FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 29, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
theschneiddog

wore my sup x independent hoodie to class today... got kicked out cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

still in school? stupid ass kids wearing supreme

in college. i thought sitting in a chair in a room of adults would be ok. i thought wrong.

my bad homie:/ i feel like complete shit now, but yeh thats fucking stupid college should not care about what you wear. lol

no worries yo. and yeah its whatever i cant wait to see his face when i got the last supper on my hoodie

i have no idea what i am talking about

August 29, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
kevii

gonna get a three 6 tee and the football jeresey
August 29, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
samfour

I've been reading through for a while now and thought I'd join, I work down the street from the London store but didn't get a chance too go in before I went on holiday, has the sideline jacket dropped yet, if so how much was it and how did it look in all black and yellow? Cool.

Nah not yet, everything that's been released so far is on the Supreme LDN Facebook page.

Ah quality, cheers
August 29, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Anthos

Some of these new members...Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!...yall are dumb as rocks...crack rocks!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 29, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
Anthos

i c all tha new members thumbed it down....Good!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

August 29, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
LUPS

Purple 666 Mafia tee will be copped if available online

|| instagram: lups1 ||

August 29, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
backlikethat

still gotta decide whether to get the 666 mafia tee or not....

hmm....
August 29, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
Juliu5

suspended

Anyone have this? pm me if you do. $$$$$
August 29, 2012 @ 05:19 PM

Inactive

Got the Breed/Bogey tees earlier this year, and I swear the medium was stupid long on me. Is that normal for Supreme tees?
August 29, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
judgemyjoindate

Schools tend to get pissy about clothes with fuck written on them. Pretty predictable.

If there was one thing I'd wish Supreme would do is make the branding on their clothes less overt. Many of their pieces are fine but I hate feeling like a billboard, particularly when I'm paying a premium. Particularly with the hats it would be nice if they had less prominent logos on some of them and more subtle labeling like Norse Projects or The Quiet Life.

then stop rocking supreme. You obviously don't understand what the brand stands for if you're saying stuff like this. Fuck outta here

both of these posts are really off point. at this point, you should just stop wearing supreme. if you didn't know about supreme before 2011, which honestly i'm positive is 98% of this supreme HB population, you shouldn't be posting any opinions or suggestions.... noone gives fucks about you. supreme does so many things without "overt" advertising and logos, and "you obviously don't know what the brand stand for" ... get the fuck over yourself ryan. i don't usually disagree with your posts, i applaud how opinionated and straightforward you are. but this one was way out of line, and made yourself look really stupid to anyone respectably in the supreme game.
-> KIDS. STOP WEARING SUPREME. it's not "cool." it doesn't make you "cool." people don't see a camp and say, "hey he's cool." this is a very common misconception today. stop following trends, and do you.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 29, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
patrickswazy

wore my sup x independent hoodie to class today... got kicked out cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

in college. i thought sitting in a chair in a room of adults would be ok. i thought wrong.

my bad homie:/ i feel like complete shit now, but yeh thats fucking stupid college should not care about what you wear. lol

no worries yo. and yeah its whatever i cant wait to see his face when i got the last supper on my hoodie

If you have philosophy.. best class to wear it to lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
vafins

so did anyone cop the sweat pants?
August 29, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
dobeazy

How many releases does it usually take supreme to drop their whole collection?
August 29, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
kr00kd

2 or 3

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 29, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
patrickswazy

lmfao

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
dobeazy

2 or 3

word thx yo... how spread out are the drops usually?
August 29, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
oo135

lol funny
August 29, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
guyitsmathew

how much are the combs and iphone case?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 29, 2012 @ 05:59 PM

Inactive

you want less overt? get musashi tee, i know I am.

why would less overt be wrong anyways? were animals by default, were just civilized because we don't want to face legal repercussions. someone said it before - entropy.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 29, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

This thread is becoming less and less useful just my 2Cents
August 29, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
SHARKlN

