
August 31, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
qrct1

Wait till the AM

I ordered at 11 03 still no confirmation

11:02 me neither

aeterna13.com

August 31, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
qrct1

Backpack
Style: Olive Camo
Price: $148
Supreme/Zippo® Lighter
Team Beanie
Style: Navy
Price: $34
cart total: $226
order total: $236

aeterna13.com

August 31, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
veryrareandbased

I got my confirmation email like 10 mins after I ordered(11:02)
I was surprised cause im coming from Canada. Still waiting on that tracking number. Im stoked doe.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

August 31, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
Shaboopy

Backpack
Style: Olive Camo
Price: $148

Is this worth it? Serious question..durable and shit?

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

August 31, 2012 @ 09:22 AM
thedrosfinest

Im in New Orleans and we got hit pretty hard by hurricane Isaac and my Internet and cell phone was without service. Completely missed the drop.

lol who liked this post? That's super fucked. Feel for ya homie.

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

August 31, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
veryrareandbased

LMAO man is stressing about missing the drop when you got hurricanes running around you.
Hope y'all are good there, though.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

August 31, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
dancingbaby

REPORT SPAM DONT REPOST IT
August 31, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
vapor90

Copped the Cairo while y'all were sleeping
August 31, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
mrteebonilla

Don't know if mentioned or not. But did anyone prep the pics of the hypnotize minds 5-panel?

no such thing doe

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 31, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
lil curtis

I ordered my stuff at 10:59 (it says so in the email lol), and whenever I go to check the UPS tracking info it says, ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." I live like 20 minutes from NYC too..

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

August 31, 2012 @ 11:39 AM
Vici.

sigh. it's because all they did was process the tracking label. only sometimes do they ship on the same day the shipping label was made.. on such a big day like this (in terms of orders), then they'll probably wait till today to ship everything out.
black last supper sold out faster than i thought it would've.. got the red anyways. i was takin my sweet time..
didn't expect pin dot to sell out so quick.
August 31, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
1978S

Out for delivery. cool

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

August 31, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
lil curtis

Out for delivery. cool

location?

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

August 31, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
Yung Urameshi

Gotta cop that tan Les tee. Shit is fire in person.
The rest of the season is going to be cool. Hopefully the vest doesn't drop anytime soon tho. It's prob gonna be at least 118, gotta put away that side preme money next couple checks.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 31, 2012 @ 12:42 PM
e_money

i just realized i ordered a Navy last supper not black. DAMMIT!!!!! anyone want to trade.
August 31, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
subigdog

LMAO man is stressing about missing the drop when you got hurricanes running around you.
Hope y'all are good there, though.

Damn son I wish i would have known...would have order your stuff for ya. I'm out here in baton rouge
But are your lights back on yet??

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.