[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:47
Shit was easy 2 last suppers, 2 three 6 tees, both ash trays, zippo, and the camo chip camp tongueface smokeyface smokeyface

damn i wish my dad would pick me up from school and buy me all that shit

-_________- didnt pick me up or buy it
edit: you ever here of a license or making money?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:50
Just got my tracking number smokeyface
same

ya just got mine for my first order

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:51
got my 666 shirt in grey and the earth shirt in blue. not selling so dont ask.

instagram: cdotphotography

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:52

lmfao. Son, theres going to be hundreds of people selling both of those tees so im sure no one is even going to ask you.

Not only that, the 666 tee didn't even sell out as fast as the Kate Moss.
Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:52
damn i wish my dad would pick me up from school and buy me all that shit

you stay lying. i remember you posted some shit like "gonna get picked up early for the drop. shout out to pops" stfu
edit:
i think it will be an easy drop since alot of people will be in school

im leavin school early for the drop s/o to pops ha
Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:56
Copped xodus and keychain. Everything else was an easy pass. Black box logo hoodie, split pullover, and the camp pocket tee and I'll be done for the season
Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:57
dont understand how you guys could get two of the same shirts...? i ordered a 666 shirt and then went back and tried to get a different shirt but it said you can only purchase one blah blah blah.!

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:58
Copped xodus and keychain. Everything else was an easy pass. Black box logo hoodie, split pullover, and the camp pocket tee and I'll be done for the season

I snagged the xodus too, in black. I dig it. That and a small box zip up and I was out.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 19:58
Originally posted by Inactive User

lmfao. Son, theres going to be hundreds of people selling both of those tees so im sure no one is even going to ask you.

Not only that, the 666 tee didn't even sell out as fast as the Kate Moss.

ya thats true, im just saying. i buy my shit to keep i never flip my clothes.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:06
dont understand how you guys could get two of the same shirts...? i ordered a 666 shirt and then went back and tried to get a different shirt but it said you can only purchase one blah blah blah.!

maybe if you read the FAQs, you would see that it only lets you purchase one per customer (credit card)

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:14
I just got my UPS tracking number

diamonds are forever.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:14

you stay lying. i remember you posted some shit like "gonna get picked up early for the drop. shout out to pops" stfu
edit:
im leavin school early for the drop s/o to pops ha

ya...he wrote me a note saying i can leave early smh just take the L

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:20

maybe if you read the FAQs, you would see that it only lets you purchase one per customer (credit card)

do you got to websites and read the FAQ's? you prolly do. guess i need to sign up for a credit card, lol

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:27
scooped myself a small box zipup heather grey, three 6 mafia heather grey, red riding hood navy, exodus l/s black, and bright tweed camp black/red. happy with my pickups since i wanted them all, just wish i had gotten the 2nd three 6 in purp and the tan chip camo camp i wanted too

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:28
The three six t-shirts took awhile to sell out, but either way I got mine in black and a tan chip camp (probably the only camp I like out of this whole season). Just waiting to cop a box logo hoodie and I'll be done with this season. Nice to see that everyone got what they wanted smokeyface
Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:30
just wanted to say happy preme to all my fam out dere. my nigga be grinding we finna stay up this season.personally bouta hop on my mickey kaline shit and cwap dat baseball shirt jafeel?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:39
The three six t-shirts took awhile to sell out, but either way I got mine in black and a tan chip camp (probably the only camp I like out of this whole season). Just waiting to cop a box logo hoodie and I'll be done with this season. Nice to see that everyone got what they wanted smokeyface

box logo and champion collab

diamonds are forever.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:40
edit:

ya...he wrote me a note saying i can leave early smh just take the L

Just stop, you look like a faggot. You take the L and Log Off!
Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:42
^the fuck...you dont know me for one and for two why u judging other niggas, you my friend are the faggot

Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:46
Regret not getting the RRH tee. Just didn't think it would look that cool with the graphic on the back.
Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:46
s/s 2012 took supreme over a week to ship, this time took about 4 hours and i got a tracking number smokeyface cant even complain at alll
Aug 30, 2012 @ 20:58
this guy took all the pin dot shells

ig supremecellar

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:00

shouldda robbed em lol

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:09

shouldda robbed em lol

Seriously though, you're just asking to get that bag snatched.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:10
lol you get that bag for copping the jackets/backpacks. that FML moment when u steal some man's bag of utility bags that arent sold out online yet

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:11
how much you guys think I can resell the yellow 3 6 mafia tee for?

FUCK YELLOW B blinkyeyes

I got hoez on deck niggah

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:12
I doubt anyone would of tried to rob him look how serious his face looks.. He knows Kung Fu for sure

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:12
Crouching tiger hidden supreme reseller smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Regret not getting the RRH tee. Just didn't think it would look that cool with the graphic on the back.

i prefer it on the back. i hate big ass graphics on the front of shirts
Aug 30, 2012 @ 21:13
how much you guys think I can resell the yellow 3 6 mafia tee for?

FUCK YELLOW B blinkyeyes

nothing it looks awful
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0