[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:09
I still haven't been able to find a solid answer as to what color tee's dropped this season. I know there's the usual black, white, grey and I've been seeing the new steel grey, red and purp for the 3 6 but I'm just wondering if there's a navy or any other colors that dropped? mainly interested in knowing about the sunrise and musashi ones.

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:10
there really isnt a bad color for the three 6 tee.It ooks good in everything
Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:15
Im interested in the football shirt too, but i have my doubt as to whether i could pull it off...how do you guys wear them in the US..hoody underneath?

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:17
there's line today at NY lmfao. and it's tuesday.. lol

what a joke
Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:21
^ Grey looks dope in person
Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:34
Im interested in the football shirt too, but i have my doubt as to whether i could pull it off...how do you guys wear them in the US..hoody underneath?

u can wear a hoody underneath or just a plain t...thats it! anyone can pull it off as long as u dont look like a FAG haaa

2Ps

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:40

u can wear a hoody underneath or just a plain t...thats it! anyone can pull it off as long as u dont look like a FAG haaa

and you aint ugly.

diamonds are forever.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:48
Has anyone picked up the Canvas Coach Jacket yet? No one seems to be talking about it..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:49
anyone have a clue when the box logo hoodie's out?

WTB: Palace Versafe tee S

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:51
No one can give you the exact date, so there really isn't a point in asking.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:54
well people seemed to know they were coming out before the preview even came so thought i might be lucky

Aug 28, 2012 @ 16:57
Has anyone picked up the Canvas Coach Jacket yet? No one seems to be talking about it..

i personally havent seen it in person, but i heard it was real nice. definitely consider copping if you like it
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:02
well people seemed to know they were coming out before the preview even came so thought i might be lucky
Supreme comes out with box logo hoodies every fall/winter.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

REVS
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:02

They usually drop mid-ish season, late last november was when they dropped last year. But don't worry, when you're unable to cwap one. I'll sell you the one I snag.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:03

They usually drop mid-ish season, late last november was when they dropped last year. But don't worry, when you're unable to cwap one. I'll sell you the one I snag.

On this topic when does The North Fact collab usually drop? sorry if its been mentioned

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:06
^its random, but we'll see a preview beforehand
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:07

at one point in time there used be a couple year gap in between ?)

isnt it just recently its every f/w

ig supremecellar

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:11
I want that 3-6 Mafia tee. What's retail on Box Logo Hoodies? I got mine for $230 last year.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:12

at one point in time there used be a couple year gap in between ?)

isnt it just recently its every f/w
I only looked as far back as 09 but they've had them every year since and now they're going to have them this year so I just assumed.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:14
supremenewyork.com
403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
what a fuck???
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:18
supremenewyork.com
403 Forbidden

what a fuck???

how are things in Russia?smokeyface

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

You forgot www ... dumbo

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

REVS

On this topic when does The North Fact collab usually drop? sorry if its been mentioned

You'll get an email about that colab a week in advance so why are you buggin?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:21
supremenewyork.com
403 Forbidden

what a fuck???

how are things in Russia?smokeyface
Russia still sucks, I always buy a address of the friend, shit
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:25

You'll get an email about that colab a week in advance so why are you buggin?

Not buggin just wondering, pretty simple

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:30

i personally havent seen it in person, but i heard it was real nice. definitely consider copping if you like it

there was a pic thru here of the blue one...im feeelin tha plaid with red S..i wanna see a fitpic of that colorway!!

2Ps

Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:56
I want that 3-6 Mafia tee. What's retail on Box Logo Hoodies? I got mine for $230 last year.

lol 230 Even if it was ds you got ripped off
Aug 28, 2012 @ 17:59
i just sold mine for 220 ahahahah

Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:02
anyone stop at SupNY today got any input on the stock or line? Gonna head over around 5 today. You dudes think I should have a long wait?
Aug 28, 2012 @ 18:06
i just sold mine for 220 ahahahah

Sure

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.