[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 26, 2012 @ 03:33:30
at first i was like why are all these fucks so mad at new members..now i understand lol its like the supreme employees. i'd be an asshole too if i had to deal with a bunch of pre teen hypebeasts

everyone is an asshole to everyone on this thread.

diamonds are forever.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:36:28
at first i was like why are all these fucks so mad at new members..now i understand lol its like the supreme employees. i'd be an asshole too if i had to deal with a bunch of pre teen hypebeasts

No you just ask stupid questions that can easily be googled
August 26, 2012 @ 03:37:23

No you just ask stupid questions that can easily be googeled

no i just mean in general.

diamonds are forever.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:38:01
Is this your first time using the internet?
August 26, 2012 @ 03:38:43
Its all good. Thanks for responding btw. I just want a box logo. I always wished all their stuff would come out at the same time

Yeah but then there would be no suprises or anticipation.

Yeah......what is the best way to get one just check ur email often if you are subscribed to the newsletter?
August 26, 2012 @ 03:41:07

Yeah man it's just a bunch of people who think they're hard over the Internet. Instead of informing most of them go anal on people for asking questions
August 26, 2012 @ 03:41:48
If you want a box logo now, just pay the retail + $125 and get one, not that hard. If you want to pay retail you're going to have to wait til December like the rest of us.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 26, 2012 @ 03:44:13

Yeah man it's just a bunch of people who think they're hard over the Internet. Instead of informing most of them go anal on people for asking questions

read before asking i found everything i needed in this thread back when the summer drop happen
didnt ask one question

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

August 26, 2012 @ 03:45:49
If you want a box logo now, just pay the retail + $125 and get one, not that hard. If you want to pay retail you're going to have to wait til December like the rest of us.

I will wait I just want to know how you know when they release? The newsletter?
August 26, 2012 @ 03:48:16
I know you're paying for the name and whatnot, but are their hoodies really worth the $138 quality-wise?
August 26, 2012 @ 03:48:30

Won't know until process of elimination (most/all other shit has dropped) or until a day or so before. No one knows when they'll drop.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:49:10

they usually release around late nov/early dec

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 26, 2012 @ 03:49:20
IMO maybe not over 130 but at least over 100
August 26, 2012 @ 03:49:46
I know you're paying for the name and whatnot, but are their hoodies really worth the $138 quality-wise?

Yes...Idk for certain but I've heard the blanks sell for $125. The stitching is on fucking point, it's thick as fuck. I spilled coffee on mine once and it wiped off like nothing even happen. I don't even wash them. People that don't know or care about the brand can tell it's a great hoody.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:50:46

Won't know until process of elimination (most/all other shit has dropped) or until a day or so before. No one knows when they'll drop.

So they send out a newsletter a day before informing the box logos are coming out
August 26, 2012 @ 03:51:00

From what I've heard they are actually worth the price quality wise. The box logo hoodies are supposedly going to drop near december so ask for it as a christmas present if the price is too much lol.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:51:56

So they send out a newsletter a day before informing the box logos are coming out

No. They only tend to send out newsletters for collabs and lookbooks/previews.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:54:47

No. They only tend to send out newsletters for collabs and lookbooks/previews.

So you pretty much guess when they are coming out and pick one up online? Sorry for asking I pick up most of my stuff at the actual store
August 26, 2012 @ 03:57:30
lol no newsletter, ppl find out thru the grapevine and then it gets on SS and HB etc. We all knew the florals were dropping when they did, but sometimes they throw curveballs...Most likely it will be the drop after Thanksgiving.

August 26, 2012 @ 03:59:02
lol no newsletter, ppl find out thru the grapevine and then it gets on SS and HB etc. We all knew the florals were dropping when they did, but sometimes they throw curveballs...Most likely it will be the drop after Thanksgiving.

Thank you. Wtf is grapevine
August 26, 2012 @ 03:59:37
Never mind I miss read.
August 26, 2012 @ 04:02:04
grapevine is James Jebbia's SS username.

August 26, 2012 @ 04:02:58
I thought I told you to log off
August 26, 2012 @ 04:05:06
So how is the last supper hoodie quality wise?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 26, 2012 @ 04:06:26
I thought I told you to fuck off. Dude you must intimidate a ton of people on HB with your hardass attitude. Stop being so arrogant
August 26, 2012 @ 04:06:37

Same hoody as a box logo w/ a graphic on the back and Supreme on the front. Same material.

August 26, 2012 @ 04:07:12
Last supper hoodie is decent outer material is a little rough but it's still sick
August 26, 2012 @ 04:13:27
I thought I told you to fuck off. Dude you must intimidate a ton of people on HB with your hardass attitude. Stop being so arrogant

Hard ass attitude? Your the one who came in here acting like you knew all this shit. Hur dur i'm getting box logo hoodie cause SupLa said they come in on the 30th big logo beanie too hur dur. You're the first dude I've ever told to log off because you are just too dumb. Jafeel me b.
August 26, 2012 @ 04:15:29

Same hoody as a box logo w/ a graphic on the back and Supreme on the front. Same material.

good lookin out whoadie but we all know its the shittiest quality hoodie supreme has ever released not worth coppin

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 26, 2012 @ 04:19:36

Hard ass attitude? Your the one who came in here acting like you knew all this shit. Hur dur i'm getting box logo hoodie cause SupLa said they come in on the 30th big logo beanie too hur dur. You're the first dude I've ever told to log off because you are just too dumb. Jafeel me b.

Definitely. I came in here knowing everything. Thats why I'm asking questions right? And I'm sure you were a expert when you first joined this forum too.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x