[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 26, 2012 @ 01:07:11
@emerpuss if u own a bomber jacket, its the material inside but basically a camp version of it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 26, 2012 @ 01:12:43
Forsho, goodlooks man.
August 26, 2012 @ 01:13:14
Price check On the Chip camp?

$44

IG: @mobbyluii

August 26, 2012 @ 01:15:07
so000000 the drop is still at midnight today?
August 26, 2012 @ 01:16:27
should i buy clarks desert boots or a flight satin camp cap i can only buy 1 or the other lol.

Desert boot - they're incredibly comfortable. Amazon has the suede for 60 and leather for 90

And if it hasn't been said yet, yeah, the dots are more of a magenta - definetly not lets say the red that the 36 tee uses.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 26, 2012 @ 01:19:25
so000000 the drop is still at midnight today?

fuck outta here
August 26, 2012 @ 01:25:23
Whats a good auto info filler to use so i can cawp teh bawckz rogo shits?

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

August 26, 2012 @ 01:38:40
Its okay the guy from supreme told me that the online release is at noon. ^^ You right intellect.
did they seriously tell you that?

no.

diamonds are forever.

August 26, 2012 @ 01:45:42
anyone know when the crocadile camp hats r coming out?

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

August 26, 2012 @ 01:47:35
bought the Pin Dot Shell and the Canvas Coach tooo nice

How's the quality on the canvas coach? Thick?

ya its real thick and heavy. Its cheap for the quality tbh. same lining as the corduroy coach except its canvas <(only really helps if youve seen it) smokeyface :|

swlosangeles.com

August 26, 2012 @ 01:47:53
saw so many fucktards at supNY today that i'm actually just gonna sell most of my shit and get out of the game. 1 hour line full of idiots, even at 5pm.
August 26, 2012 @ 01:48:00
How the hell are we supposed to know
August 26, 2012 @ 01:52:03
should i buy clarks desert boots or a flight satin camp cap i can only buy 1 or the other lol.

Desert boot - they're incredibly comfortable. Amazon has the suede for 60 and leather for 90

And if it hasn't been said yet, yeah, the dots are more of a magenta - definetly not lets say the red that the 36 tee uses.

regarding the pin dot, really? Another guy that picked up the navy said the dots were red. I have yet to see a quality pic though. Hoping someone posts one soon. I'm on the fence about copping right now.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

August 26, 2012 @ 02:02:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
How the hell are we supposed to know

Should have replied with the wizard on that one lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 26, 2012 @ 02:13:27
regarding the pin dot, really? Another guy that picked up the navy said the dots were red. I have yet to see a quality pic though. Hoping someone posts one soon. I'm on the fence about copping right now.

they aren't very vibrant so his post is kinda true. it's just cuz its surrounded by blue, they don't really pop as much as the black/white dot. quality is nice and sturdy. they just didn't have any sizes left at supNY or else i would have picked it up.

x

August 26, 2012 @ 02:17:44
@emerpuss im sure it feels how it looks

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 26, 2012 @ 02:18:10
Whats that flight satin feel like? Someone "@" me with a answer please.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 26, 2012 @ 02:19:56
Hit up SupLA today. All three six mafia tees off shelves, both chip camps completely gone, blue bright tweed (most underrated camp imo) sold out first day. Still about a hour wait, To be honest the dogs and ducks shirt and bengal top are must cops for me but as of now I can't justify the $136 for a button up or the $118 for a printed jersey like come on mayne.
August 26, 2012 @ 02:27:22

you tryna get the box logo hoodie this coming thursday which isnt dropping yet? me too
August 26, 2012 @ 02:28:06
For everybody that thinks there is gonna be a last supper tee coming, there's not, only the hoodie, the shirt was made in 2002

Stay Gold.

August 26, 2012 @ 02:28:24
bought the Pin Dot Shell and the Canvas Coach tooo nice

How's the quality on the canvas coach? Thick?

ya its real thick and heavy. Its cheap for the quality tbh. same lining as the corduroy coach except its canvas <(only really helps if youve seen it) smokeyface :|

Which color way did you buy? Can't decide between navy or black
August 26, 2012 @ 02:30:31
PM me if you got three six mafia/juicy j tee in xl i wanna buy
August 26, 2012 @ 02:30:51

Yeah? How sure are you now?
August 26, 2012 @ 02:32:38

Yeah? How sure are you now?

fairly. it looks silky, id say it feels somewhat satiny or silky.

August 26, 2012 @ 02:36:42
I'm ready for thursday my niggas. Flight Satin and Chip Camo is gonna be checked out with the quickness.
August 26, 2012 @ 02:37:54
burgandy flight, or tan chip. im at a cross roads here

August 26, 2012 @ 02:38:49
@goldsoundz i bought the navy. the white S was just too nice. go TTS on both pieces. i was going to size down on the Pin Dot but it was too small length wise. Im 5'9 for reference.

swlosangeles.com

August 26, 2012 @ 02:39:16
burgandy flight, or tan chip. im at a cross roads here

Both
August 26, 2012 @ 02:40:10

you tryna get the box logo hoodie this coming thursday which isnt dropping yet? me too

See nigga's this is that shit I ain't fucking with my niggas. Fuck tha auto filler my nigga, real niggas get their info saved on that shit, copy n paste my card into that shit and bang, it's a robbery. Nigga's still be Ray Charlesin' for tha box's my niggas, blinded my nigga's. Chill with that shit, lotta more puss stuff coming out that's way better my niggas. I can live without a fucking camo box logo my niggas, some G.I. Joe ass nigga fuck outta here.

Anyone else 'bout to fuck with a sideline jacket? Shit looks mad nice, robbin the black one for sure my niggas. Jafeel that shit.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x