[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:09
^^ Not for me... I usually wear medium but most legit shirts (not really tees) are too big on me. For the 36mafia tee, order a size down... I heard they're huge.

I wear a medium tho smh. But I don't really like the 3/6 tee anyways. I like the dogs and ducks camp but I couldn't pull it off in the end
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:11
Do Supreme t-shirts, hoodies, and jackets fit true to size? I haven't ordered any of there clothes before. Thanks for any help.

size up by 2. if you wear a medium, get an XL because tees run small this season and in most seasons you size up by 1.

thats what i did shit fit perfectly

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:11

No one liked the yellow? blinkyeyes

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:12
young resell game smokeyface

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:14
I'll be pissed if you guys aren't right about sizes. I usually buy XL in Supreme since it fits like a L... but since you all say sizes are fine this season, I guess I'll believe you all.

just go TTS.

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:15
Probs getting raged at for this but I can't find an answer, when is the supreme Japan online store going online? Is it at the same time as the US store?
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:17
size up by 2. if you wear a medium, get an XL because tees run small this season and in most seasons you size up by 1.

thats what i did shit fit perfectly

That's what i did too especially with the hoodies. They run small as shit
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:18
damn i keep going back and forth between green and navy for that pin dot. thats gonna be a game time decision.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Probs getting raged at for this but I can't find an answer, when is the supreme Japan online store going online? Is it at the same time as the US store?

The online store runs out of NY it's the same site for everyone if I'm correct
damn i keep going back and forth between green and navy for that pin dot. thats gonna be a game time decision.
you know that navy is smoking
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:19

That green is too loud in my opinion, get the navy smokeyface

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:20
Anyone cop the Cliver crewneck? Is it worth it?
young resell game smokeyface

We in dis #resellgang

Fuck the haters, we gon cartjack you then sell for triplesmokeyface

That green is too loud in my opinion, get the navy smokeyface

Way too loud..... You can barely see the pindots
just out of curiosity, do the people that dislike camp caps not like them because OF kiddies go crazy over them or because you genuinely think they're ugly

Really? Awesome thanks!
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:21

3 6 tee is not for me, but that yellow actually doesn't look bad - sets off the purps

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:22
Better question for a 3L jacket, whats the windproof/waterproof rating? I would think 15k/15k at least for that price tag

green is cool but youll prolly tired of it after a while so get navy

Really? Awesome thanks!

No problem blushing
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:23
I'll be pissed if you guys aren't right about sizes. I usually buy XL in Supreme since it fits like a L... but since you all say sizes are fine this season, I guess I'll believe you all.

just go TTS.

Thank you
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:33
Pocket tees dropping this Thursday. Make sure to cop the turquoise

I snagged the heather black and maroon pocket tees, LA still had all colors in stock.
To add to the items they are out of - All oxford colors in size M. Had to grab that all black. Fit so well I had to go back for the navy.

Do they really? Last Oxford shirt i bought from Supreme was a loose fit, not a slim

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:36
is the iPad case probably dropping online?
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:39
Webshop take amex? switching up cards for thursday, and haven't bothered to look at the cards they accept other than visa
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:40
If you were worried about shirts being small this season don't. I used to wear my shirt once and then it'd be all tight after a wash, Large is piff this season smokeyface

How big are you?
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:42

Eventually. Gonna cop that iphone case fa sho.
Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:44
@domingodean get XL bro.. Supreme Tees fit small and within 1 wash it will fit way fitted. Im the same height/weight combo and i had to sell my Kate Moss tee cuz it fit way too tight. Emo tight

Tees this season actually fit bigger/longer than last S/S. Just saying

but how much bigger? thats the thing, they still will shrink a crazy amount, it depends on what kinda fit you like, baggy or tight

Fuck yall

Aug 29, 2012 @ 03:46
God this season is just really bad, going back and forth on the 3-6 tee, if I get it cool, if I get cart jacked, no big deal( kanye shrug), and they really aren't kings of Memphis, niggas forgot about eightball/mjg. Guess just wait for collab vans or whatever else
Tees this season actually fit bigger/longer than last S/S. Just saying

but how much bigger? thats the thing, they still will shrink a crazy amount, it depends on what kinda fit you like, baggy or tight

They fit a tiny bit longer and wider But still go TTS in my opinion
Originally posted by Inactive User

Eventually. Gonna cop that iphone case fa sho.

yeah that too, but like is it dropping this thursday online?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.