August 27, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
kr00kd

Dope, after seeing these pics im passing on cairo and going for that hooded denim ahit looked real nice

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 27, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
patrickswazy

Today Supreme in NYC gets a restock, but I am unsure on how long the line will be today. Anybody have any ideas how long that line will be if I get there around 12-1pm?

chances are the line will wrap around gstar raw

Not sure where that is... About how long a wait is that?

lol it must be ur first time. gstar is right next to supreme and it takes up the corner of that street. if you're positive on the restock there will be a long line. if you happen to land yourself behind gstar then you might have to wait 3-4 hours

Been at Supreme a few times, but have forgotten where g star is. I am from Connecticut, and have always ordered my Supreme stuff online.

That's a bummer 3-4 hours. The guy told me on Saturday that they would be restocking monday. Already on my way to NY

Can you update us when you get to the store? Just "@" me or something. I hope they weren't G'ing your head up.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 27, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
RyandaGod

Dope, after seeing these pics im passing on cairo and going for that hooded denim ahit looked real nice

This. After seeing how gross dat pullover is, im def just going to grab the last supper in purp and the field pullover in Olive
August 27, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
alfie17

suspended

Field pullover up close pics : http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme/230-000635-051s.html
Cairo hoodie detailed pics : http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme/211-000241-041t.html

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
lilcombs

Hey guys new to the forum, been buying supreme for a while though. Everybody is saying the tees fit a bit bigger this season, I'm 5"7 and 140 LBS. Do I go for small or medium?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
SHARKlN

can i get a mil thickness on the pin dot?
REVS

Hey guys new to the forum, been buying supreme for a while though. Everybody is saying the tees fit a bit bigger this season, I'm 5"7 and 140 LBS. Do I go for small or medium?

Been had Supreme.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

至高

Smallest size you're gonna get is medium. They do run a lil big. If you pay extra you might get a small, but smalls go to friends and family.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 27, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
patrickswazy

The lies... Lol. Yeah like dude said above, smallest size they do is medium. I'm 5'6 125 medium is big on me but should fit you tts if not, slightly bigger.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

August 27, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
REVS

Hey guys new to the forum, but I've worn Box logo before. What size should I get in the hoody? Are they running bigger? I wear an XL box hoody. Do I go for a L or an XL, thank's I'm new.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
alfie17

suspended

Hey guys new to the forum, but I've worn Box logo before. What size should I get in the hoody? Are they running bigger? I wear an XL box hoody. Do I go for a L or an XL, thank's I'm new.
confused

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

August 27, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
NNOLANN

Anybody remember the retail for the flag towel from S/S?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
SHARKlN

18 dollars, why else do you think kitty copped 4?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
tomo.

I feel sorry for the new members that feel as if they have to state how long they've been into supreme - probably having seen some of the earlier slaying of new members.

If you've bought supreme before and have been told the tees are running a little bigger you should be able to figure out whether it's worthwhile getting a size up by looking at how tight fitting your current tees are. There isn't going to be a massive size difference - its not as if a L is now an XL.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
bkallday86

Smallest size you're gonna get is medium. They do run a lil big. If you pay extra you might get a small, but smalls go to friends and family.
smalls go to japan webshop and all brick n motar shops... no small for our online shop no xl in japan web shop

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
SHARKlN

what colors does the xodus come in?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
bkallday86

step up ur troll game ur starting to fall off

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol this thread is about to go crazy on thursday. there will be alot of bullshit and it will move quick as hell.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 27, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
RyandaGod

Don't worry, I'll be coming correct come Thursday and will be making up for my absence+Revcool cool cool cool cool cool
August 27, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
lilcombs

The lies... Lol. Yeah like dude said above, smallest size they do is medium. I'm 5'6 125 medium is big on me but should fit you tts if not, slightly bigger.

Thanks bud, I wasn't sure. I'm actually a military brat from japan, I wasn't sure if smalls where unavailable or always sold out.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
formulalopez

Fit pic of the Cliver Crewneck in navy, probably one of the most overlooked items of the most recent drop. Excuse the messy room, I'm bout that unorganized life.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 27, 2012 @ 04:01 PM

this has most likely been answered before, I'm too lazy to look

but how do you guys size on outwear? similar to the hoodies?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 27, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
bkallday86

Don't worry, I'll be coming correct come Thursday and will be making up for my absence+Revcool cool cool cool cool cool

my nigga cool cool

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
RyandaGod

@formulalopez

Just wait son, once that bath salt video drops with Rocky in that joint, hypebeasts bout to go crazy. Trust
August 27, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
formulalopez

@formulalopez

Just wait son, once that bath salt video drops with Rocky in that joint, hypebeasts bout to go crazy. Trust
I love that song and once the vid comes out ima frame that shit cool

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

August 27, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why do niggas ask questions like this? Fuck just buy the size you normally buy or look at the sizing chart. I'm 6'2 190 lb and I buy large in everything. Fuck it if it fits a little bigger I don't care.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
RyandaGod

@fuckenjoe

Exactly. I got L and XL pullovers, im 6 foot 185 and I can't tell a difference to be honest. Yeah the L is a lil smaller, but not enough to make it a big problem. If you're worried about it go bigger
August 27, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
patrickswazy

Why do niggas ask questions like this? Fuck just buy the size you normally buy or look at the sizing chart. I'm 6'2 190 lb and I buy large in everything. Fuck it if it fits a little bigger I don't care.

cool

August 27, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
Swan

How much are the utility shoulder bags going for?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

August 27, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
pigionz

Fit pic of the Cliver Crewneck in navy, probably one of the most overlooked items of the most recent drop. Excuse the messy room, I'm bout that unorganized life.

What was the price? Someone replied to me with $138, but I just wanna make sure.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.