[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 27, 2012 @ 15:47:51
what colors does the xodus come in?
August 27, 2012 @ 15:49:09
Hey guys new to the forum, but I've worn Box logo before. What size should I get in the hoody? Are they running bigger? I wear an XL box hoody. Do I go for a L or an XL, thank's I'm new.
step up ur troll game ur starting to fall off

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 15:52:51
Drewbacca
lol this thread is about to go crazy on thursday. there will be alot of bullshit and it will move quick as hell.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 27, 2012 @ 15:57:36
Hey guys new to the forum, but I've worn Box logo before. What size should I get in the hoody? Are they running bigger? I wear an XL box hoody. Do I go for a L or an XL, thank's I'm new.

Don't worry, I'll be coming correct come Thursday and will be making up for my absence+Revsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
August 27, 2012 @ 16:00:12
Hey guys new to the forum, been buying supreme for a while though. Everybody is saying the tees fit a bit bigger this season, I'm 5"7 and 140 LBS. Do I go for small or medium?

The lies... Lol. Yeah like dude said above, smallest size they do is medium. I'm 5'6 125 medium is big on me but should fit you tts if not, slightly bigger.

Thanks bud, I wasn't sure. I'm actually a military brat from japan, I wasn't sure if smalls where unavailable or always sold out.
August 27, 2012 @ 16:01:55

Fit pic of the Cliver Crewneck in navy, probably one of the most overlooked items of the most recent drop. Excuse the messy room, I'm bout that unorganized life.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 27, 2012 @ 16:01:58
this has most likely been answered before, I'm too lazy to look

but how do you guys size on outwear? similar to the hoodies?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 27, 2012 @ 16:02:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

Don't worry, I'll be coming correct come Thursday and will be making up for my absence+Revsmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

my nigga smokeyface smokeyface

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 16:04:27
@formulalopez

Just wait son, once that bath salt video drops with Rocky in that joint, hypebeasts bout to go crazy. Trust
August 27, 2012 @ 16:05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
@formulalopez

Just wait son, once that bath salt video drops with Rocky in that joint, hypebeasts bout to go crazy. Trust
I love that song and once the vid comes out ima frame that shit smokeyface

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 27, 2012 @ 16:10:40

Why do niggas ask questions like this? Fuck just buy the size you normally buy or look at the sizing chart. I'm 6'2 190 lb and I buy large in everything. Fuck it if it fits a little bigger I don't care.
August 27, 2012 @ 16:16:47
@fuckenjoe

Exactly. I got L and XL pullovers, im 6 foot 185 and I can't tell a difference to be honest. Yeah the L is a lil smaller, but not enough to make it a big problem. If you're worried about it go bigger
August 27, 2012 @ 16:25:00

Why do niggas ask questions like this? Fuck just buy the size you normally buy or look at the sizing chart. I'm 6'2 190 lb and I buy large in everything. Fuck it if it fits a little bigger I don't care.

smokeyface

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 27, 2012 @ 16:31:10
How much are the utility shoulder bags going for?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

August 27, 2012 @ 16:32:28

Fit pic of the Cliver Crewneck in navy, probably one of the most overlooked items of the most recent drop. Excuse the messy room, I'm bout that unorganized life.

What was the price? Someone replied to me with $138, but I just wanna make sure.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 27, 2012 @ 16:34:13

What was the price? Someone replied to me with $138, but I just wanna make sure.
Yea it's $138.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 27, 2012 @ 16:35:09

Yea it's $138.

alright, thanks.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

August 27, 2012 @ 16:51:47

That shit is sick. That the navy one?
August 27, 2012 @ 16:55:22
-^ thought that was ugly in the preview but it looks pretty clean.
August 27, 2012 @ 17:11:26
i got this shirt at sup ny and it looks even better in person smokeyface
August 27, 2012 @ 17:15:44
Good to see the homie bkallday back in the thread.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 27, 2012 @ 17:17:28
i got this shirt at sup ny and it looks even better in person smokeyface
pics? I'm just waiting for the chip camo pocket tee's to drop smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 27, 2012 @ 17:21:15

This isn't me btw lol. I just wanted to see what you Guys are gonna say.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 27, 2012 @ 17:24:14
^^^That's the definition of a hypebeast.

August 27, 2012 @ 17:25:25
Those that copped a Pin Dot, recommend to stat TTS or size up? Thanks

August 27, 2012 @ 17:29:24
Those that copped a Pin Dot, recommend to stat TTS or size up? Thanks

I think someone back a couple pages said get it TTS but if your fitting a hoodie under it size up.

August 27, 2012 @ 17:30:51
How is he gonna wear those camo pants and then chip camo cap?! Gtfo can't hate on the yezzy's though change the pants to ordinary ones not camo and that fit is much better

August 27, 2012 @ 17:31:58
How is he gonna wear those camo pants and then chip camo cap?! Gtfo can't hate on the yezzy's though change the pants to ordinary ones not camo and that fit is much better

Niggas was wearing yeezys when i went to cop my shit on friday, but of course they were in the back of the line lol

August 27, 2012 @ 17:35:36
@ supreme LDN I saw a dude wearing purple and teal box logo sweater with black yezzy 2's too clean

August 27, 2012 @ 17:48:39

It'd be p cool is this was a hooded pullover, still nice tho
I like it better in black
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x