August 28, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
brononymous

@rsomers6

from vashties blog

Dude looks awk in the jersey, too see-through like

Jersey is tight, don't know if I could pull it off
Also, olive chip camo looks clean, making it harder for me to decide if I want it in tan or olive
August 28, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
judgemyjoindate

the green is hideous. the black would be fire without the vneck... shit is ruined for me because of the vagina neck.

But... it's a football jersey. They all have v-necks.

but... they've had mesh jerseys like this in the past. and they weren't v neck, majority. and all football jerseys aren't v neck? idk why people love generalizing comments.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 28, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
reeser

Is there a way for the iPhone to autofill everything?
Or at least the Credit Card...?

I have all my shipping info auto saved on the app from previous purchases, then I just like cut my card info from like a note on the notebook app and paste it when go to buy stuff. You should be able to buy a piece of clothing in less than 10 seconds.
your info carries over from each season?

Nigga plz
August 28, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Fonze

You just gave out serious info.
August 28, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I have all my shipping info auto saved on the app from previous purchases, then I just like cut my card info from like a note on the notebook app and paste it when go to buy stuff. You should be able to buy a piece of clothing in less than 10 seconds.

edit this out

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 28, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
PlaboY

niggas giving out pro tips in here razz
August 28, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Fonze

Ran into this while watching the Girl x Chocolate Teaser. Koston

I found someone selling that camp, but for way too much. He was selling it at a bad time to since the chip camo is coming out.
August 28, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ran into this while watching the Girl x Chocolate Teaser. Koston

I found someone selling that camp, but for way too much. He was selling it at a bad time to since the chip camo is coming out.

Simon?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

August 28, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
Fonze

Yeah bruh.
August 28, 2012 @ 05:10 AM

Inactive

cliver crewneck price please?
August 28, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
guerrillainthemist

Just use this app called roboform. It saves all the shipping info, and credit card info if u want, but I choose not to. All u do is click fill and it's all done.

its an app that fills everything for you? damn thats useful.

August 28, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
guerrillainthemist

i thin
k someone posted this up somewhere up there. read up bro. seriously, not trying to be a dick at all. everyones gonna hate when you ask something like this.

August 28, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
mrteebonilla

Just use this app called roboform. It saves all the shipping info, and credit card info if u want, but I choose not to. All u do is click fill and it's all done.

its an app that fills everything for you? damn thats useful.

you have to buy it though

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 28, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

i thin
k someone posted this up somewhere up there. read up bro. seriously, not trying to be a dick at all. everyones gonna hate when you ask something like this.

''read bro'' coming from the herb asking what time the online store opens for five pages.

August 28, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
FuckThisShit

Tan or Olive Chip camp, I can't decide. Fuck also that Flight camp, Im gonna be changing my mind everyday till thursday.
August 28, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
vintagesocks

Damn nigga's I can't believe a new season is starting (for us online-buying niggas), shit is crazy. Last season was fun as fuck with most of ya'll on this thread. From that nigga Ryans the name handin kids L's, that gay nigga Rico Suave being a bitchnigga in line at Supreme, or that pussy Kitty starting SWO cause a nigga's braces was too tight for SS. Hahaha nah really doe.

Hope all ya'll get the shit your feenin' to rob on Thursday, I know I'mma need to get arrested fo how fast this robbery is gunna be. Hahah church. I know I said this before and this shits off topic but I'm glad it's witchu niggas. Hyped for it my niggas. We made it.

funny shit
August 28, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
guerrillainthemist

@specialforever naw man im no herb. herbs are the ones keeping real times from the people who come here for help. dude why you grudging?

and show me where i asked for what time the store opened.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
guerrillainthemist

The real time IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE at 11 am est or 8 am pst. I don't even give a fuck if my cart gets empty. IT'S JUST FUCKING CLOTHES! Trololol.
The real time IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE at 11:45 am est or 8:45 am pst. I don't even give a fuck if my cart gets empty. IT'S JUST FUCKING CLOTHES! Trololol.

Guys, can you seriously help me? You guys are so rude sometimes, i just want to see when stuff drops, like the box logos droppin on thursday, thiss site sucks, the people on OFT told me u guise would be dicks, whens the real drop date?????

"herb" coming from the bitch whining a few pages back.
just squash this man. i dont wanna get banned or else ill have read the pages from another account when the drop date comes. sounding helpless just to make me look like prick sus

August 28, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
oo135

Damn nigga's I can't believe a new season is starting (for us online-buying niggas), shit is crazy. Last season was fun as fuck with most of ya'll on this thread. From that nigga Ryans the name handin kids L's, that gay nigga Rico Suave being a bitchnigga in line at Supreme, or that pussy Kitty starting SWO cause a nigga's braces was too tight for SS. Hahaha nah really doe.

Hope all ya'll get the shit your feenin' to rob on Thursday, I know I'mma need to get arrested fo how fast this robbery is gunna be. Hahah church. I know I said this before and this shits off topic but I'm glad it's witchu niggas. Hyped for it my niggas. We made it.

funny shit

this foo need to shut the fuck up
August 28, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

@specialforever naw man im no herb. herbs are the ones keeping real times from the people who come here for help. dude why you grudging?

and show me where i asked for what time the store opened.

No, herbs are the ones who don't know in the first place, and won't read like a page back.
You were asking for the online drop time for pages.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
guerrillainthemist

SHOW ME. because i already showed everyone that you changed my info.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
judgemyjoindate

funny shit

this foo need to shut the fuck up

salt.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

August 28, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
alfie17

suspended

Lmao the same people telling new members how to cop shit real fast will be the same ones bitching & hating when they get cart jacked.. If you got a advantage over people why not keep it?

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
guerrillainthemist

Lmao the same people telling new members how to cop shit real fast will be the same ones bitching & hating when they get cart jacked.. If you got a advantage over people why not keep it?

aha naw bro i aint even gonna be mad. like the brand, but not enough to get hyphy and shit aha.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:14 AM

Inactive

funny

FS! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/182330/? topic_page=1#post-3690990

August 28, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
alfie17

suspended

Na I'm just saying I'd if they tell people stuff just if you giving away that type of information don't be posting in the forum how you hated everything anyways just because you got cart jacked which I can see happening to a few people now (think how many people just lurk on this thread)

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 28, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
adam5

Does the webshop take amex? I'm switching cards for thursday, i've only used visa and haven't bothered to look at the cards they accept
August 28, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
overdrive

anybody know what stock is lookin like in LA???
There was just all the shit no one wanted, it was pretty lame :/

damn son...the kid really need a black arabic tee...i still need to cop a DJ tee too, but i'm sure they'll still be in stock...when does the stores usually close their doors for the season???

They don't, its a skate shop, they don't just close.

Shut that hole in your head you idiot. Leaving pages of dribble in the discussion thread when you knew less than your mother 4 weeks ago.

Clown
August 28, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
guerrillainthemist

i feel ya. i know what you mean. im just pissed that someone changed my words. cant be pulling shit like that, thats low bruh. not gonna lie @specialforever but thats the only reason im on your case. no hate tho. peace

August 28, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Obviously you don't know that I troll, good job going back like 100 pages

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.