August 31, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
roasthoggmann

Every friday after a release you can walk around Fairfax and see mad sunburns on the left sides of peoples bodies and faces from standing in line all day the day before.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

August 31, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
hypebeast51

bitches gonna be all on my jock with that yellow teesmile

I got hoez on deck niggah

August 31, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
vintagesocks

What has anyone heard about this next drop 9/6? Gonna be some good shit? Lookin forward to see whats up. We all got Christmas soon. Im fixin to get my grandma on the next online drop, see if she can type her info in, in under 30 seconds........
August 31, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
geebus

that wild box logo!!!! thanks for some laughs tonight
glad to see things back to normal

gotta love supreme ******chris rock voice******

السلام عليكم

August 31, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
iAmSofaKing

I'm 5'10, 165 lbs. What size should I get in the canvas coaches jacket?

Im the exact same weight and height as you. And i copped a Medium by accident cause of rushing.

My orders been shipped, just hope it isnt too tight when it gets here

I'm honestly surprised that the Zippo hasn't sold out yet.

The brass zippo from last year was piff, i took up smoking just because of how cool it looked

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 31, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
yungmf

suspended

Im the exact same weight and height as you. And i copped a Medium by accident cause of rushing.

lol its gonna be too small. fits pretty short. i bought a L and went back and exchange for an XL and im that exact height/weight
August 31, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
iAmSofaKing

lol its gonna be too small. fits pretty short. i bought a L and went back and exchange for an XL and im that exact height/weight

Damn, its not really the length im worried about though, its the pit to pit.

I emailed Supreme and exchanged my Thrasher Coaches to a L last year. Hopefully they let me do it again..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 31, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
gawdtrilla

Praying to Based God for dat pin dot restock. Shit sold out faster than I anticipated.

Very Legendary.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
mike who

cant believe dogs & ducks shirt sold out, $136 for some goofy thrift store looking shit? i dont get it...

Gotta pay a premium to look ironic in 2012.
August 31, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Anthos

what color did yall get?

2Ps -

August 31, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
BasedBlong

so........................ who here actually works for their shit?

10% of the members in this thread

i worked the whole summer at a lame ass bike store bruh. saved up enough money for a whole lotta shit this season, plus extra cash. work pays off homie

Fuck yall

August 31, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
ChicagoLDRS

@chicagoldrs I think you asked about this?

@patrickswazy Wasn't me that asked but that box logo is dumb ill.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 31, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
FruitSalad

Chip Camo Camp Cap
Style: Tan
Price: $44
Bright Tweed Camp Cap
Style: Blue
Three Six Mafia Tee
Style: White
Size: Medium
Price: $40
Flight Satin Camp Cap
Style: Maroon
Red Riding Hood Tee
Style: White
Price: $32
Last Supper Pullover
Style: Heather Grey
Price: $138
cart total: $342
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $352

I got everything I wanted from this drop, thankfully. The Red Riding Hood Tee didn't sell out as fast as I had anticipated. Dat auto-fill cool
August 31, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Praying to Based God for dat pin dot restock. Shit sold out faster than I anticipated.

I highly doubt those restock. Shouldn't have slept, mad heads were talking about the Pin Dot since the preview dropped. If I could afford it, I'd buy all 3 colorways.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
BasedBlong

I highly doubt those restock. Shouldn't have slept, mad heads were talking about the Pin Dot since the preview dropped. If I could afford it, I'd buy all 3 colorways.

BASEDGOD NEVER LETS YOU DOWN

Fuck yall

August 31, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
ChicagoLDRS

So is the purple sticker gonna come with all orders or only if you ordered the 36 tee?

Already been discussed...No. They just throw shit in the package. I've had $500+ orders that didn't receive a single sticker and I've had orders of a single camp or beanie will a bunch of stickers.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
adam5

So is the purple sticker gonna come with all orders or only if you ordered the 36 tee?

Already been discussed...No. They just throw shit in the package. I've had $500+ orders that didn't receive a single sticker and I've had orders of a single camp or beanie will a bunch of stickers.

They get real generous on orders they fuck up on too

edit: example my dj tee that they sent me the wrong size in, and then sent me the correct size along with all these

August 31, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
ChicagoLDRS

What has anyone heard about this next drop 9/6? Gonna be some good shit? Lookin forward to see whats up. We all got Christmas soon. Im fixin to get my grandma on the next online drop, see if she can type her info in, in under 30 seconds........

wtf? and clearly no one knows what is dropping next week.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
fuckjohnn

I only get gay ass red box logos so i just bought 2 purples, a riding hood and a Les Enfants sticker to throw in my sticker box cool cool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

August 31, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
adam5

Pin Dot is cool and all but I'm looking forward to that N-3B, the olive looks clean
August 31, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
BasedBlong

I only get gay ass red box logos so i just bought 2 purples, a riding hood and a Les Enfants sticker to throw in my sticker box cool cool

hope i get a les enfants and/or a riding hood one

Fuck yall

August 31, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
ChicagoLDRS

If there is a restock someone PM me, fuck it I'll cop another one....

August 31, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
rhythmz

haha dude, buying all three would basically be a thousand dollars. you rich bro?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 31, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

haha dude, buying all three would basically be a thousand dollars. you rich bro?

Nah...just have impulses and bad habits lol. I have that gotta have it mentality when I see something I like. I'd cop another one tho, can't do all three.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Does anyone think it will be likely that the bengal football jersey will restock in the upcoming weeks, it sold out wayyy to fast.

weeks? hell nah, if there is a restock it will be in the next couple days most likely tomorrow, but I doubt they restock. Supreme jerseys sell out stupid fast.

August 31, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
GucciDrawls

HOODED DENIM PINSTRIPE IN LARGE. HIT ME UP COU$IN$$$$$$$$$$$$

got that shit too dope as fuck
August 31, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
rhythmz

Nah...just have impulses and bad habits lol. I have that gotta have it mentality when I see something I like. I'd cop another one tho, can't do all three.

i have the same bad habits too. fuck it though, hakuna matata. fuck that yolo shit. but honestly i stopped myself from buying a any tees today. i feel like its time to stop wearing them printed T's... copped that workers jacket.
still had to add to my camp collection though, but i wasn't feeling the bright tweeds at all.

August 31, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
rhythmz

what do you guys think the quickstrike box caps will be?

August 31, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
catsareawesome

Does anyone think it will be likely that the bengal football jersey will restock in the upcoming weeks, it sold out wayyy to fast.
hopefully i really want one
August 31, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
rickdider

Does it bug anyone else when people say "Preme"
as much as it bugs me when i hear people say Sup, which is not at all...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.