[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 27, 2012 @ 23:51:41
just thought about this but ppl are saying that they dont feel comfortable wearing Jesus on their back but cant he be watching your back... Some food for thought

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 27, 2012 @ 23:52:42
Is more stuff dropping in stores on thursday? are they just going to run the web store a week behind for the rest of the season?
August 27, 2012 @ 23:53:05
^^ Regardless of if it is Jesus or not, its an interesting design and piece of art.

diamonds are forever.

August 27, 2012 @ 23:54:20
Think the zippo is gonna sell out fast???
August 27, 2012 @ 23:54:30
just thought about this but ppl are saying that they dont feel comfortable wearing Jesus on their back but cant he be watching your back... Some food for thought

whose actually buying this pullover for religious reasons and because they actually have a religious background?
August 27, 2012 @ 23:55:38

whose actually buying this pullover for religious reasons and because they actually have a religious background?

thats what some ppl were addressing so i gave my input and ya maybe some ppl are...

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 27, 2012 @ 23:56:36

Not me lol buying because I like the artwork and it's not something alot of street wear brands have done it's unique & the supreme lettering on the front is a nice little extra

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 28, 2012 @ 00:13:12
I'm going straight for the black purple & red one smokeyface smokeyface

haha yeah that one is dope but i usually wear black so im still undecided on the color.....glad someone else thinks that sweater is awesome

Rose sweater might be my favorite item of the season.
Glad I can probably get one easily at LA, cause the online shop will probably sell out quickly.

the black/grey rose sweater looks fire as an under shirt, or something over it
August 28, 2012 @ 00:13:51
$115 a good selling price for the ottoman jacket?

They're that low? Navy or white? Honestly one of the nicer items from summer/ spring

I don't know - personally that sounds real low
August 28, 2012 @ 00:19:04
Just left SupNy. They really did restock but I got there at like 5:30. & No the 3 6 Shirts weren't there. Copped that samarai tee in grey. A line of like 20 formed after I got in lmao. smokeyface

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 28, 2012 @ 00:36:33
Is more stuff dropping in stores on thursday? are they just going to run the web store a week behind for the rest of the season?

think it over rationally...then you answered your own question.
August 28, 2012 @ 00:38:19
$115 a good selling price for the ottoman jacket?

They're that low? Navy or white? Honestly one of the nicer items from summer/ spring

I don't know - personally that sounds real low

Navy, they look really nice in the pictures but in real life they look really faded.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 28, 2012 @ 00:47:03
Reeser, there is an actual mobile Supreme app available for iphone users.

No, I don't think there is... I just checked the App Store.

theres not, it just works like one, the website works like an app and doesnt run through safari, but it still works

Fuck yall

August 28, 2012 @ 00:48:22
Price check on field pullover, i cant find the page with all the prices, thanks in advance!

Fuck yall

August 28, 2012 @ 00:51:26
Reeser, there is an actual mobile Supreme app available for iphone users.

No, I don't think there is... I just checked the App Store.

theres not, it just works like one, the website works like an app and doesnt run through safari, but it still works

Yeah that's what I thought. Roboform works the same as the mobile site/ "app" and it fills out your shipping automatically.
August 28, 2012 @ 00:51:44
Does anyone know if the auto fill on an iPhone carries over to the new seasons?

oh shit, im not sure, hopefully. fuck

Fuck yall

August 28, 2012 @ 00:59:19
Ran into this while watching the Girl x Chocolate Teaser. Koston

http://i49.tinypic.com/29oiq28.png

film / skate

August 28, 2012 @ 00:59:35

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 28, 2012 @ 01:00:30

koston is always rocking supreme. most likely gets it for free too
but i cant wait for that video to drop smokeyface
August 28, 2012 @ 01:03:41
Yea, he sort of "reps" supreme. He's always got it on.

film / skate

August 28, 2012 @ 01:09:01

koston is always rocking supreme. most likely gets it for free too
but i cant wait for that video to drop smokeyface

his part is gonna be sooo sick

Fuck yall

August 28, 2012 @ 01:10:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
This might have been asked before but I haven't seen it mentioned for a while. How is buying things on the Supreme iPhone app? Never used it before but looks like I'm either gonna have to drop a class or buy during class. Any help/tips is appreciated.

i copped the floral camp during an english test on it if that helps. pretty reliable.

edit: your username smokeyface fucking love workaholics.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 28, 2012 @ 01:12:57
Dot...

August 28, 2012 @ 01:14:23

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 28, 2012 @ 01:16:04
This might have been asked before but I haven't seen it mentioned for a while. How is buying things on the Supreme iPhone app? Never used it before but looks like I'm either gonna have to drop a class or buy during class. Any help/tips is appreciated.

i copped the floral camp during an english test on it if that helps. pretty reliable.

i honestly prefer it to a desktop. if you know in which category your item is going to be in, and have your info down, it's like a 15 second cop. i got the sb dunks on it along with alot of other stuff from last season.
August 28, 2012 @ 01:20:05
Lucien Clarke and Jason Dill make the Supreme look book 100x better

Based God Fucked My Bitch.

August 28, 2012 @ 01:35:07
As for the web release, which items/colors do you guys think are gonna sell out the fastest?
August 28, 2012 @ 01:38:08
@killmark

Box Logo comb

Based God Fucked My Bitch.

August 28, 2012 @ 01:40:14
@killmark

Box Logo comb

haha i think the last supper hoodies are gonna go pretty quick
August 28, 2012 @ 01:40:19
@killmark

Box Logo comb

dope af

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x