August 29, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
Silver Price

How long will it take for supreme to drop their whole f/w collection??
i.e. how long does the season last?

the fall/winter collection.... fall..... winter........

holy shit.

Sorry... I must have phrased that question poorly.
I'll try again. Approximately how far apart are the releases? For example, do they release a portion of the fall/winter collection weekly, monthly maybe?
Hope was that more clear smile

every thursday........but seriously how did you find out about supreme or what drew you to this brand......if you really havent got a clue to what is going on I really just dont understand it

yeah exactly theres a drop every thursday. and i agree... not exactly sure how you came across this brand. not gonna bash u out for not knowing shit like other members would but still, ones gotta wonder..

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 29, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

What's the small box zip hoody situation looking like at the NYC store?
August 29, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
dobeazy

holy shit.

I'll try again. Approximately how far apart are the releases? For example, do they release a portion of the fall/winter collection weekly, monthly maybe?

every thursday........but seriously how did you find out about supreme or what drew you to this brand......if you really havent got a clue to what is going on I really just dont understand it

My firstborn used to like this brand. His baby brother is turning out to be very similar and he loved his big brother very much. So in remembrance of my son I decided to see if I could purchase one of the "camp caps" for my youngest. That was how I was drawn into the brand. My son knew everything about it, but unfortunately never got a chance to tell me about it, so I found this thread and decided to join in hopes that the people on here could fill me in, seeing as they seem very well-informed and experienced. Thanks for answering my question smile.
Also, approximately how many items release every Thursday?
August 29, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
®içh ßæ

holy shit.

My firstborn used to like this brand. His baby brother is turning out to be very similar and he loved his big brother very much. So in remembrance of my son I decided to see if I could purchase one of the "camp caps" for my youngest. That was how I was drawn into the brand. My son knew everything about it, but unfortunately never got a chance to tell me about it, so I found this thread and decided to join in hopes that the people on here could fill me in, seeing as they seem very well-informed and experienced. Thanks for answering my question smile.

Please no1 answer this guy he doesn't deserve to know the info
August 29, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
vafins

holy shit.

ehhh there is no real approximation it varies from Thursday to Thursday

sorry for your loss if you are serious message me and ask me any questions so you dont keep asking the whole thread stuff thats been discussed
August 29, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
BasedBlong

holy shit.

the number of items per drop is always different, sometimes its only 1 or 2 things, sometimes its way more than that

Fuck yall

August 29, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
dobeazy

holy shit.

no one really knows, thats how the supreme functions by creating a bunch of hype. We went to the SUPLA store asking when the metal plate hoodies came out and the employees themselves dont even know whats coming out on the next drop.

Thanks for the help smile smile
August 29, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
alfie17

suspended

Just throwing it out there if anyone has a Paisley pullover size medium any colour.. Pm me il pay rape $$$$$$$$

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 29, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
patrickswazy

What's the small box zip hoody situation looking like at the NYC store?

Shoudlnt have waited so long, I went friday and they ran out of grey so i got navy. I went back 2 days ago and they only had white and red on the shelves. Im not too sure what sizes are left in those colors though. You can always call. But its definitely something to consider buying. Can't wait for October cool

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
patrickswazy

Some of you guys are ignortant lol. How you gon say or decide who "Deserves" to know an answer about CLOTHES. Who exactly deserves to know the answer confused

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
VerminSupreme

holy shit.

no one really knows, thats how the supreme functions by creating a bunch of hype. We went to the SUPLA store asking when the metal plate hoodies came out and the employees themselves dont even know whats coming out on the next drop.

Thanks for the help smile smile

That dudes trollin for days over here razz

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

August 29, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
alfie17

suspended

That supreme food chain.... but yeah il pay rape a Paisley

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 29, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
shapeyfiend

I was just making an observation. I like some of what Supreme do. I don't like other things they do. That could be said of any clothing brand. It's not like I'm signing up to some ideology by getting a t-shirt. Although I would have enjoyed being a Lo-Life in the 80's cos Thirstin Howl III is hilarious.

There are reasons that some people are late to the party other than they're trend jumping. There were and still are a lot of countries that you can't buy Supreme. I tend to buy a lot of my clothes on sale so it's understandable I don't have a huge selection.
August 29, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
RyandaGod

Schools tend to get pissy about clothes with fuck written on them. Pretty predictable.

