August 29, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
michaeldornay

i forgot what the prices are like on shirts. how much does the SS tshirts and the SS pocket tees cost online?

you're a scammer

no im not the address was invalid so it got sent back to me. Im getting it all fixed
August 29, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
mrteebonilla

i forgot what the prices are like on shirts. how much does the SS tshirts and the SS pocket tees cost online?

you're a scammer

no im not the address was invalid so it got sent back to me. Im getting it all fixed

sure *wink wink* send me $15 and i wont tell

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 29, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
michaeldornay

you're a scammer

No F that im actually not a scammer
August 29, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
mrteebonilla

you're a scammer

No F that im actually not a scammer

ok i believe you [pm me ;)]

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 29, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
systemeb

@domingodean get XL bro.. Supreme Tees fit small and within 1 wash it will fit way fitted. Im the same height/weight combo and i had to sell my Kate Moss tee cuz it fit way too tight. Emo tight

Tees this season actually fit bigger/longer than last S/S. Just saying

do they really? i was also thinking of going xl because after one wash its like a medium lol.

be about it.

August 29, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
kidnplay

If you were worried about shirts being small this season don't. I used to wear my shirt once and then it'd be all tight after a wash, Large is piff this season cool
August 29, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
roasthoggmann

^ Thanks, plus gonna layer with sweater for winter.

PS. Does anyone know if the pocket tees are dropping thurs?

Pocket tees dropping this Thursday. Make sure to cop the turquoise

I snagged the heather black and maroon pocket tees, LA still had all colors in stock.
To add to the items they are out of - All oxford colors in size M. Had to grab that all black. Fit so well I had to go back for the navy.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

August 29, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
Coldchain

Do Supreme t-shirts, hoodies, and jackets fit true to size? I haven't ordered any of there clothes before. Thanks for any help.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

August 29, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
CHartman1221

I'll be pissed if you guys aren't right about sizes. I usually buy XL in Supreme since it fits like a L... but since you all say sizes are fine this season, I guess I'll believe you all.
August 29, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Panther.

Do Supreme t-shirts, hoodies, and jackets fit true to size? I haven't ordered any of there clothes before. Thanks for any help.

size up by 2. if you wear a medium, get an XL because tees run small this season and in most seasons you size up by 1.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 29, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
xafriaf

Ok If one more person asks about a price for something that's being released Thursday, or what's on the Fromt of the RRR tee I'm gonna go apeshit

Thats what this feed is for you fuck

I didn't know it was for jackasses who are too stupid to look back a page and look for the answer to their question which has been answered over 10 times. My bad ;)
August 29, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Ishyaboi™

^^ Not for me... I usually wear medium but most legit shirts (not really tees) are too big on me. For the 36mafia tee, order a size down... I heard they're huge.

diamonds are forever.

August 29, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
xafriaf

size up by 2. if you wear a medium, get an XL because tees run small this season and in most seasons you size up by 1.

Dafuq LoL
August 29, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
patrickswazy

How does the stock at SUPLA look like?

Edit: even the Camo pocket tee? do you guys think ill be around the same price??

I hope so. I didn't hear anything about the camo pocket tee though. One of the few things that I want.

When I was in the Ny store they were out no they're not the same prices. I don't want to give the wrong price but they are slightly more than the other tees, about 10-15$ more

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
xafriaf

^^ Not for me... I usually wear medium but most legit shirts (not really tees) are too big on me. For the 36mafia tee, order a size down... I heard they're huge.

I wear a medium tho sad. But I don't really like the 3/6 tee anyways. I like the dogs and ducks camp but I couldn't pull it off in the end
August 29, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
mrteebonilla

thats what i did shit fit perfectly

August 29, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
patrickswazy

No one liked the yellow? suprised

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 29, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
VOMITSPIT

young resell game cool

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

August 29, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
YoungRizal

I'll be pissed if you guys aren't right about sizes. I usually buy XL in Supreme since it fits like a L... but since you all say sizes are fine this season, I guess I'll believe you all.

just go TTS.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

August 29, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
stormpal

Probs getting raged at for this but I can't find an answer, when is the supreme Japan online store going online? Is it at the same time as the US store?
August 29, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
xafriaf

thats what i did shit fit perfectly

That's what i did too especially with the hoodies. They run small as shit
August 29, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
kr00kd

damn i keep going back and forth between green and navy for that pin dot. thats gonna be a game time decision.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

xafriaf

Probs getting raged at for this but I can't find an answer, when is the supreme Japan online store going online? Is it at the same time as the US store?

The online store runs out of NY it's the same site for everyone if I'm correct
xafriaf

damn i keep going back and forth between green and navy for that pin dot. thats gonna be a game time decision.
you know that navy is smoking
August 29, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
patrickswazy

That green is too loud in my opinion, get the navy cool

August 29, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Stackies

Anyone cop the Cliver crewneck? Is it worth it?
RyandaGod

young resell game cool

We in dis #resellgang

Fuck the haters, we gon cartjack you then sell for triplecool
xafriaf

That green is too loud in my opinion, get the navy cool

Way too loud..... You can barely see the pindots
brononymous

just out of curiosity, do the people that dislike camp caps not like them because OF kiddies go crazy over them or because you genuinely think they're ugly
stormpal

The online store runs out of NY it's the same site for everyone if I'm correct

Really? Awesome thanks!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.