Last Supper- $138
Small Box Logo Zip - $138
Oxford Shirts- $118
Chip Camo Camp Cap- $44
Flight Satin Camp- $44
Cairo- $168
Bengal Football Top- $118
Heavy Canvas 5-Pocket Pants- $138
Work Pants- $110
Canvas Coaches Jacket- $178
Tees- $32
Hypnotize Minds Tee- $38
3 6 Mafia Tee- $40
Workers Jacket- $198
Pin Dot Shell- $328
Field Pullover- $168
Hooded Denim Shirt- $138
Hammer- $72
Zippo- $44
Rose Belt- $128
Red Riding Hood Pin- $1
Get A Life Pin- $6
August 29, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
dobeazy

How long will it take for supreme to drop their whole f/w collection??
i.e. how long does the season last?
August 29, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Silver Price

Schools tend to get pissy about clothes with fuck written on them. Pretty predictable.

If there was one thing I'd wish Supreme would do is make the branding on their clothes less overt. Many of their pieces are fine but I hate feeling like a billboard, particularly when I'm paying a premium. Particularly with the hats it would be nice if they had less prominent logos on some of them and more subtle labeling like Norse Projects or The Quiet Life.

then stop rocking supreme. You obviously don't understand what the brand stands for if you're saying stuff like this. Fuck outta here

both of these posts are really off point. at this point, you should just stop wearing supreme. if you didn't know about supreme before 2011, which honestly i'm positive is 98% of this supreme HB population, you shouldn't be posting any opinions or suggestions.... noone gives fucks about you. supreme does so many things without "overt" advertising and logos, and "you obviously don't know what the brand stand for" ... get the fuck over yourself ryan. i don't usually disagree with your posts, i applaud how opinionated and straightforward you are. but this one was way out of line, and made yourself look really stupid to anyone respectably in the supreme game.
-> KIDS. STOP WEARING SUPREME. it's not "cool." it doesn't make you "cool." people don't see a camp and say, "hey he's cool." this is a very common misconception today. stop following trends, and do you.

i like their clothing. therefore i buy

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 29, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Silver Price

2 or 3

word thx yo... how spread out are the drops usually?

LULLLL

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

August 29, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Silver Price

the fall/winter collection.... fall..... winter........

holy shit.

August 29, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
dobeazy

holy shit.

Sorry... I must have phrased that question poorly.
I'll try again. Approximately how far apart are the releases? For example, do they release a portion of the fall/winter collection weekly, monthly maybe?
Hope was that more clear smile
August 29, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
patrickswazy

Last Supper- $138
Oxford Shirts- $118
Chip Camo Camp Cap- $44
Flight Satin Camp- $44
Cairo- $168
Bengal Football Top- $118
Heavy Canvas 5-Pocket Pants- $138
Work Pants- $110
Canvas Coaches Jacket- $178
Tees- $32
Hypnotize Minds Tee- $38
3 6 Mafia Tee- $40
Workers Jacket- $198
Pin Dot Shell- $328
Field Pullover- $168
Hooded Denim Shirt- $138
Hammer- $72
Zippo- $44
Rose Belt- $128
Red Riding Hood Pin- $1
Get A Life Pin- $6

Small Box Logo Zip Hoodie also 138

August 29, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
vafins

holy shit.

I'll try again. Approximately how far apart are the releases? For example, do they release a portion of the fall/winter collection weekly, monthly maybe?

every thursday........but seriously how did you find out about supreme or what drew you to this brand......if you really havent got a clue to what is going on I really just dont understand it
August 29, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
BasedBlong

^ I know I prolly don't have room to talk but god dayum.

hahahaha god dayum is right. smh..

Fuck yall

August 29, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
thedrosfinest

holy shit.

every thursday........but seriously how did you find out about supreme or what drew you to this brand......if you really havent got a clue to what is going on I really just dont understand it

Tumblr Fad confused lol jk

FS/FT: DS Nike SB x Supreme 10.5, CDG Vans size 10.5, First Diamond x Curren$y release Tees size L. Get at me!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.