If there was one thing I'd wish Supreme would do is make the branding on their clothes less overt. Many of their pieces are fine but I hate feeling like a billboard, particularly when I'm paying a premium. Particularly with the hats it would be nice if they had less prominent logos on some of them and more subtle labeling like Norse Projects or The Quiet Life.

then stop rocking supreme. You obviously don't understand what the brand stands for if you're saying stuff like this. Fuck outta here

both of these posts are really off point. at this point, you should just stop wearing supreme. if you didn't know about supreme before 2011, which honestly i'm positive is 98% of this supreme HB population, you shouldn't be posting any opinions or suggestions.... noone gives fucks about you. supreme does so many things without "overt" advertising and logos, and "you obviously don't know what the brand stand for" ... get the fuck over yourself ryan. i don't usually disagree with your posts, i applaud how opinionated and straightforward you are. but this one was way out of line, and made yourself look really stupid to anyone respectably in the supreme game.
-> KIDS. STOP WEARING SUPREME. it's not "cool." it doesn't make you "cool." people don't see a camp and say, "hey he's cool." this is a very common misconception today. stop following trends, and do you.

Way outta line? Im just saying if you got a problem with what the brand does or what they put out dont buy it. Simple as that. They have no reason to start being overt now with anything. What theyre doing or have done is working obviously
August 29, 2012 @ 07:14 PM

Inactive

lol i feel you for trying to get your child a gift....like dope
but you see what the fuck happened to supreme these days? you got parents on HB asking questions
about it.
jesus.......

and im pretty sure you guys are missing the pocket tees from the list, could be wrong

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

August 29, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Silver Price

Hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow. Ima be on some cod shit and use my slight of hand ;) jk lol but im excited to try

dat positivity lyfestyle

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 29, 2012 @ 07:22 PM

Inactive

money, how old are you?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 29, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Silver Price

I was just making an observation. I like some of what Supreme do. I don't like other things they do. That could be said of any clothing brand. It's not like I'm signing up to some ideology by getting a t-shirt. Although I would have enjoyed being a Lo-Life in the 80's cos Thirstin Howl III is hilarious.

There are reasons that some people are late to the party other than they're trend jumping. There were and still are a lot of countries that you can't buy Supreme. I tend to buy a lot of my clothes on sale so it's understandable I don't have a huge selection.

truth to the late to the party statement, then again, just because you have a recent join date doesnt mean that your "late to the party".
hypebeast isnt the end all be all to supreme. its a community. therefore join date, if it must have significance, should be about your reliabilty in the forums. not if you can wear supreme clothes or not.

August 29, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
BasedBlong

EVERYBODY STOP ARGUING ABOUT WHO CAN WEAR SUPREME OR NOT. THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATION ABOUT DROPS AND THE ACTUAL CLOTHING. god dayum

Fuck yall

August 29, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
vafins

truth to the late to the party statement, then again, just because you have a recent join date doesnt mean that your "late to the party".
hypebeast isnt the end all be all to supreme. its a community. therefore join date, if it must have significance, should be about your reliabilty in the forums. not if you can wear supreme clothes or not.

yeah thats cool and all but people who knew about supreme before they joined dont have to ask questions about when it releases..........shit happens though I never really knew much about Mister SF before joining HB and now they are one of my favorite brands
August 29, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
fristo0308

I don't even wanna think about how awful this thread is going to be tomorrow...
August 29, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Major

anyone else think this colorway is dope?
August 29, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BasedBlong

on another note.... that would be sooo sick if they released the purple box logo tees that juicy j wore in the chicken wing recipe video. im not saying that they will, because they wont, but it would dope

Fuck yall

August 29, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
BasedBlong

anyone else think this colorway is dope?

hell yea bruh, that shit is fire cool cool cool cool cool cool
its a must cop for me

Fuck yall

August 29, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
reeser

wore my sup x independent hoodie to class today... got kicked out cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

still in school? stupid ass kids wearing supreme

You are fucking retarded. So you have to be out of school and an adult to wear supreme? Sorry you were too poor to be able to afford it in high school.
August 29, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
patrickswazy

August 29, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Mr_Chukes

How many releases does it usually take supreme to drop their whole collection?

2 or 3

word thx yo... how spread out are the drops usually?

One each month.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
patrickswazy

I have a feeling these are going to be warm as hell cool

August 29, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
feddeleryan

so what's the general consensus on who is allowed to wear supreme?
August 29, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Silver Price

so what's the general consensus on who is allowed to wear supreme?

you can only wear supreme if you listen to tyler.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.