[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

August 25, 2012 @ 16:29:34
help me out guys, 6' 140 lbs, how are tees fitting? large cheerleader fit me perfect if that helps

Tees this season fit bigger then the last couple. You can try and shrink. Large 3/6 tee fit big as fuck for me though and all other larges fit perfect.
whats you height and weight if you dont mind me asking and does the three six shirt fit larger than the hypnotize tee or exodus, cause the suicidal l/s from spring fit me in medium
August 25, 2012 @ 16:34:17
Heading to Soho in about half an hour - anyone need stock info?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2012 @ 16:35:55
do we know if the champion shit is coming online the 30th?

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 16:40:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
my uncle is in hunters point in san francisco, probably with a needle in his arm in a car.

the fuck are you talking about? i have no family in law enforcement. i have no family with careers or jobs for that matter, im the first to do this shit in the bloodline, jafeel noah?

UCLA life though.
August 25, 2012 @ 16:41:42
theres a line right now in supny? might go there around 12

thank you, this is what people should be posting HELPFUL SHIT thats why i dont post a lot anymore ha

oh really? is thats why you told someone a few pages back the online store opens at 12 tongueface

it does smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 25, 2012 @ 16:42:45
help me out guys, 6' 140 lbs, how are tees fitting? large cheerleader fit me perfect if that helps

Tees this season fit bigger then the last couple. You can try and shrink. Large 3/6 tee fit big as fuck for me though and all other larges fit perfect.

Can anyone confirm that the tees run big? Every season I hear niggaz sayin' they run a bit bigger than previous. By this logic, a M should be fitting like a XL by now.
August 25, 2012 @ 16:43:03
do we know if the champion shit is coming online the 30th?

its not.
August 25, 2012 @ 16:45:44

Can anyone confirm that the tees run big? Every season I hear niggaz sayin' they run a bit bigger than previous. By this logic, a M should be fitting like a XL by now.

They do fit big. I got an XL thinking it'd fit good because previous shirts I've bought in L got too small for my liking after wash but the XL Is big as fuck.
August 25, 2012 @ 16:47:14
Next week imma just cop a rr hood tee in gey or an xedius tee. I gotta buy my girl a gift. So imma cop the split pull over, champion pull over, a grey box logo, metal clamps and whatever collab comes out.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2012 @ 16:52:41
Anyone comment on how the Pin Dot Fits? TTS? The sizing chart is very different than the sizes of the TNF collab from S/S. But it's obviously a different jacket...I don't want to size up and have it fit like shit.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 25, 2012 @ 16:54:41

@0mgsuprem3 Could I get a price on The Field Pullover please mate? Also, a stock update on the 3 6 tees. Thanks

Edit: SupLDN or SupNY?
August 25, 2012 @ 16:57:46
did the dogs and ducks chore coat come out?

Dont Belive So. khaki looks pretty bomb tho...

August 25, 2012 @ 17:01:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
They do fit big. I got an XL thinking it'd fit good because previous shirts I've bought in L got too small for my liking after wash but the XL Is big as fuck.

Aite thx homie.
August 25, 2012 @ 17:13:29

@0mgsuprem3 Could I get a price on The Field Pullover please mate? Also, a stock update on the 3 6 tees. Thanks

Edit: SupLDN or SupNY?

Sorry, NY. Didn't know there was a soho in London
August 25, 2012 @ 17:16:15
when the online shop dropping?
August 25, 2012 @ 17:17:29
when the online shop dropping?

next friday at 11:45

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

August 25, 2012 @ 17:17:54
Sorry for asking herb questions. But does anyone know what time the online store will open the 30th? EST? I've called Supny and they have no idea.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 17:18:48
Sorry for asking herb questions. But does anyone know what time the online store will open the 30th? EST? I've called Supny and they have no idea.

usually at 11:45

August 25, 2012 @ 17:22:03

lol they know the exact time it will open kinda funny they told you that.......they must not want you to buy their clothes....
August 25, 2012 @ 17:29:50

lol they know the exact time it will open kinda funny they told you that.......they must not want you to buy their clothes....

no thats the real time hes trollin u

August 25, 2012 @ 17:31:35
^^ councidental Because I cant if it's at 11 45.

diamonds are forever.

August 25, 2012 @ 17:33:23
Ishyaboi, Gtfo

August 25, 2012 @ 17:33:49
^^ councidental Because I cant if it's at 11 45.

trust me many other ppl will tell you the same

August 25, 2012 @ 17:35:46
If i arrive at supreme soho today at 6:00-7:00 will I have a chance of getting in?
August 25, 2012 @ 17:36:16

whats you height and weight if you dont mind me asking and does the three six shirt fit larger than the hypnotize tee or exodus, cause the suicidal l/s from spring fit me in medium

6'2 about 180. And I meant tees from past seasons

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 25, 2012 @ 17:36:38

11 am EST...it's the same time every week...

stop trolling its 11:45
but ya hes right about the everyweek thing
So no one copped the fucking ashtray?

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x