[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 28, 2012 @ 22:05:23
Im illiterate? I just gave prices on shit i copped.

stay mirin

How much is the pin dot gonna be? usd

$338
August 28, 2012 @ 22:05:55
Has anyone ever thought of using two computers/mobile devices for two separate orders? (not the same item) I'm just wondering if that would be easier than buying one item quickly and then going back to buy other shit...

nigga i've been doin dat since you was born. With roboform, and copping multiples of everythingsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Edit: after seeing the lookbook again, def going with the orange based on the J.Dill fit

Shouts to my homie Vomit

#resellergangweindis
August 28, 2012 @ 22:08:39
the cairo looks worse every time i see it
IMO Its to loud and I don't like the print but I seem to be the only one...

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 28, 2012 @ 22:10:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
Has anyone ever thought of using two computers/mobile devices for two separate orders? (not the same item) I'm just wondering if that would be easier than buying one item quickly and then going back to buy other shit...

nigga i've been doin dat since you was born. With roboform, and copying multiples of everythingsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Edit: after seeing the lookbook again, def going with the orange based on the J.Dill fit

teach me your ways.

diamonds are forever.

August 28, 2012 @ 22:12:46
@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't just learn to get on the level i'm on. You gotta educate yourself homie
August 28, 2012 @ 22:19:49
@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't just learn to get on the level i'm on. You gotta educate yourself homie

tell em! i taught myself and have gotten everything ive wanted (including 2 sbs) smokeyface smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 28, 2012 @ 22:22:11
Aye its all good. I got that shit on lock... doesnt work in Chrome tho, gotta use safari.

diamonds are forever.

August 28, 2012 @ 22:23:09
Aye its all good. I got that shit on lock... doesnt work in Chrome tho, gotta use safari.

you don't got shit on lock. Trust. I will always cop what I set out to get..... while you gonna be crying when you get cart jacked
August 28, 2012 @ 22:27:42
Champion parka or split pullover? Leaning towards pullover cause parka seems like it might be a bit much for Cali weather
August 28, 2012 @ 22:31:31

you don't got shit on lock. Trust. I will always cop what I set out to get..... while you gonna be crying when you get cart jacked

Dude no1 cares.

On the flip side, whose copping these when released?

Purple/Blk split looks piff
August 28, 2012 @ 22:33:14
Does supreme online take debit cards?
August 28, 2012 @ 22:33:54
these are the only things i really see that are even remotely interesting to me that'd i'd actually spend the money on. not one of supreme's better season imo.

I'm also really surprised they decided to have another independent release that says "fuck the rest" considering how shitty those sold last season

•••

August 28, 2012 @ 22:34:23

Dude no1 cares.

On the flip side, whose copping these when released?

Purple/Blk split looks piff

I'm getting red/navy and that 5-panel b

Does supreme online take debit cards?

yeah. almost positive

diamonds are forever.

August 28, 2012 @ 22:39:07
Yea supreme takes debit cards. I know from experience
August 28, 2012 @ 22:40:23
That split
these are the only things i really see that are even remotely interesting to me that'd i'd actually spend the money on. not one of supreme's better season imo.

I'm also really surprised they decided to have another independent release that says "fuck the rest" considering how shitty those sold last season

The red, and blue split pullover is fire.
August 28, 2012 @ 22:46:51

wheres this? i see an independent collab but no ftr on it
edit: oh the beanie, my bad
August 28, 2012 @ 22:46:56
split pullover is one of my fav items so far from this season.
August 28, 2012 @ 22:49:45
Any pics of the black field pullover?
August 28, 2012 @ 22:52:13

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 28, 2012 @ 22:59:10
REVS
Via SS. Fit pics from Brandon, Kaws, Spaniese, few more dudes.

size of jacket and guy if u know ?

5'10 150, Large I'm pretty sure.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 28, 2012 @ 22:59:54

Real pics, fit pics? I think we all saw that in the preview
August 28, 2012 @ 23:00:17

gonna have to cop the workers jacket as planned... thank you for this fit pic. i love it
August 28, 2012 @ 23:03:54

RoboCoppin!

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

August 28, 2012 @ 23:32:44

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/topherHB/dead/7YgwK.gif
August 28, 2012 @ 23:38:34
what colour's the S on the black canvas coaches?
August 28, 2012 @ 23:40:37
its black just different material so it stands out.. ^^

IG: @mobbyluii

August 28, 2012 @ 23:41:06
Anyone doing pickups?

PM!
August 28, 2012 @ 23:42:48
ahh thanks man ^^

anyone have a pair of the heavy canvas pants from the previous seasons?

edit: also could someone compare the thickness (pause) of this seasons coaches jacket to the leopard coaches from fw 10?
August 29, 2012 @ 00:00:48

Coach Jacket is too piff. Yall niggas sleeping on that

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 29, 2012 @ 00:20:57
The tan or the olive chip camp?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x